Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting ready to go on a date from tinder (tinder morph game)

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
I'll let you guys know how it goes.

wow, actually worked, gl then

Good luck I hope you can escape

dr-problematic said:
wow, actually worked, gl then

It hasn't worked yet. He still needs to get a second date or get physical for it to have worked.

You can't morph your irl face.

CopingGymcel said:
It hasn't worked yet. He still needs to get a second date or get physical for it to have worked.

meaning that his morph worked to secure a date

Solitarian_Walker said:
You can't morph your irl face.
knock out punch

I really do hope it works, because I want to slightly morph my ramus to be sharper once I try the whole online dating thingie.

dr-problematic said:
meaning that his morph worked to secure a date

Of course it was going to get him a date, it's a morph after all.

CopingGymcel said:
I really do hope it works, because I want to slightly morph my ramus to be sharper once I try the whole online dating thingie.

Of course it was going to get him a date, it's a morph after all.

he only shortened his face, it would be 'of course' if he did a lot of other drastic changes, even tho this one isnt minor also

CopingGymcel said:

Correct, the minimum being a mouth kiss by the end of the first date, IME.

dr-problematic said:
he only shortened his face, it would be 'of course' if he did a lot of other drastic changes, even tho this one isnt minor also

By how much? Significant change of looks in jaw area, eye area, etc.?

Good luck man. Keep us updated.

Good luck.

But wont she be disappointed when she realizes you look different than your pictures?

>be ugly subhuman 
>tired of being a KHHV incel 
>decide to run tinder morph game 
>morph myself into a Chad 
>get matches with sloots for the first time in my life
>I'm exstatic
>agree to go on a date with one of them 
>the evening of the date is here 
>looksmaxx; shower, haircut, dress up
>drive to the restaurant 
>I see her sitting at a table 
>nervously approach her
>start stuttering autistically
>"h-hi, I'm y-you-"
>"eww, who are you??"
>"I-I'm your tinder match"
>"wtf you look nothing like in your pictures, did you Photoshop your pictures or something?!"
>spaghetti start falling out of my pocket 
>"wait, I-I can explain-"
>"wtf get away from me you creepy freak"
>she pepper sprays me and runs away
>it burns, I scream in agony, the whole restaurant is watching 
>flee home and contemplate suicide
>drink myself to sleep 
>wake up next morning by someone knocking on my door
>it's the police
>she reported me for sexual harassment 
>get jailed 
>mfw I ran Tinder morph game

justforlulzandkeks said:
>be ugly subhuman 
>I'm exstatic
>drive to the restaurant 
>nervously approach her
>"h-hi, I'm y-you-"
>"eww, who are you??"
>"wtf you look nothing like in your pictures, did you Photoshop your pictures or something?!"
>drink myself to sleep 
>it's the police
>get jailed 

ultra suicide fuel right there

justforlulzandkeks said:
>be ugly subhuman 
>I'm exstatic
>drive to the restaurant 
>nervously approach her
>"h-hi, I'm y-you-"
>"eww, who are you??"
>drink myself to sleep 
>it's the police
>get jailed 

Kek

Oh man. I'll be really surprised if this works. If she decides that you look too different from your picture, I imagine she will be like "ew you lied to me wtf, can't talk to a person who is willing to lie before even meeting with me lel" which isn't totally untrue.

justforlulzandkeks said:
>be ugly subhuman 
>I'm exstatic
>drive to the restaurant 
>nervously approach her
>"h-hi, I'm y-you-"
>"eww, who are you??"
>drink myself to sleep 
>it's the police
>get jailed 

looks at this jealous hating faggot ^

good luck OP, don't read shit like this

NekoStance said:

You need to cool it down on the irrational optimism. It's more likely to not work out than for her to fall in love with him.

Kointo said:
NekoStance said:
You need to cool it down on the irrational optimism. It's more likely to not work out than for her to fall in love with him.
nah he's a jealous idiot that wants everyone miserable like he is

not helpful or wanted around here

NekoStance said:

He's being a realist. It probably won't work out because of the morphing. She expects a decent looking guy, but then she'll realize that he modified his own picture to look nicer.

Kointo said:
NekoStance said:
He's being a realist. It probably won't work out because of the morphing. She expects a decent looking guy, but then she'll realize that he modified his own picture to look nicer.
you're a hater like him? Read what he wrote, he's basically fantasising about the guy not succeeding

fuck him and fuck you too

Telling someone to be a realist isn't being a hater.

The other guy also wasn't fantasizing about OP not succeeding. I certainly didn't view it that way.

justforlulzandkeks said:
>be ugly subhuman 
>I'm exstatic
>drive to the restaurant 
>nervously approach her
>"h-hi, I'm y-you-"
>"eww, who are you??"
>drink myself to sleep 
>it's the police
>get jailed 

No, Ryo is not an autistic sperg like you probably are. He's low inhib and even if it won't work out I don't think he'll make a complete fool out of him.

NekoStance said:

I don't know what's worse, you taking a shitpost seriously or thinking a subhuman actually can run tinder morph game
Just lol @ you

NekoStance said:
you're a hater like him? Read what he wrote, he's basically fantasising about the guy not succeeding

fuck him and fuck you too

Why am I a hater? I hope and wish that it works out, but judging from what I know it's more likely that it won't.

modus_coperandi said:
No, Ryo is not an autistic sperg like you probably are. He's low inhib and even if it won't work out I don't think he'll make a complete fool out of him.
Why is everyone taking a greentext shitpost seriously
Also lol @ thinking a 30 year old KHHV isn't a sperg

justforlulzandkeks said:

This.

justforlulzandkeks said:

To end up as a 30 yo KV you don't have to be a sperg necessarily. It's completely sufficient to be an ugly fuck.

modus_coperandi said:
To end up as a 30 yo KV you don't have to be a sperg necessarily. It's completely sufficient to be an ugly fuck.
Being isolated will warp your brain, you can't be KHHV for 30 years without it affecting your in some way. You don't have to become a full blown autismo but you definitively won't be completely normal

So here's what happened.  I showed up to the diner, saw where she was sitting and went to go introduce myself.  As soon as I got close enough for her to get a good look at me , her eyes widened.  She looked confused and disappointed.

I tried talking to her throughout the date but she spent the whole fucking date with her face stuffed in her iphone.  I tried getting her to talk but she only responded with "oh" "ok" "yeah" "no" etc.  I literally did like 99 percent of the talking.  Half the time I had to repeat whatever question I asked her because she was so distracted by whatever she was doing on her phone (or at least pretending to be).  The moment she finished eating she got up, said "I gotta run, see you later" and walked away pretty quickly.  

Can't say I'm surprised.

Naturally, some people here will tell me how I should have been more "assertive" or how I should have "escalated", but the fact of the matter is, this was a rejection.  I couldn't "escalate" because there was nothing to escalate from.

Just a bit of advice OP, try and 'lead' the situation where you can. Don't ask where she wants to go, say 'let's go to xxxxxx'. Don't ask her 'can I kiss you', just fucking go for it, or at least say 'kiss me'. Basically, don't be asking for permission/acceptance all the time.

Inb4 a bunch of spergs call me a TRP faggot. TRP'ers are massive copers but no one wants a needy pussy for a boyfriend. Girls want Chad, and Chad doesn't act needy and he certainly doesn't ask permission for stuff.

Try and lead, grab her hand while walking together, put your arm round her, that sort of shit is kind of legit, although the TRP'ers falsely say that it's because confidence is sexy. It's not that, it's that it's how Chad would act, and Chad is sexy. You don't look like Chad, but you better at least act like him if you want this to go anywhere.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
So here's what happened.  I showed up to the diner, saw where she was sitting and went to go introduce myself.  As soon as I got close enough for her to get a good look at me , her eyes widened.  She looked confused and disappointed.

I tried talking to her throughout the date but she spent the whole fucking date with her face stuffed in her iphone.  I tried getting her to talk but she only responded with "oh" "ok" "yeah" "no" etc.  I literally did like 99 percent of the talking.  Half the time I had to repeat whatever question I asked her because she was so distracted by whatever she was doing on her phone (or at least pretending to be).  The moment she finished eating she got up, said "I gotta run, see you later" and walked away pretty quickly.  

Can't say I'm surprised.

Naturally, some people here will tell me how I should have been more "assertive" or how I should have "escalated", but the fact of the matter is, this was a rejection.  I couldn't "escalate" because there was nothing to escalate from.

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Good job in trying.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

Can't say I'm surprised.

mad props for having the balls to do this.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

Can't say I'm surprised.

She obviously noticed that you looked different. She probably felt catfished and responded in kind.

Good luck

canva-blue-illustrated-panda-good-luck-card-MACObT7zBKE.jpg

EDIT: NVM ITS OVER

send morph

Poor girl got chadfished.

Good luck boi.

itsOVER said:
Just a bit of advice OP, try and 'lead' the situation where you can. Don't ask where she wants to go, say 'let's go to xxxxxx'. Don't ask her 'can I kiss you', just fucking go for it, or at least say 'kiss me'. Basically, don't be asking for permission/acceptance all the time.

Inb4 a bunch of spergs call me a TRP faggot. TRP'ers are massive copers but no one wants a needy pussy for a boyfriend. Girls want Chad, and Chad doesn't act needy and he certainly doesn't ask permission for stuff.

Try and lead, grab her hand while walking together, put your arm round her, that sort of shit is kind of legit, although the TRP'ers falsely say that it's because confidence is sexy. It's not that, it's that it's how Chad would act, and Chad is sexy. You don't look like Chad, but you better at least act like him if you want this to go anywhere.

Ahh but you see, you're forgetting one key factor here.

Chad is good looking. We aren't.
If we "act" like Chad (LMAO), guess what you get? Not a night of pussy, but a night of being a pussy in a fucking jail cell.

The rules that apply to Chad ABSOLUTELY DO NOT apply to us. So yeah, if those spergs call you a TRP faggot they're right, since this is TRP bullshit.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

Can't say I'm surprised.

Unlucky. Sounds a bit like she was a cunt too. Most people would at least be civil to your face over dinner.

Agreed you had no chance here, it was doomed no matter what you did.

VLÖ said:
Ahh but you see, you're forgetting one key factor here.

Chad is good looking. We aren't.
If we "act" like Chad (LMAO), guess what you get? Not a night of pussy, but a night of being a pussy in a fucking jail cell.

The rules that apply to Chad ABSOLUTELY DO NOT apply to us. So yeah, if those spergs call you a TRP faggot they're right, since this is TRP bullshit.

You won't spend the night in a jail cell for saying 'we should go to xxx' rather than 'do you want to go to xxx'. That's some major paranoid talk.

Anyway in this case it was over before OP got a chance. I was just saying...if the girl decided to give him a chance he should have tried to be assertive. As she buried her face in her phone this obviously doesn't apply.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

Can't say I'm surprised.

What I expected. Sorry it didn't work out

VLÖ said:

LOL

Ryo_Hazuki said:

Can't say I'm surprised.

It won't work for dinner dates. You need to have her come to your apartment and escalate. Pick an Asian female next time for higher success (submissive and don't want to disappoint).

itsOVER said:
You won't spend the night in a jail cell for saying 'we should go to xxx' rather than 'do you want to go to xxx'. That's some major paranoid talk.

Anyway in this case it was over before OP got a chance. I was just saying...if the girl decided to give him a chance he should have tried to be assertive. As she buried her face in her phone this obviously doesn't apply.

Yeah maybe that, but I was referring to your absolutely fucking ludicrous idea of just kissing her with no warning. That's literally asking for sexual assault charges as an ugly male. If you're ugly you're automatically under suspicion, so you need to first prove that you're actually harmless and THEN try being "assertive" very slowly to ensure you don't cross the line too soon.

Obviously none of this applies to Chad, but we aren't Chad ffs.

@Framecel222 u said morph game works u fgt

Ryo_Hazuki said:

Can't say I'm surprised.

How the fuck do you cope with something like that?

VLÖ said:
Yeah maybe that, but I was referring to your absolutely fucking ludicrous idea of just kissing her with no warning. That's literally asking for sexual assault charges as an ugly male. If you're ugly you're automatically under suspicion, so you need to first prove that you're actually harmless and THEN try being "assertive" very slowly to ensure you don't cross the line too soon.

Obviously none of this applies to Chad, but we aren't Chad ffs.

This is some high grade paranoia. I meant you judge the situation and kiss her at a 'high point' in the date, if you feel it's right. But don't ask 'can I kiss you' like an autist would.

OP never had a chance though. I know exactly the sort of 'date' he means...they suck. Like talking to a wall.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

Can't say I'm surprised.

Well at least you tried, which is an accomplishment on its own tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back