Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting getting harder to cope with life

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Sometimes I just don't know what else I should do. Everything seems so boring and blank, nothing really gives me any joy at the most part. I try watching series or playing games, but even these bore me to death. I try looking at some of my past pleasures and goals but they're all seem so meaningless, like is it really worth the effort? That's when I remember it its truly over, and there's nothing I can do about it.

And I'm not even talking about women or sex, I know this shit is cope too. I'm talking about this emptyness that life is. No purpose, no meaning, no joy. All that's left is this sea of meaningless copes..

And I'm not even talking about women or sex, I know this shit is cope too.
No, having a relationship and procreating are the meaning of life, not cope.

Once you ran out of copes there is only the rope :feels:

No, having a relationship and procreating are the meaning of life, not cope.
And what's the point of it? How many lineages of men who also procreated in the past died out? 99% of all the species who ever lived in this planet are now extinct, what makes you think it will be different with us? And if not, what difference it would make for you and me, since we'll be both dead?

It's just some chemical reactions in your brain that make instinctive urges to feel validated so you can have more chemicals reactions and feel satisfied despite the lack of purpose in your existence. It is cope. The only reason you want so badly is because we need that affection and validation is to cope with this harsh, meaningless reality.

And what's the point of it? How many lineages of men who also procreated in the past died out? 99% of all the species who ever lived in this planet are now extinct, what makes you think it will be different with us? And if not, what difference it would make for you and me, since we'll be both dead?

It's just some chemical reactions in your brain that make instinctive urges to feel validated so you can have more chemicals reactions and feel satisfied despite the lack of purpose in your existence. It is cope. The only reason you want so badly is because we need that affection and validation is to cope with this harsh, meaningless reality.
Your "emptiness" is also just chemicals.

Your "emptiness" is also just chemicals.
Yeah I know

I still want these things but I'm not sure if this is really going to give me pleasure or validation to cope with the lack of purpose I see in life. It's so pointless anyways.

I feel the same way :feelsbadman:

Get drunk and smoke weed

I feel the same way :feelsbadman:
NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg-W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy_CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ

i feel you bro, i burnt out my copes, working out and video games are like a chores now, i wish i can do something, but elas there is nothing we can do
sad reality, nice new avi btw love it
maybe try religion
it was my former cope but I just can't fool myself with this anymore tbh

There's no point in life when u got no social connections

life is about constantly finding new copes, there's really nothing more to it
Get drunk and smoke weed
yeah, drugs in general can keep you occupied for a while
I recommend codeine, my drug of choice

How old are you?
i feel you bro, i burnt out my copes, working out and video games are like a chores now, i wish i can do something, but elas there is nothing we can do
Wtf! You're 20 nigger. How come you burnt out so early?

If you burn out your dopamine receptors by non stop coping you will eventually feel meaningless. Thats why I choose to wageslave instead of ldar because when I was neet I quickly became depressed. As a hard worker coming home from work and then coping is meaningful.

How old are you?
22 bro

I'm struggling with depression and anxiety since 12, I think I overdosed with the copes prolly.
If you burn out your dopamine receptors by non stop coping you will eventually feel meaningless. Thats why I choose to wageslave instead of ldar because when I was neet I quickly became depressed. As a hard worker coming home from work and then coping is meaningful.
ngl I did feel better when wageslaving too. But even that is impossible at the moment

22 bro

I'm struggling with depression and anxiety since 12, I think I overdosed with the copes prolly.

ngl I did feel better when wageslaving too. But even that is impossible at the moment
You need to keep yourself busy all the time. That's what I'd advise. Do things which gives a sense of accomplishment , cope I know but much better than rotting all day

You need to keep yourself busy all the time. That's what I'd advise. Do things which gives a sense of accomplishment , cope I know but much better than rotting all day
thx bro, I'm gonna try this out, I really need get my shit together.

Yeah I know

I still want these things but I'm not sure if this is really going to give me pleasure or validation to cope with the lack of purpose I see in life. It's so pointless anyways.

It's not pointless. Enjoy life for what it is, eat good food, be in the sun and try to start a family.

Sometimes I just don't know what else I should do. Everything seems so boring and blank, nothing really gives me any joy at the most part. I try watching series or playing games, but even these bore me to death.

Like you've discovered (and I did too a few years ago) all of that shit (entertainment) gets monotonous and boring at some point and its no longer enjoyable, and at that point you are stuck with nothing to do because you lack the resources to pursue other forms of entertainment or fringe goals

I try looking at some of my past pleasures and goals but they're all seem so meaningless

The problem is you are trying to find meaning in a meaningless world, there is no meaning, so of course your goals seem pointless, you should pursue things that are to your benefit and most importantly your enjoyment

Anything else is a waste of time

You'll spend decades trying to become "enlightened" and "find nirvana" and you'll wake up an old fuck in your 50's with nothing to show for it who just goes around telling people that they don't understand because they haven't reached the level of enlightenment you have lol

No purpose, no meaning, no joy. All that's left is this sea of meaningless copes..

Do you eat food because it "has meaning" or because it tastes good and keeps you alive

If there's one thing we can all learn from our bodies is the worth of objective pursuits, meaning doesn't matter, it never did, there's a need to be met, and satisfying that need feels good, so pursue its satisfaction, the end

It's not pointless. Enjoy life for what it is, eat good food, be in the sun and try to start a family.
I want to believe you but even your title tells me otherwise :feelscry:

Like you've discovered (and I did too a few years ago) all of that shit (entertainment) gets monotonous and boring at some point and its no longer enjoyable, and at that point you are stuck with nothing to do because you lack the resources to pursue other forms of entertainment or fringe goals
you're probably right on this there's no much I can do atm to cope, that what's left, and it's boring.

The problem is you are trying to find meaning in a meaningless world, there is no meaning, so of course your goals seem pointless, you should pursue things that are to your benefit and most importantly your enjoyment

Anything else is a waste of time

You'll spend decades trying to become "enlightened" and "find nirvana" and you'll wake up an old fuck in your 50's with nothing to show for it who just goes around telling people that they don't understand because they haven't reached the level of enlightenment you have lol
think is that, what will happen if all I ever come to accomplish end up being the same and not giving me any pleasure at all? I kinda know that achieving my goals won't make me necessarily happier. What if I eventually run out of copes? There'd be nothing left. Idk man, I got the idea and I agree with you completely, I just can't make my mind acknowledge this.
Do you eat food because it "has meaning" or because it tastes good and keeps you alive

If there's one thing we can all learn from our bodies is the worth of objective pursuits, meaning doesn't matter, it never did, there's a need to be met, and satisfying that need feels good, so pursue its satisfaction, the end
It was supposed to be this way, I'm trying to change my mind to a more "hedonistic" way of thinking since, like you said, anything else is pretty much waste of time. I probably got anhedonia from MDD (I'm on jewpills btw) so idk, I just don't want to run out of copes completely like I've been. thx for the insight my buddy boyo.

Ever hear of absurdism? Its a school of thought I think a lot of people here would agree with

Sometimes I just don't know what else I should do. Everything seems so boring and blank, nothing really gives me any joy at the most part. I try watching series or playing games, but even these bore me to death. I try looking at some of my past pleasures and goals but they're all seem so meaningless, like is it really worth the effort? That's when I remember it its truly over, and there's nothing I can do about it.

And I'm not even talking about women or sex, I know this shit is cope too. I'm talking about this emptyness that life is. No purpose, no meaning, no joy. All that's left is this sea of meaningless copes..
I'm just waiting to die and fill it with copes like anime, games, snacks, youtube vids. I'm sure the copes will wear off soon.

Ever hear of absurdism? Its a school of thought I think a lot of people here would agree with
Never heard of it before, but I just looked up right now and it seems quite interesting tho ngl

I'm just waiting to die and fill it with copes like anime, games, snacks, youtube vids. I'm sure the copes will wear off soon.
that's truly sad my fellow brocel :feelscry:

Truly over once you can't cope anymore. That point will always hit you eventually.