Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Getting with a used up roastie is a kick in the nuts

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Imagine coming last in a competition and youre getting a shitty consolation prize, just for participating. The prize means nothing (if anything, its shameful to receive it). Thats what getting with a used up post-wall roastie is. It is a reminder that you could never get with a prime, decent looking foid but the best you can get is betabuxxing a roastie with stinky used up holes. It is the ultimate insult to your ego and there is no recovering from this. If you stay an incel, atleast you can live your life with dignity.

Unless you lost your virginity by the age of 10 or younger, all of them would be used up already.

Unless you lost your virginity by the age of 10 or younger, all of them would be used up already.
Thats not true. Where i live, you can get a decent looking foid (early twenties) who hasnt been used up if you look good/are rich.

Thats not true. Where i live, you can get a decent looking foid (early twenties) who hasnt been used up if you look good/are rich.
Cope. 16 is the oldest age where foids aren’t used up

Cope. 16 is the oldest age where foids aren’t used up
In the west, yes. In curryland they start whoring out after early twenties.

In the west, yes. In curryland they start whoring out after early twenties.
Bruh I live in Mumbai, there’s a 17 year old foid in my class whos slept with 25 guys (no joke ded srs). Most of the girls in my class are just as degenerate as western whores

incels don't even get used-up roasties, that's what normies get

Bruh I live in Mumbai, there’s a 17 year old foid in my class whos slept with 25 guys (no joke ded srs). Most of the girls in my class are just as degenerate as western whores
Fuck its over.
Iam sure with your money, you could get a used up roastie.

Some incels are low tier normies who are too uncucked to betabux a used rostie.

25???

When did she start fucking? at 10?? lmfao.