Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Getting through life as an Autistic ugly male with OCD

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Life hasnt been good to me for the last few months.
studying is extremely hard for me, I barely have friends anymore because of my autism and Living in general is extremely difficult due to my OCD.
lately Ive given up on chances of ascending. I figured out that with my current status it is impossible for me to change my situation, Autism is a curse, OCD is eating me away, and being a sandcel 5"6 tall and extremely ugly only make it worse.
I have nothing to look forward to anymore, except maybe watching anime every night before I go to sleep.
getting through life as an autistic person is impossible.

getting through life as an autistic person man is impossible.
Foids don't have problems with autism, they usually don't even notice.

False if non-chad, autism kills any chance you had with anyone as a non-chad,
As a foid? I meant the foid itself having autism would not make it harder for it to date.

holy fuck brutal. you should kill yourself as soon as possible. you should use dynamite so you don't go to hell

Life is fuckin brutal if youre ugly and somewhere in the autistic spectrum.

I don't maintain eye contact with people. I can't communicate well at all. I have a flat monotone voice that doesn't pitch up or down with emotion. I have mediocre vocabulary and my written and spoken speech is very very choppy. Every time someone jokes with me I don't joke along and people get a cringe look in their face. I only realize after the fact, that they were joking.

When I do have conversations with people in a social setting, I completely dominate the discussion, I forget to let them respond. Also if the conversation gets kinda personal I switch back to the topic instead of converse with the person.

When people ask personal questions, it means they want to get to know you which means you should reciprocate. I never reciprocate.

I have no friends.

I know people very well and their tendencies. The only people I like and get along with are other complete social retard outcasts like myself who no one wants to be around.

Last edited:
As a foid? I meant the foid itself having autism would not make it harder for it to date.
in the case of men bro, ofc women's autism is meaningless for dating

Sandcel? You’re Jewish not Palestinian

Life is fuckin brutal if youre ugly and somewhere in the autistic spectrum.

I don't maintain eye contact with people. I can't communicate well at all. I have a flat monotone voice that doesn't pitch up or down with emotion. I have mediocre vocabulary and my written and spoken speech is very very choppy. Every time someone jokes with me I don't joke along and people get a cringe look in their face. I only realize after the fact, that they were joking.

When I do have conversations with people in a social setting, I completely dominate the discussion, I forget to let them respond. Also if the conversation gets kinda personal I switch back to the topic instead of converse with the person.

When people ask personal questions, it means they want to get to know you which means you should reciprocate. I never reciprocate.

I have no friends.

I know people very well and their tendencies. The only people I like and get along with are other complete social retard outcasts like myself who no one wants to be around.
It's like looking into a mirror, this post.