Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[GigaBlackpill] you are not allowed to thrive only under tow conditions

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
Let's be honest guys . If you want to thrive , reproduce and have a family there must be 2 conditions :
1 _ being goodlooking and healthy
2 _ have decent resources (money ...)
You are allowed to reproduce having the first condition only but not the second condition only . I mean what's the point of a subhuman having a bunch of subhuman children lol . For the rest of the subhuman who are so smart and genius who can dedicated their lives for thriving their work and feelings good about themselves .
Tbh nothing in this life is important but health and being good looking and all the rest is a big joke and a lie and illusion .

More like, Just be Chad (JBC)
End of the story i only resumed ur post btw

its over if you aren't good looking and healthy tbh. Sadly you usually can't even be good looking without having decent health jfl.

Let's be honest guys . If you want to thrive , reproduce and have a family there must be 2 conditions :
1 _ being goodlooking and healthy
2 _ have decent resources (money ...)
You are allowed to reproduce having the first condition only but not the second condition only . I mean what's the point of a subhuman having a bunch of subhuman children lol . For the rest of the subhuman who are so smart and genius who can dedicated their lives for thriving their work and feelings good about themselves .
Tbh nothing in this life is important but health and being good looking and all the rest is a big joke and a lie and illusion .

true in the western world. but can you say the same about muslim societies too? Because I've seen ugly fucks with good looking women there, and more frequently.

true in the western world. but can you say the same about muslim societies too? Because I've seen ugly fucks with good looking women there, and more frequently.
They are bunch of beta buxxers . Foids are loyal tho , they have no other supporter but her beta bux . So they simply settle and cope while living for him . Once you got a good job, getting an unemployed poor goodlooking foids to marry isn't that hard . In my Muslim country we value marriage and virginity so much and sluts are shamed tbh . The job market is trash and foids are afraid of missing out their prime years without getting married . So yeah that's why .

They are bunch of beta buxxers . Foids are loyal tho , they have no other supporter but her beta bux . So they simply settle and cope while living for him . Once you got a good job, getting an unemployed poor goodlooking foids to marry isn't that hard . In my Muslim country we value marriage and virginity so much and sluts are shamed tbh . The job market is trash and foids are afraid of missing out their prime years without getting married . So yeah that's why .

How common is polygamy as opposed to monogamy?

Yeah. If the same freedoms were given to them like the western women, they would do the exact same degenerate shit too. :blackpill:

How common is polygamy as opposed to monogamy?
In my shitty countries , monogamy is enforced by the laws . Polygomy is only possible in the "very religious" sub communities of the community of my country . So it's like most women are not married and marriage is so hard to accomplish but also pre,martial sex isn't as popular as the degenerate west . So it's like everyone is roting .
Yeah. If the same freedoms were given to them like the western women, they would do the exact same degenerate shit too. :blackpill:
Yeah , exactly . AWALT . Foids here still exercise the same hypergamous dynamics of the degenerate west BUT THEY DON'T FUCK EACH OTHER . you see chads with stacies hanging around but they never fucks each other . Then a beta buxer will get her virginity literally .

Last edited: