Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Getting mogged by women

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Anyone else experience this?

I get jaw mogged by 99% of women and also experience height moggings by women pretty often.

It's honestly suicidefuel being a short, jawless incel.

No i need jaw reduction coz its too big and asymmetric :feelscry:

Being height mogged by women destroys me, so many tall women these days.

I was at the mall last Friday and I was heightmogged by a blonde girl. I made a point to look back, not at her non-existing ass, but to see if she was wearing heels. She wasn't. :cryfeels:

Jaw surgery is the one thing i 100% need

Yes,but I also mog some other females,yet they would reject me to hell

I get height mogged at school all the time. Its like the average zoomer foid is 5'6" - 5'10" now and average zoomer guys are 6'0" - 6'2".

By height a lot, maybe I can mog 3 foids but then 5 mogs me.

i am heihtmoged by a femoid perhaps once a month in riceland, but it happens every day in white ppl place

OP how tall r u if u don't mind me asking

I was just thinking about this on my last plane trip, is there something about air hostesses that causes them to have unusually muscular wrists, because about 80% of them wristmog me.

I was at the mall last Friday and I was heightmogged by a blonde girl. I made a point to look back, not at her non-existing ass, but to see if she was wearing heels. She wasn't. :cryfeels:

how tall are you nigga?

MoG = Male of the Group => by definition you cannot be mogged by a female.

Getting moged by a foid is brutal