Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting in heaven is simple

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
To get into heaven you have to do the right thing.When your cross is rightside up,its a key to open heaven,but if you doing the wrong thing,your cross will be upside down and it will be a key to open @The Abyss
Upside down world jesus christ

The hanged man, duality & spirituality versus the flesh.

How does one know the "right" thing though, many perpetuate bad deeds in the name of their "god" genuinely believing themselves righteous when the acts are nothing but abhorrent yet the dammed sinners destined for the fire & brimstone can be the truest of saints through true good deeds done from the heart.

The world is full of liars & deceivers putting on an act for the camera while many go unnoticed despite their true acts of benevolence.

To be of this world is to be of the devil & his kingdom, you are no friend of mine buddy sayeth some guy.

Cf5681ce26ad8cc746938c7ae7905424

When satan sinned he was cast down upside down

[QUOTE="The Abyss, post: 5602716, member: 11229]
How does one know the "right" thing though
[/QUOTE]
By interpreting gods word correctly. Its too bad our religious leaders dont care for the correct interpretation of the bible and instead care more about money and political influence

To get into heaven you have to do the right thing.When your cross is rightside up,its a key to open heaven,but if you doing the wrong thing,your cross will be upside down and it will be a key to open @The Abyss
View attachment 349420
i dont wanna go to heaven where you listen to harp and eat healthy food all day long, i wanna go to hell and be satan's right hand men who fucks hot succubus and have pizza
Naked demoness pinup imagery 01BM649QSQHH85HSKKQJHMA3AX

I don't get it, isn't it just accepting Jesus's sacrifice and bloodshed for your sins through faith? No one lives 100% correctly.

so… Saint Peter is supposed to be the ultimate evil? :giga:

Only Chad gets into heaven because only he is capable of living a good life, backed up by positive reinforcement in everything that he does and reproducing.

Step 1. Be a good looking Chad.

so… Saint Peter is supposed to be the ultimate evil? :giga:
Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.” Mathew 16 23 At the time peter was not rightside up.

View: https://youtu.be/fCmccTofv1s

At 1:54 he flips it rightside up

It's not really Christian teaching but no problem.

schizophrenia
ɐᴉuǝɹɥdozᴉɥɔs

nigga god doesn't exist. just live an enjoyable life and kys when it gets bad

i dont wanna go to heaven where you listen to harp and eat healthy food all day long, i wanna go to hell and be satan's right hand men who fucks hot succubus and have pizza
View attachment 349680
Unrepentant sinners are going to lake of fire, not hell, in the end. You're going to simply burn for eternity, ain't gonna be fun at all.

Unrepentant sinners are going to lake of fire, not hell, in the end. You're going to simply burn for eternity, ain't gonna be fun at all.

I think that's just those who side with the Anti-Christ during Armageddon. Though it's interesting that there is no mention of hell in the Bible, it's a later medieval invention.

Mathew 5 20
For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

View: https://youtu.be/kXcMnd5H3m8