Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gigacage - Alek Minassian was never an incel and made all that shit up to slander us

• Thread starter Deleted member 29033
  • Start date
Deleted member 29033

Deleted member 29033

Self-banned
-

Giga fucking lol

Alek Minassian admits he made up being an incel because he thought it would make him more notorious and to distract from the real reason which was anxiety over his job.

The media ate this up immediately because they are biased against incels in every possible way and want to make all incels out to be terrorists

Probably it will be found that he was fed that information and what to say by a journalist or by the police themselves in order so that Canada can label incels as terrorists.

That Facebook post made me not believe a single thing about this whole thing. Such an obvious troll and still doesn't make sense

He doesn't look incel tbh.

He is a IT faggot.

That Facebook post made me not believe a single thing about this whole thing. Such an obvious troll and still doesn't make sense
he looks like an inceltears member larping as an incel

i bet this will come out to be true in the future that he was an "anti-incel" who became obsessed with us and thought it would be funny to larp like he was one
no one goes on a terrorist attack over fear of starting a new job, he was an incel
Cope, my good man. It says he's into true crime as well so that's probably how he heard of incels

he looks like an inceltears member larping as an incel

i bet this will come out to be true in the future that he was an "anti-incel" who became obsessed with us and thought it would be funny to larp like he was one

Cope, my good man. It says he's into true crime as well so that's probably how he heard of incels
It'd actually make sense that he was going to do this attack anyway and used it to demonize and blame inkels

It'd actually make sense that he was going to do this attack anyway and used it to demonize and blame inkels
Probably not entirely for the purpose of trolling incels

He also is trying to plead insanity, so he might see incels as crazy people and try to mimick their actions

it was pretty obvious he had a reddit-tier view of incels: calling r/Foreveralone an incel forum, saying that he spoke to Elliot Rodger and Chris Harper Mercer on websites they never used. the whole thing read like bad inceltears fanfiction that he was making up on the spot

AM is gonna LDAR in a Canadian mental institution for a few decades and then probably get out under heavy surveillance.
Every slasher villains deserves a sequel. :feelshehe:

yeah because an IT fag who simps for foids would totally kill some foids in the name of stopping some incels who wouldn't even be as violent as he was :feelsclown:
Sounds crazy but you nailed it.

Im scared of this new job, let me go and kill people which requires a level of psychopathy that anyone with anxiety doesnt possess. ok

Im scared of this new job, let me go and kill people which requires a level of psychopathy that anyone with anxiety doesnt possess. ok
he was into true crime as well and lauded the columbine shooters, et. al
he wanted to be the next great incel killer and next great serial killer so he came up with this story

read the fucking article before you comment

Everyone puts blame on us

I'll tell you what's happening, and what's gonna happen. The prosecutors got the "It's because of job woes" admission out fo him so they could get a charge to stick. He can't plead insanity if he says "Actually I was perfectly sane, just anxious about my job."

This is gonna have the opposite effect of clearing the incel name. This will only serve to further demonize us. Because Minassian self-identified as an incel. That's a fact. But the way it appears now, for all his rage he was just whining about his job. So now that's what we probably are. At least according to everyone else. "Oh you claim to have it so hard? You claim to struggle as an incel? Minassian did too, but when pressed it turned out he was just entitled. So you probably are too."

If you're thinking this is a "He's not really incel, we're vindicated" moment, that's not what this is. He is us. At least as far as the people who matter.

There's no cleaning up the image.

I'll tell you what's happening, and what's gonna happen. The prosecutors got the "It's because of job woes" admission out fo him so they could get a charge to stick. He can't plead insanity if he says "Actually I was perfectly sane, just anxious about my job."

This is gonna have the opposite effect of clearing the incel name. This will only serve to further demonize us. Because Minassian self-identified as an incel. That's a fact. But the way it appears now, for all his rage he was just whining about his job. So now that's what we probably are. At least according to everyone else. "Oh you claim to have it so hard? You claim to struggle as an incel? Minassian did too, but when pressed it turned out he was just entitled. So you probably are too."

If you're thinking this is a "He's not really incel, we're vindicated" moment, that's not what this is. He is us. At least as far as the people who matter.
Yeah but he made the story up about being an incel for personal gain

The story is definitely fake because it has things in it that aren't true and he admits it to being fake

Yeah but he made the story up about being an incel for personal gain

The story is definitely fake because it has things in it that aren't true and he admits it to being fake

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. But this isn't an "Aha he's not really incel and we are" moment. He is us. As far as the people who matter are concerned. Minassian was just making crocodile tears? Surely we are too? If we should dismiss Minassian's bitching, shouldn't we dismiss the bitching of everyone who flies the incel "woe is me and mine" flag?

his actions are based nonetheless. Though I highly doubt he's ever had sex with a woman, so technically he's still incel.

Legacy media and law entertainment is responsible for this sort of unreasonable derogation against us.

Incels are terrorists in Canada now so he has a lot of motivation to play the sperg and anxiety card so he can rot in an asylum rather than a prison. Anyways, I don’t think he ran over people just because he was incel so some mental affliction is definitely to blame. Guess it’s up to the courts to see if he is mentally fit enough. Plenty of anxious Autists don’t go AM so the ball might not be in his court though

He was actually BrazillainSimga all along.

what does it take to snap like that and just start driving over people, does it just happen? Do you think he contemplated it or just kinda lost control of himself and before he knew it he had killed a ton of ppl

The media ate this up immediately because they are biased against incels in every possible way and want to make all incels out to be terrorists
Yup.

it was pretty obvious he had a reddit-tier view of incels: calling r/Foreveralone an incel forum, saying that he spoke to Elliot Rodger and Chris Harper Mercer on websites they never used. the whole thing read like bad inceltears fanfiction that he was making up on the spot
If true this means that AM was just using inceldom as a cop-out to deflect from his own personal motives.
Surprise. These kinds of things have always happened but the alleged motives voiced by the suspects is always something they consider edgy that they try to latch onto.

In the 1980s it was satanism. In the 2000s it was Islamic extremism. Now it's inceldom.
the fact that he thought identifying as an incel would somehow be better than using the excuse of job troubles shows he isn't blackpilled tbh
Everyone here knows being identified as an incel is worse than being identified as having job troubles.

It also provides additional evidence that he wasn't thinking things through clearly and wasn't right in the head.

More likely imo is that he saw incels as an edgy anti social club for mass shooters that he thought it would allow him to deflect from any personal issues in his own life.
Not something a mentally stable person does.
Remember that according to these kinds of people inceldom is supposedly a movement but antifa is supposedly just an idea.

Everyone puts blame on us
Imo it would have helped not to have a lot of "go ER" type posts on this forum leading to this incident but I suspect some of it might have been astroturfed. Have you noticed the rhetoric here was a lot more edgy and extreme leading up to the AM attack and then declined afterward?

Legacy media and law entertainment is responsible for this sort of unreasonable derogation against us.
The media has become an outlet meant to always lie about the common citizenry to take attention off people in power.

Ethnic, balding manlet and on top of that autistic - hmmm must be LARPing :chad:!
:feelskek:he is just trying to avoid jail lifetime and instead go to mental hospital

Last edited: