Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Giga-LifeFuel: degenerate chads, stacies, roasties and fags sharing how AIDS is fucking them real good

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Was going through this reddit post, it's like a roller coaster ride.

So much thrill, so much enjoyment, so much happiness in one thread.

:heart:HIV #lovehiv :heart:AIDS #happinessisaids :heart:STD #stdmybae

xo xo xo <3 <3 <3

giphy.gif

Last edited:
AIDS is virtually a non issue nowadays. Easily treatable.

AIDS is virtually a non issue nowadays. Easily treatable.
There is no cure for AIDS, medications can just slow the progression, and the cheapest pill costs 900$/month.

Reading this made my day

i don't get why people have unprotected sex if they aren't trying to have children

i don't get why people have unprotected sex if they aren't trying to have children

I have heard sex with condom is worse than fapping.

There is no cure for AIDS, medications can just slow the progression, and the cheapest pill costs 900$/month.

Afaik there is a revolution in the gay community now thanks to the newest gen of retrovirals. There is one you can take that is a pre-exposure drug (prep something) and basically gays take it and act like its 1970/1980 before the AIDS scare happened, because they don't have to worry about getting infected because the drug works so well.

That is of course ignoring the fact the HIV virus is highly recombinative (single stranded RNA virus) and they are basically ensuring at some point a new strain emerges that is resistant to the drugs, causing a second mass outbreak.

Also the new up and coming killer for gays now is rectal cancer, all those viruses they have been shoving into their torn buttholes insert themselves into DNA and scramble it and cause tumours.

Chad can not get AIDS from fucking women. HIV can not transfer from women to men. Only gay men can get aids from sex.

So, stop coping.

Based hiv-chan

It's only expensive in America. AIDS-infested Eurochads have no such problem.

Three ways you can get hiv. Blood transfusion, dirty needles and gay ass sex
The Chads on that sub all use heroine trust me.

Chad can not get AIDS from fucking women. HIV can not transfer from women to men. Only gay men can get aids from sex.

So, stop coping.

Are you really this stupid boyo? WTF?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS#Sexual
Three ways you can get hiv. Blood transfusion, dirty needles and gay ass sex
The Chads on that sub all use heroine trust me.

If you fuck a HIV+ foid, you will get AIDS, WTF? Everyone knows this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS#Sexual

> fucks every Chad
> gets HIV
> becomes AIDS
> uses free pills paid by taxpayers
> continues fucking every Chad

Huhuhu

You can not get aids by fucking women who has aids that is a fact . I know it from a very long time. Wiki article can be wrong.

Are you seriously this dumbass? Or you are trolling?

How do u know these arent larps?

Almost no one gets AIDS except fags and drug addicts. Straight transmission is super rare.

I have heard sex with condom is worse than fapping.
If I ever had the chance to ascend I was planning on using condoms 100% of the time, but now it just sounds pointless

You are seriously retarded, read the other answers. Quora is the last place I would look for any kind of information, it's a place for anecdotes, not for actual information. Read this instead:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4467783/

HIV can transmit through semen and vaginal fluid. Obviously risk will be less if you use condoms.

Good thing Asia has the lowest rates of AIDS.

Let the west burn.

How do u know these arent larps?
Not all are larps, some of them can be true. Also, what is the point of larping as an AIDS patient?

Disgusting faggots, they should all die instead.

Ragefuel that aids doesnt kill degenerates anymore thanks to bluepilled scientistcels who invent pills

STD's was a way God punished fornicators and sodomites for their degeneracy.
Because of advancements in modern medicine he was forced to develop a final solution, super-gonorrhoea.

Aids is the sinner's desease. Incels are the purest of angels on God's green earth!

Was going through this reddit post, it's like a roller coaster ride.

So much thrill, so much enjoyment, so much happiness in one thread.

:heart:HIV #lovehiv :heart:AIDS #happinessisaids :heart:STD #stdmybae

xo xo xo <3 <3 <3

giphy.gif

welp, this is what they get. kids, please say no to sexual intercourse and you may save yourself from getting aids and it will help you get to wizarddom.

STD's was a way God punished fornicators and sodomites for their degeneracy.
Because of advancements in modern medicine he was forced to develop a final solution, super-gonorrhoea.

:heart::heart::heart: super-gonorrhoea

#hapinessissuper-gonorrhoea

xoxo <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back