Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting rejected after sex talk for my face never stops to destroy me.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Once again, it happened: i've tried to go in to a chatroom. There's this girl, a bit "shy" but after some conversation she opens and let me know she is dtf in the weekend.

I show my face and then the coldness appear. It's ALWAYS THE SAME. Just my face, not even the body.

I'm in my 30's and it doesn't stop. Never. I swear if i had the balls i'd jump from my window, it's painful to exists like this.

Slut was ready to do anything.

Now imagine if you worked for years to get a great body and the same thing still happens. That's the power of the face.

Yep, Gym is fine to be healthy, but gymcels (real ones) are just ridiculous.

Did you know personality can affect your face? You should do some hobbies to develop your face more...

hard mew and jerk off with hand sanitizer for 2 weeks and you'll see results

Once again, it happened: i've tried to go in to a chatroom. There's this girl, a bit "shy" but after some conversation she opens and let me know she is dtf in the weekend.

I show my face and then the coldness appear. It's ALWAYS THE SAME. Just my face, not even the body.

I'm in my 30's and it doesn't stop. Never. I swear if i had the balls i'd jump from my window, it's painful to exists like this.

Slut was ready to do anything.
What chatroom site you using? I’m on my last cope rn

Brutal I've seen similar experiments like this before conversation goes well then the dreaded ask for a picture remark comes in, the person sends it then a long silence manifests.

There is no escaping lookism.