Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Giga Incel Trait: hated P.E lessons

Ellviss

Ellviss

St. Hamudi Did Nothing Wrong
-
That shit was sucks, being shortest of all of the class and being forced to playing normoid sports like football or basketball. I don't even know that shit was classified as a lesson. It's was basically me roaming around alone daydreaming stuff while others having fun.

Gym class sucked when I was younger but it's not as bad now that I've been gymcelling I'm still alone in every class though.

I actually only enjoyed P.E.

It would just turn into a humiliation ritual if I ever had to participate. If I tried, it was like down syndrome Rocky and if I didn't give a shit, they'd complain to get me moved to a different team, or continent.

I managed to hit myself in the head while playing basketball by myself in PE class

My problem with P E was being put in a team with self centered narcisists and being forced to cooporate with them, but you just cant do good to them. Other than that I enjoyed most of it

It would just turn into a humiliation ritual if I ever had to participate. If I tried, it was like down syndrome Rocky and if I didn't give a shit, they'd complain to get me moved to a different team, or continent.
At least you never had one of the taller guys lift you up like a toddler and humiliate you.

No, P.E was one of the best classes, especially soccer and dodgeball

I was exempted from P.E. because I am a disabledcel
I got exempted in grade 10. Just stopped going.
At least you never had one of the taller guys lift you up like a toddler and humiliate you.
I was too fat for that shit. For some reason everyone my age was malnourished too, but the grades ahead and behind took the bus from mogville.

It really depended on what we we did. Football or Basketball? humiliating. Parkour or sprinting? I was one of the best.

The worst part about it for me was always being picked last for any sort of team activity. That and getting mogged by some of the girls in team sports. I was the best in my class at running but complete dogshit at everything else.

Always picked last

I've always liked P.E, because it's super easy to a get an A in that class.

Yes, I was often bullied by Chads there they liked to "accidentally" throw a ball into my direction, but luckily you could just escape them and teacher didn't care and never played games ofc

Last edited:
I only hated it because we got grades for it

Nah, I usually just kept to myself on the bleachers. And whenever we did do something, I was never made fun of.
You were so lucky then. PE was a hellscape for me due to forced participation with step counters and ruthless classmates.

That shit was sucks, being shortest of all of the class and being forced to playing normoid sports like football or basketball. I don't even know that shit was classified as a lesson. It's was basically me roaming around alone daydreaming stuff while others having fun.
Was surprisingly good in skiing, but the rest was a complete catastrophe. Some of my memories:
  • my nose was injured during dodge ball
  • I tripped over my shoelaces during a jumping attempt and injured my head severly at the bock in the Leapfrog (became the laughing stock for months because of it and was immediately brought to the doctor due to all the swelling)
  • I was the last guy voted on every team, I was bullied in the locker room, my stuff was stolen/destroyed during PE, the light was occassionally switched off while I was in the shower
  • I was the last guy at the finish line (could only ever defeat a literally severly disabled child at running, jfl and I wasn't even fat back then)
  • I couldn't catch shit due to my hand coordination and had severe asthma
  • my failures where funny for genetically gifted people
  • was too small for football/basketball and was unbelievably bad at swimming, failed at basic motoric tasks (like throwing/making a roll) and at spatial thinking, couldn't describe the movements when asked about them in a theoretical manner (was also shitty in physics/geometry, at driving, etc., spatial thinking is almost impossible for me)
  • have severly delayed reflexes
  • I even tried to improve my health (gymmaxxing for about two years, only minor improvements if any at all, tried running and can do it in a gym, but as soon as coldness comes into my lungs I start to caugh and after a few minutes nothing is possible anymore
  • in my country PE has objective standards when you don't succeed after a given time you get an F, improvements/attempts don't matter only results and these are determined only by your prerequisites, so when your parents didn't do anything physical (in the sense of short burst performance) with you or if you were disabled it was over while the rest succeeded with no effort
  • I even had to go to doctors to finally get recognized as disabled, because without that notion I wouldn't have be allowed to graduate from high school because you need a grade in PE in my country (had to book extra subjects to make up for it)
All of these events brought me my first blackpilled thoughts: Hard work doesn't mean anything, you either succeed or you fail - and when you don't succeed it's over, the right one doesn't have to try. Nowadays I try to gymmaxx (unsucessfully) and I also go for ~20/30km a day on my holidays, but despite trying and trying a normalfag without any effort blows me out of the water. Again only the most unimportant traits can be changed with effort and hard work, if something was changeable it wouldn't have mattered in the first place. Also the reason why I don't vidyacope anymore, I am shitty at playing it and I will never improve in a significant way to be able to compete with others and thereby enjoy the game (when you are only beaten and beaten over and over again it's masochism to play that shit).

Also the reason why I didn't do anything related to medicine/veterinary medicine despite having had the grades and the interest for it - I couldn't have passed a single dissection with that hands. I was forced to study despite having mediocre intelligence at best, because my body is so incredibly shitty that I have to do something with my mind to get a job (although I am not even gifted in that, what a fucking bad joke) - while others mog me physically, mentally, lookswise, in life experience and in happiness. I hate my life and all gifted people - no joke tbh.

I was exempted from P.E. because I am a disabledcel
Later in life too.

Last edited:
I FUCKING HATED PE. It's the perfect environment for bullies to bully. The open air environment, lack of supervision, locker room faggotry, and specious introduction to instruments (sports equipment) bullies can use on their victims for novelty. In my high school goody-too-shoes AP jocks could get out of one year if they did sports as an extracurricular. So the people who had to take a second term of PE were either all the dumb as fuck drug Chad bullies and their handful of incel victims. The worst part about PE was that my high school had a pool, and we had to swim, so PE was pretty much framelet humilitation.

Last edited:
i would perform averagely because it didn't interest me. i would occasionally perform worse on purpose to be put into groups against easier opponents where i wouldn't have to strain myself so much. i skipped so many school days tho and many of those were sports days. i hated swimming sports the most.

giga ogre if you tried to get out of doing PE classes

I was always really bad at sports, my coordination sucks, I can't catch, and I can't aim

Whenever I did participate I just ended up embarrassing myself, so I just avoided it at all costs

Some nigger would slap people's asses in the locker room

Some nigger would slap people's asses in the locker room
I started smoking weed freshmen year cause all the guys would go into the stall and just fuckin rip some weed before class. This was 8am in the morning for context kek. Good times, gym class sucked tho

PE was great. if only we'd had more PE. and instead of the bullshit actually gymcel hard and then do competitive sports. you can't even do a competitive sport these days, you just fuck around with the ball for 2 hours """""""practice""""""" then go home no actual gameplay. how is this acceptable

When I was in PE if i ever got anything wrong my coach would make me do laps, Just me. I once let a ball into the goal in football and he made me do laps for the rest of the lesson.

I was usually picked as the last one and was just standing or sitting around doing nothing.

I disliked P.E. and got small anxiety attacks prior every lesson.

In elementary I was very good at sports though and had no anxiety.

PE sucked. I hated every minute of it. At least in actual classes you could close your eyes and daydream until its finally over