Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Giga-autist ignores his wife in order to Napoleon maxxx

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
No personality involved here. He is gay and have a fetish for short men.

sounds like larp to me

This is 99% likely fake but if it's real jfl @ looking for divorce over something so petty

This is 99% likely fake but if it's real jfl @ looking for divorce over something so petty
I'm sure you've heard similar stories. Happens all the time apparently for foids with nonchad male husbands.

This is so obvious a larp to shame short men

Bitches are looking for the slightest reason to leave nonchad males they are in relationships with.
why even be with them to begin with JFL

No personality involved here. He is gay and have a fetish for short men.
faggots gonna fag tbh
brootal

sounds like larp to me
anything interesting from reddit gets called larp or fake it seems

AlexanderTheGreat11

you had a similar issue with alexander the great?

Here's the thing though, his personality still only mattered after his looks, because he was able to pass the initial threshold and get into a relationship in the first place. It's over if you don't even pass the initial threshold of foids' ridiculous standards.

This is a case of where personality actually matters.
Apparently this husband was able to get with this woman, but somehow he turns into a giga autist and becomes fixated with Napoleon.
The wife now wants to leave him because she has had enough, but is willing to change her mind if he can be helped and go back to normal.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/jiznj0/my_29f_husband_32m_became_obsessed_with_napoleon/

Talk about Napoleon complex...

Bitches are looking for the slightest reason to leave nonchad males they are in relationships with.
Oh god, this. It also shows - once again it's not a surprise! - that foids are ruthless assholes: she simply wants to divorce him, not help him first. But hey, "muh women are the empathetic gender eeeh".

I don't know what to say. Sounds like a larp but could be true, you can't say for sure.

this sounds like a troll ngl, but still, if it was chad she'd just think he's smart and interesting for being interested in history. but as a betabux he has to behave or he will be sent his own way

Based Napoleon.

Below average LARP, 4/10

Imagine believing such an obvious larp

20201229 054730

probably a larp le quirk story for reddit upboats but if not then I'm waiting till this guy try's to invade Russia for the 3rd time. :feelsjuice:

And thus @Napoleon de Geso was born.

She wants that divorce money and this is a convenient excuse

This is a case of where personality actually matters.
Apparently this husband was able to get with this woman, but somehow he turns into a giga autist and becomes fixated with Napoleon.
The wife now wants to leave him because she has had enough, but is willing to change her mind if he can be helped and go back to normal.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/jiznj0/my_29f_husband_32m_became_obsessed_with_napoleon/

I take everything a foid says with a grain of salt tbh. I’d wager she is overreacting and looking for some little reason to end a relationship

Notice how she completely abandons him and forgets years of marriage just cuz he has a mental problem

Bitches just want you to be obsessed only with them, then leave you for being too needy and not having anything going in with your life.

This is a larp, she's mad her Chad is more interested in something other than her.
Notice how she completely abandons him and forgets years of marriage just cuz he has a mental problem
A woman will project the best thing she sees about you & expect like a portrait for you to never change then once you fall short in any way imaginable will dump you for being defective due to not measuring up.

If he was a chad he could be obsessed with anything and the wife would stay.

As a non chad it’s a uphill battle to keep your wife/gf. You’ll be walking on eggshells

If he was a chad he could be obsessed with anything and the wife would stay.

As a non chad it’s a uphill battle to keep your wife/gf. You’ll be walking on eggshells
brootal but true

It could have been worse. He could've been obsessed with you know who...

I'm skeptical. Not furry-atheist-youtuber-debating-Sargon-of-Applebee's skeptical...but skeptical nonetheless

brootal but true
It’s true. Their wife and gf even offer to help them. Leaving chad bf is not even a question. It’s all about helping him

With normies it’s all about if he doesn’t fix himself I am out

Last edited:
It’s true. Their wife and gf even offer to help them. Leaving chad bf is not even a question. It’s all about helping him

With normies it’s all about if he doesn’t fix himself I am out
so true

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back