Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Giga Incel trait

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
You are an autist that doesn’t understand many of life’s social norms and you often miss nonverbal cues and don’t know how to behave in certain situations; BUT you have an uncanny ability (almost superpower like) to spot the black pill and hypergamy in almost any situation no matter how minute.

Yep, that's me.

100% can relate
Resultado de imagen de tank pepe

@rightfulcel GTFIH and show these people the lookspill

Cope. Looks>Everything

@rightfulcel GTFIH and show these people the lookspill
Whether autism has an effect or not sub 8 theory will still stand. Autist Chad gets laid and theres no denying that lol,

You missed the point entirely.

No I didn't. You are thinking incels miss social cues but they don't. They are excluded socially because of looks

I can relate tbh

No I didn't. You are thinking incels miss social cues but they don't. They are excluded socially because of looks
I’m referring to autistic incels. Not NT incels. And of course only looks matter in getting laid.

I’m referring to autistic incels. Not NT incels. And of course only looks matter in getting laid.

Most autistic incels are coping. @rightfulcel

Autistic incels are not retarded. Even a dog can pick up social cues. Its hard to function as a member of society when metropolis treats you like dirt. Saying autism and not looks contributes to these things is cope.

Autistic incels are not retarded. Even a dog can pick up social cues. Its hard to function as a member of society when metropolis treats you like dirt. Saying autism and not looks contributes to these things is cope.

Based

I can relate this

You are an autist that doesn’t understand many of life’s social norms and you often miss nonverbal cues and don’t know how to behave in certain situations; BUT you have an uncanny ability (almost superpower like) to spot the black pill and hypergamy in almost any situation no matter how minute.

With great power, comes great responsibility, young inkwell.