Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Getting rid of modern goverment would get rid of inceldom and women living on tutorial mode

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Women rely so much on modern laws, government aid, being raised in a soyciety where men protect women no matter what, and so on.
If you took that all away, you wouldn't have women going and fucking guys all the time, chads or non chads. Cause you wouldn't have modern online dating, you wouldn't have a society which allows women to live on their own, they'd have to redistribute sex and relationships back to average and below average men. Only 30% of men are chads, some of them will naturally be too old, homosexual, or no longer interested in relationships/sex, same goes for some women. We could balance the SMV market and relationship market.
Women would have to depend on INDIVIDUAL men to protect them, house them, etc and provide, WHILE providing sex, cleaning, cooking, taking care of children possibly, and intimacy/a partner to talk to and be in company with.
No more police for women to call when they need help, no more child support, marriage rape, custody of kids, cock carousel, no more "I'M A STRONG INDEPENDANT WOMAN FEMINIST WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN" bullshit, especially since women want "muh equal rights" but don't want the responsibility that those rights come with.
There's lot more to go into, but trust me, this is a good starting point.
Also using SOME religious/traditional/conservative values as a basis.

Take away society and it's the gymcels who will thrive because physical prowess is what counts in nature. The skinnyfat soycels among us are toast no matter what.

Keep dreaming.

the whole forum will die before this happens.:feelsclown:

meme world

Take away society and it's the gymcels who will thrive because physical prowess is what counts in nature. The skinnyfat soycels among us are toast no matter what.
i am obese manletcel
where would i fit in?

i am obese manletcel
where would i fit in?
In the graveyard. For real. Although high bodyfat might help you in some ways. Foids might look at you for winter comfort/passing on that protective padding to your offspring.

In the graveyard. For real. Although high bodyfat might help you in some ways. Foids might look at you for winter comfort/passing on that protective padding to your offspring.
lol
well i am also strong for my height i guess, so it's mostly fat, but a mix of muscle fat in a way.
Bear mode if you will, some women like, but only if you look a certain way.
although in this situation we are talking about, i have autism and 4 inch dick, so there's no way i'd make it with women realistically

lol
well i am also strong for my height i guess, so it's mostly fat, but a mix of muscle fat in a way.
Bear mode if you will, some women like, but only if you look a certain way.
although in this situation we are talking about, i have autism and 4 inch dick, so there's no way i'd make it with women realistically
Autism doesn't exist in nature so you'd be good on that with the right diet and lifestyle. 4 inch dick and manlet though? yeah, you'd be dead in a week.

Everybody gangsta till you realize one of the reasons why goverments existed in first place was bcs Chad's were conquering everyone and was the dominant one.
Most of the goverments today are cucked anyway but at least a Chad cant come to your house and claim its his now anymore.

Everybody gangsta till you realize one of the reasons why goverments existed in first place was bcs Chad's were conquering everyone and was the dominant one.
Most of the goverments today are cucked anyway but at least a Chad cant come to your house and claim its his now anymore.
tbh

Yeah, you're right. Inceldom wouldn't exist because in a lawless society incels would be wiped out by genetically inferior chads.

just let it burn, it would be quite disappointing to see a torch go off so soon don't you think?
let's just expect that light of flame spreads to every part of society and turning it into ashes
anyways taking down a government is completely a unrealistic goal, all we could at most is vandalising some shits or beating or killing some cops

This is all just a spectacle in time. The inevitable dystopian future that will prevail will damn the carnal human soul. I unironically want the West to collapse so that this does not happen. Sharia law 2020 niggas and I aint not even Mooselim.

Just use a gun theory

Women rely so much on modern laws, government aid, being raised in a soyciety where men protect women no matter what, and so on.
If you took that all away, you wouldn't have women going and fucking guys all the time, chads or non chads. Cause you wouldn't have modern online dating, you wouldn't have a society which allows women to live on their own, they'd have to redistribute sex and relationships back to average and below average men. Only 30% of men are chads, some of them will naturally be too old, homosexual, or no longer interested in relationships/sex, same goes for some women. We could balance the SMV market and relationship market.
Women would have to depend on INDIVIDUAL men to protect them, house them, etc and provide, WHILE providing sex, cleaning, cooking, taking care of children possibly, and intimacy/a partner to talk to and be in company with.
No more police for women to call when they need help, no more child support, marriage rape, custody of kids, cock carousel, no more "I'M A STRONG INDEPENDANT WOMAN FEMINIST WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN" bullshit, especially since women want "muh equal rights" but don't want the responsibility that those rights come with.
There's lot more to go into, but trust me, this is a good starting point.
Also using SOME religious/traditional/conservative values as a basis.
God IQ thread