Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting deleted from social media of people

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
Coworkers, childhood friends, people from schools or any other hobbie you had or any people.

One thing I realized is that I always get deleted. I never did any weird shit like fighting in comments or asking out people. I am always nice to everyone irl because that's just the way I am. I actually used to try and help people because I cared.

Normies out there will farm and try to get as many friends or followers on whatever garbage social media that is popular.

It took years to realize because I was bluepilled but imagine being so subhuman that people will add you out of politeness seeing the notification, and then go to your profile to delet you.

It took a while but I noticed that people despised me regardless of how much i tried.

normans brag about cleaning up regularly, and removing people they don't interact with on social media

ironically the norman i was decent friends with during 2019 who told me this, would have "cleaned" me up by 2020 when we stopped working the same job and didn't talk much anymore, that is if i would have ever used FB in the first place

normans brag about cleaning up regularly, and removing people they don't interact with on social media

ironically the norman i was decent friends with during 2019 who told me this, would have "cleaned me up" by 2020 when we stopped working the same job and didn't talk much, that is if i would have ever used FB in the first place
Yeah but these normies are also the same that will farm hundreds and hundreds of "friends" they dont interact. Mostly pretty or rich people they want to see the lifes of

Yeah but these normies are also the same that will farm hundreds and hundreds of "friends" they dont interact. Mostly pretty or rich people they want to see the lifes of
guess stalking their glamorous lives counts as "interacting" :feelslala:

Yeah my socials are dead. I don’t even have a picture of me on my socials. My most active socials is Twitter with other blackpillers.

You can't get removed if they never added you in the first place

why would you want to have social media? look at the things those cunts are doing, they will spy on you and call you a fascist if you complain

Fuck all social media starting with Lizard Jewberg

Coworkers, childhood friends, people from schools or any other hobbie you had or any people.

One thing I realized is that I always get deleted. I never did any weird shit like fighting in comments or asking out people. I am always nice to everyone irl because that's just the way I am. I actually used to try and help people because I cared.

Normies out there will farm and try to get as many friends or followers on whatever garbage social media that is popular.

It took years to realize because I was bluepilled but imagine being so subhuman that people will add you out of politeness seeing the notification, and then go to your profile to delet you.

It took a while but I noticed that people despised me regardless of how much i tried.
This shit been happening to me as well. Good thing I dont really use social media much but it still is sad to see that just merely existing makes you subhuman to these people even if you did nothing wrong at all and were always cordial