Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based GIGABASED pastor Steven Anderson

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
@BlkPillPres
86CCD8C8 9DAF 46AF A302 8B73FD2D879D

• Pastor of 500-member Baptist church in Arizona
  • Banned from every other Western country for "hate speech"
  • Thinks fags should be put to death
  • Exposes the Satanic Jews - visited the Holy Land without ever stepping foot in "Israel"
  • Calls foids who have had premarital sex "whores"
  • Celebrated Orlando nightclub shooting
  • Admits he prayed for Barack Obama's death in 2009
  • Soyboys protest outside his church

"To me, LGBT stands for 'Let God Burn Them', but then they say it's LGBTQ, so then I'd say it's 'Let God Burn Them Quickly'"
tenor.gif

Him destroying the lügenpresse. :feelslala:

Watch more:

Last edited:
He's fucking based, his docu when going to Palestina and Jordan was very cool and mind blowing at the end.

Da jooz will get him

He's popular because he's a chad... An incel pastor who said the same things would get shut down... Still [Based] and kekfuel.

Based and high IQ

He has my respect

Lol.
Hates jews, worships one on a stick!

Still. I wish him luck! Wtfn?

seems ultra based, he's got my well wishes and support in the fight against degeneracy

He's popular because he's a chad... An incel pastor who said the same things would get shut down... Still [Based] and kekfuel.
he's mid tier normie

def not Chad. There's only a few Chads opposing current state of affairs, because it benefits them

This guy might be one of the few people that are more based than Knajjd. And that’s saying something.

You got that in one bro.

@BlkPillPres
View attachment 149779
  • Pastor of 500-member Baptist church in Arizona
  • Banned from every other Western country for "hate speech"
  • Thinks fags should be put to death
  • Exposes the Satanic Jews - visited the Holy Land without ever stepping foot in "Israel"
  • Calls foids who have had premarital sex "whores"
  • Celebrated Orlando nightclub shooting
  • Admits he prayed for Barack Obama's death in 2009
  • Soyboys protest outside his church

"To me, LGBT stands for 'Let God Burn Them', but then they say it's LGBTQ, so then I'd say it's 'Let God Burn Them Quickly'"
tenor.gif

Him destroying the lügenpresse. :feelslala:

Watch more:

If more christians were like this Islam would be unecessary, in fact Muslims and Christians would be brothers in arms, muslims really just hate christians because of how modern christianity is no longer a religion, it allows and excuses degeneracy

That last line really showed how committed he is

"I am willing to lose everything, I am willing to give up everything, I will never stop"

Last edited:
I'd consider going Christian if I had such a based pastor

One of the few righteous Christians left