Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy GigaChad can't film video without being sexually harassed by foids

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-

Within his short time of filming and interviewing this GigaChad has been groped, smacked on the ass and literally licked by random foids walking by in the background, not only is this proof for the immeasurable lust that foids have for chad dick, but shows the absolute hypocrisy of foids which cry about sexual harassment.

Tell me IT, how in anyway can your mental gymnastics get around this one? They will not touch this.

IT isn't going to touch this with a 1 million foot pole, and if they did they'll either play mental gymnastics or say it's fake or they're paid actors or some other BS of the sort.

He is not a gigachad... He is a chadlite to high tier normie at best. His forward growth isnt that good. He is a PSL 5

He is not a gigachad... He is a chadlite to high tier normie at best. His forward growth isnt that good. He is a PSL 5
Hardly a Chad.

Lol @ both of you cope, Also OP is massive cuck retard and so is everyone else showcasing this channel. This needs to be considered chad worship, holy fuck.I want to butcher the man in OP's video almost as much as I do foids.

I think he is at least Chad levels.. look how foids worship him with their eyes.

This guy again, he is a chad through and through. IT please comment on the video please.

Lol @ both of you cope, Also OP is massive cuck retard and so is everyone else showcasing this channel. This needs to be considered chad worship, holy fuck.I want to butcher the man in OP's video almost as much as I do foids.
Cope he is not chad jfl. You can see his subhuman side profile in the thumb nail. His psl 5 face, good height, good frame, good physique and being white are what make him a slayer. Face isnt everything.

Lmao it's hard to believe that the whores complain about being "sexually harassed" it's like complaining that u have too much money

Aaaaaaa

Sexual harassment= ugly guy expressing his libido in any way shape or form in the presence of a female.

Cope he is not chad jfl. You can see his subhuman side profile in the thumb nail. His psl 5 face, good height, good frame, good physique are what make him a slayer. Face isnt everything.
"face isn't everything" lololololol bro what its atleast 90%. His face is good and so is all his other whatever the fuck u mentioned. I'm not gonna look at his face anymore tho because I refuse to worship a fucking chad.

"face isn't everything" lololololol bro what its atleast 90%. His face is good and so is all his other whatever the fuck u mentioned. I'm not gonna look at his face anymore tho because I refuse to worship a fucking chad.
PSL 5 is not chad. Also how is there chad worship on this thread?

lmao @ that tyrone who got kicked on the face and tried to play it off :feelshaha::feelshaha:

PSL 5 is not chad. Also how is there chad worship on this thread?
Not this thread, the video. The video is portraying one, and I do not want to look at one although I did for a few seconds to tell you that he is chad man. SLAYER chad man.

Not this thread, the video.
Then why did you call me a cuck, I was simply using the video as evidence of foid hypocrisy and your first reply to my post was sperging out on me and shitting your pants.

Then why did you call me a cuck, I was simply using the video as evidence of foid hypocrisy and your first reply to my post was sperging out on me and shitting your pants.
CUZU FUCKIN POSTED THE VIDEO OF A CHAD PUA SLAYER >:^( I DO NOT WANT TO LOOK AT HIS FACE

I hope you're trolling
Not trolling. He is a legit PSL 5 aka regular 6.25/10 face. It is still not bad, but no where near chad. Chad is 6.4 psl aka regular 8/10.

Conor murphy slays because of height, frame, physique and race. Face still helps him because its above average because he is 5 PSL (average = PSL 4)

Not giga-Chad. Just Chad thanks to being 6'3

Not giga-Chad. Just Chad thanks to being 6'3
& low bodyfat and broad af alpha shoulders. but yes his face overall is that of a shrimpy twink.
edit: that sounded a little sour grapes, his cheeks and jaw are also quite alpha I will admit but that might be because low bodyfat like I said

connor murphy is 9 of 10 is a gigachad , No doubt about that

Not trolling. He is a legit PSL 5 aka regular 6.25/10 face. It is still not bad, but no where near chad. Chad is 6.4 psl aka regular 8/10.

Conor murphy slays because of height, frame, physique and race. Face still helps him because its above average because he is 5 PSL (average = PSL 4)
JFL if his face is only 6/10 according to chads.co
I legitly think most of you guys are fakecels that look like chad but think they are 2/10

How to Show Off Your Body Without Being a Douche

the irony of that video, unless you are at the beach there is no reason you need to be taking your shirt off in public to show your body because that is what it is, a douche move.

there is something cringey about guys who use any excuse to take their shirt off. I work out, not near his level of definition but inside my house is the only time i would go topless.

I legitly think most of you guys are fakecels that look like chad but think they are 2/10
Lmao he is PSL 5 (6.25/10). I already posted my arguments for it. I'm not changing my mind.

Also I'm not a fakecel chad jfl

Lmao he is PSL 5 (6.25/10). I already posted my arguments for it. I'm not changing my mind.

Also I'm not a fakecel chad jfl
You're way off on this one bro. That man is a 7/10 minimum.

Foids he isn't even talking to are drooling for him. Easily an 8/10 on a good day.

Whatever flaws you're picking at doesn't hurt his overall rating when he is properly ripped with wide shoulders at 6'1" and an above average face.
He has a 10/10 body with a 6-7/10 face.

He's 8/10 overall.

You'd have to be a brainlet to rate him as a sub7male.

You're way off on this one bro. That man is a 7/10 minimum.

Foids he isn't even talking to are drooling for him. Easily an 8/10 on a good day.

Whatever flaws you're picking at doesn't hurt his overall rating when he is properly ripped with wide shoulders at 6'1" and an above average face.
Yeah his overall rating is fine. However, his face is the weak link (body 9/10, frame 8/10, height 8.5/10, race: white)

his 6.25/10 (5 PSL) face lags behind these.

Yeah his overall rating is fine. However, his face is the weak link (body 9/10, frame 8/10, height 8.5/10, race: white)

his 6.25/10 (5 PSL) face lags behind these.
His face isnt even that bad tbh

He has a decent jawline with a visible angle, powerful cheekbones that hollow out his cheeks, and decent eye area. If anything his skull might be a bit small for his body, but overall he would still slay without the muscles.

:feelswhat:He mogs 90% of the American population easily. Globally that number's probably more like 98%.

He has a decent jawline with a visible angle, powerful cheekbones that hollow out his cheeks, and decent eye area. If anything his skull might be a bit small for his body, but overall he would still slay without the muscles.
I take back that small skull part, he has a warrior skull on top. If anything his nose fucks up his side profile but thats it.
:feelswhat:He mogs 90% of the American population easily. Globally that number's probably more like 98%.
Yeah, he should know better, massive fucking cope on his part.

He has a small chin, his nose is too pointy, big and far forward which almost gives him a recessed look because his lower third is bad/weak. Its almost as bad as mine jfl. His other features barely make up for this. If he had O'Prys (aka god himself) lower third and nose, he'd easily be 9/10 gigaslayer teraslayer.

JFL, my main point was the hypocrisy of foids and how IT won't touch this, instead this turned into a massive debate over whether Connor Murphy is Chad or not.

Based incel community ngl :feelskek:

The autists in this thread deciding whether he's Chad or not can get lost.

Only foids decide. Your PSL lookism ratings mean jack.

He has a small chin, his nose is too pointy, big and far forward which almost gives him a recessed look because his lower third is bad/weak. Its almost as bad as mine jfl. His other features barely make up for this. If he had O'Prys (aka god himself) lower third and nose, he'd easily be 9/10 gigaslayer teraslayer.
Hmm you're analyzing too much man.

At some point all those details mean nothing when this guy and Opry can get laid at the same rate anyways.

Whatever value you want to put on his rating is moot.

That's an 8/10 man that can get laid everyday and you know it, stop coping.
JFL, my main point was the hypocrisy of foids and how IT won't touch this, instead this turned into a massive debate over whether Connor Murphy is Chad or not.

Based incel community ngl :feelskek:
The guy is a Chad, anyone trying to dispute this is an idiot tbh.

Foids dont walk up to sub8males and show sexual interest at first sight.

Your signature is out of this world IQ bro

Women are fucking hypocrytes

In this thread: Virgins arguing with each other about the looks rating of some ripped shirtless douche.

You fucking faggots.

JFL

RzvqR2r

This is him now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back