Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Giga Based God lowInhib man exposes his cheating girlfriend. [Epic Video]

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
Saw this a while back. Strong fucking lad. Alot of men break when something like this happens. But, this guy kept his cool, even though im sure he must have been hurting inside, its good to see stoic men pave the path on how to deal with cheating whores.

Fucking brutal, she was sleeping with other guys while planning for their wedding.

Im too dumb to understand what his plan achieved, he locked herself in her own house?

Fucking brutal, she was sleeping with other guys while planning for their wedding.

Im too dumb to understand what his plan achieved, he locked herself in her own house?
Locked, recorded the vid for millions to see, she can't accuse him of harassment cuz it's all recorded. The guy made thousands of dollars of the youtube ad revenue.

Locked, recorded the vid for millions to see, she can't accuse him of harassment cuz it's all recorded. The guy made thousands of dollars of the youtube ad revenue.
I see. I feel there's smthng im not getting, it doesn't feel as epic as I thought.

Anw hes not blackpilled at all. In one of his reply to a comment, he says nawalt.

saw this literally fucking years ago lmao

I see. I feel there's smthng im not getting, it doesn't feel as epic as I thought.

Anw hes not blackpilled at all. In one of his reply to a comment, he says nawalt.
I mean he's got a son, so he's going to go for the NAWALT response imo

pretty based, old af but based

he looks so fucking alpha
Tenor2

Remember he’s not like us.

He’s a normie Chadlite with a high SMV.

To maintain that he needs to at least publically pretend to agree with the narrative.

didnt bother watching tbh