Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Giga life fuel I have enough money to go to Japan

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
I made a thread long ago about going to japan and asking for ppl to join me sadly I forgot who that all was so again who wants to join me ? I’m going when Japan lifted their travel restrictions I’m planning to hit arcades museums Make fellow incel friends. Do Some Chikan on trains In general a good time

When is that ? I'd like to go to Japan some day but with the corona bs it might be over until the end of the year.

I would like to, but I still need money.

When is that ? I'd like to go to Japan some day but with the corona bs it might be over until the end of the year.

ye I am waiting for it to be over as well then I go asap

nigga if u get caught doing chikan ur done xd

Congrats, Emperor. I won't be joining but I'll be there with you in spirit. I hope you have a great time and ascend there too if possible.

Congrats, Emperor. I won't be joining but I'll be there with you in spirit. I hope you have a great time and ascend there too if possible.
Thanks buddy :cryfeels: I’m saddened you can’t join me I hope one day you can get to see the glory land

Thanks buddy :cryfeels: I’m saddened you can’t join me I hope one day you can get to see the glory land
S'all good. Take some pictures and show them if you don't mind showing them here when you eventually return. I always like seeing/reading up on trip reports. Good luck man.

I might go if I can learn the language and save up some cash myself. Dont know if I'll be able to do that in time to travel with you though

I might go if I can learn the language and save up some cash myself. Dont know if I'll be able to do that in time to travel with you though
its still a long tim due tocorona

sure why not although im autistic and have a hard time leaving my house so no promises i basicalyly have zero understanding of reality and going outside i feel like im in the truman show

sure why not although im autistic and have a hard time leaving my house so no promises i basicalyly have zero understanding of reality and going outside i feel like im in the truman show

well japan is basically a other reality for us westerners

BRUH IMMA TRADE MARK THAT SHIT JFLLL

Would love to go with you but I am in uni and also japs won't accept a chink (I am 5'10)

Do you think 4.000€ is enough?

For real?
A flight seems pretty expensive and don't forget about the costs there.

flight depends on where u live and sleeping there can be cheap if u sleep at a capsule hotel u pay 10 - 15 a night so really cheap

flight depends on where u live and sleeping there can be cheap if u sleep at a capsule hotel u pay 10 - 15 a night so really cheap
Massive LifeFuel ngl.
There are some big airports here.
But my anxiety is too strong. :cryfeels:

feel u bro but remember as long as ur decent hight u mog every there
Yeah, I think I could get laid there, but the anxiety is killing me.
Also I want a LTR and that is only possible here.

Yeah, I think I could get laid there, but the anxiety is killing me.
Also I want a LTR and that is only possible here.

ltr? and if u dont ascend in japan u want ascend any ware

heika you are already in Japan, so I assume this thread is about having enough money to kill the gaijin and then returning to japan to celebrate
I approve

A long term relationship.
I don't see how it's possible to keep that up with such a huge distance.

well i can get lucky with asian foids
@RemoveNormalfags whats ur age and hight ? doesnt have to be exect

Last edited: