Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gifted DNA test result on daughter's birthday

Based guy and vid ngl, pretty surprised it's not removed.

removed comment:
"She's going to grow up without a dad because mommy wanted some fresh dick. Fuck the tramp.. tried to lie and manipulate and it backfired. What makes you think the 3 year old will turn out any differently? Go ahead feel bad for the kid i guess.. but guess what.. this is extremely common and would be solved by a simply instilling values into young american's instead of a tsunami wave of teen mom 16, bhad bhabie, and kylie jenner fecal excrement."

And of course.

Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/WatchPeopleDieInside.
Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose.

767.png

3 years gone out of the window.

Soys will be like: “you’re a bad father for not raising that child as your own” :soy:

Soys will be like: “you’re a bad father for not raising that child as your own” :soy:
the only reply to this will be , soys this is not an egalitarian society. We are not hunter gatherers.

Why did he wait 3 years to do that? Based anyways

Why did he wait 3 years to do that? Based anyways
Because free intimate pussy with empty promises of a fruitful future.

I can see why he continued the charade

Then raised yourself faggot

this is an appropriate responds
True, you aren't morally obligated to raise another man's kid, that's lower than being an incel, that is literally cucked. Literal scum of the earth, there actions of patheticness trump our ugliness.

Oh my god. Brutal. If I had a kid I'm not sure if I'd be able to cut ties with them after finding out..

Oh well. Another daughter for the base ment.

Y basement

JFL! I was curious where this was going. He is better off without that foid.

I hope that whore enjoys her new life in the streets

i could watch stuff like this all day

And of course.

Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/WatchPeopleDieInside.
Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose.

767.png
27.2k Upvotes
88% Upvoted
Meaning over 30k people upvoted it.

And all it takes is one cuckhold, weak minded, soy, whiteknight faggot to remove it from the front page.
Site is shit.

Women cheat, always

Looks like he is too much of a man to be the "cuck who stepped up :feelspuke:"