Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Getting sick of people asking me why i don't have a gf

BlackPilledKira

BlackPilledKira

Officer
★★★★★
My stupid coworker yesterday kept asking me why i didn't have a girlfriend(s) at 22 years old and how he was banging multiple chicks at that age.

Then when the new years fireworks celebration started, normies everywhere began embracing their significant others outside the harbour and making out while we were sitting on a bench watching them which was sui fuel enough but then my braindead coworker says "see bro, this is what you're missing out on". The worst part is that my looksmatches were right in front of me and they were getting groped and kissed by tall white guys.

I just don't understand how these normies can look at my ogre face and still think i have a chance at that life.

Did you try to explain him your situation?

Your name says it all. Blackpill him.

clipart-little-boy-256x256-8e58.png

It's over for curries especially in chadstralia, hope you make it through

Sorry for the necro but sometimes it's best to just give a quick bluepilled answer then move on. Tell him that you are too busy for a gf. Or that you're not in the right headspace for one right now, cuz you are focused on some goal (home-business, becoming a musician, whatever). Or that you have put dating on hold. Even better tell him that a close relative is dying so your mind is elsewhere for now. He would HAVE to drop the topic then.

People just wanna put u down. They want you to feel like crap. Going ER is common sense. Seeing your women getting life and white chad cock handed to them in silver plate while you rot in silence is plain torture.
Do you have angry moment where you wanna splash female skulls?

Last edited:
Sorry for the necro but sometimes it's best to just give a quick bluepilled answer then move on. Tell him that you are too busy for a gf. Or that you're not in the right headspace for one right now, cuz you are focused on some goal (home-business, becoming a musician, whatever). Or that you have put dating on hold. Even better tell him that a close relative is dying so your mind is elsewhere for now. He would HAVE to drop the topic then.
Idk. Deep down they wouldn't believe you unless they're particularly low IQ. You'd end up looking real weak either way. I'd take the ignoring them and brooding about the situation privately route myself.

Be straight up and tell them why.

People will ask incel looking guys if they have a gf just to fuck with their head.

He sounds like a faggot, unfriend him.

I'm not sure if you're one of the semi-rich currycels here but if you are, just go to your homecountry and pick an arranged marriage of your choice. Give the parents some nice gift. There problem solved

My stupid coworker yesterday kept asking me why i didn't have a girlfriend(s) at 22 years old and how he was banging multiple chicks at that age.

Then when the new years fireworks celebration started, normies everywhere began embracing their significant others outside the harbour and making out while we were sitting on a bench watching them which was sui fuel enough but then my braindead coworker says "see bro, this is what you're missing out on". The worst part is that my looksmatches were right in front of me and they were getting groped and kissed by tall white guys.

I just don't understand how these normies can look at my ogre face and still think i have a chance at that life.
How naive. They are EXTREMELY AWARE why you cannot get a girlfriend.

It would be rude for them to go "oh, of course you can't get a gf, understandable", so they pretend they don't see how fuck ugly you are and virtue signal by pretending to be surprised you don't have a GF. It also makes them feel better, since they know they aren't so ugly and have a significant other unlike you. Basically you are there to make them feel better.

Normies ask incels this question is for virginshaming them.

I’m so hopeless that it’s just assumed and no one has ever asked me why.

People just wanna put u down. They want you to feel like crap. Going ER is common sense. Seeing your women getting life and white chad cock handed to them in silver plate while you rot in silence is plain torture.
Do you have angry moment where you wanna splash female skulls?
The smug bastards deserve torture.

If someone asks you that question, especially in a group setting, then they are trying to clown you.

The insult masquerading as concern is a good way of identifying low-tier normies. They kick downwards because they are probably a break-up away from becoming incel themselves.