Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting off social media

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I have deleted my Facebook because I am tired of normies commenting and telling me that I am being negative. Its like telling a hungry man not to worry and watch them eating.

I no longer use Instagram, Line or anything like that. Its leave with with this forum, War Thunder forum and some other hobby forums

I deleted facebook in 2012 after the only person who commented on my wall on my birthday was my mom and i was so embarssed

TheVman said:
I deleted facebook in 2012 after the only person who commented on my wall on my birthday was my mom and i was so embarssed

Facebook is hell for us incels. Having to watch 90 percent of humanitty enjoyig their their lives and we are left as onlookers. Like being invited to a buffet but not allowed to eat.

having social media as an incel LUL.

Never even had social media kek

btw dunno if you knew this but the image in your quote doesnt work.

I've deleted instagram, Facebook, twitter, and Snapchat and it's suppose to make you feel better but I feel fucking depressed everyday

i was never on social media, it was obvious right from the start it was just going to be a place for people to fake having a life/friends

Call me a fakecel but I have 35 followers on instagram