Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GigaChad finds out what it feels like to be an incel but...

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
....he had to accidentally cause a fatal car-accident to realize it!

Chris was involved in a 2017 car accident that left a war veteran dead, for which he was sentenced to two years probation. He recently opened up about the incident, saying he felt he had 'nothing left to live for.' 'There was a period after the accident that I didn’t want to get out of bed...

'I’m not going to lie, there were moments I didn’t think it was worth waking up. The worst things you could possibly think, I’ve thought.'
(ummm y'know the average daily thoughts of an incel)

A picture of him drowning in sweet white pussy on The Bachelor show, wherein the foids fought for/over his affections...never gonna happen for 99.99% of men.....

23BFE34C00000578-0-image-a-98_1417732500491.jpg

Cliffs: Honk! Honk!

Chads and Stacys would rope instantly as incels

Dude wasted a veteran and got probation? Just be Chad defense theory

Chris was involved in a 2017 car accident that left a war veteran dead, for which he was sentenced to two years probation. He recently opened up about the incident, saying he felt he had 'nothing left to live for.' 'There was a period after the accident that I didn’t want to get out of bed...

'I’m not going to lie, there were moments I didn’t think it was worth waking up. The worst things you could possibly think, I’ve thought.'

A picture of him drowning in sweet white pussy on The Bachelor show, wherein the foids fought for/over his affections...never gonna happen for 99.99% of men.....

None of those foids are even as attractive as the average Japanese woman.

Dude wasted a veteran and got probation? Just be Chad defense theory

I noticed that too...LOL. Chad is too attractive to be imprisoned!

Cliffs: Foid Judge Probably

COPE.

There isn't even a second place to white foids....Asian foids are the sole domain of white losers so there is that positive. You are competing for scraps that you will surely get something. Also the GREATEST THING about Asian foids is that if you lose one...they all look completely alike.

Srsly getting a new Asian girlfriend is no different than going to your local grocery to buy another dozen eggs because yours are broken = LIFEFUEL FOR WHITECELS!

Cliffs: reddit.com/r/hapas

Last edited:

COPE.

There isn't even a second place to white foids....Asian foids are the sole domain of white losers so there is that positive. You are competing for scraps that you will surely get something. Also the GREATEST THING about Asian foids is that if you lose one...they all look completely alike.

Srsly getting a new Asian girlfriend is no different than going to your local grocery to buy another dozen eggs because yours are broken = LIFEFUEL FOR WHITECELS!

really miran these based Kent posts lately...

I don't think this chad has any idea what it's like to be an incel though, he's just not use to any form of suffering at all.

Almost all of them are attractive and almost all of them have good jawlines. Jaw is law

really miran these based Kent posts lately...

I don't think this chad has any idea what it's like to be an incel though, he's just not use to any form of suffering at all.

Thanks. Well probably the first time he has a bout of depression anyways (on second thought, maybe he larping as a "sad guy" for the validation online??). Tbh it was probably unlikely for him though to have any prolonged depressive-period while regularly getting laid.

Cliffs: The foid below just found out she got picked out of ALL the women on-stage to lick his balls that night....she is absolutely elated!

151560_6027_r1.jpg

Asian foids are the sole domain of white losers so there is that positive. You are competing for scraps that you will surely get something. Also the GREATEST THING about Asian foids is that if you lose one...they all look completely alike.

Supreme fucking KEK.

Hope he ropes tbh

Thanks. Well probably the first time he has a bout of depression anyways (on second thought, maybe he larping as a "sad guy" for the validation online??). Tbh it was probably unlikely for him though to have any prolonged depressive-period while regularly getting laid.

Cliffs: The foid below just found out she got picked out of ALL the women on-stage to lick his balls that night....she is absolutely elated!

151560_6027_r1.jpg
Look at this toxic femininity, she's angry and resentful that she isn't entitled to chad's scrotum that night...

'I’m not going to lie, there were moments I didn’t think it was worth waking up. The worst things you could possibly think, I’ve thought.' (ummm y'know the average daily thoughts of an incel)
:feelsahh:

Perhaps he should take some showers and work on his confidence and personality.

Almost all of them are attractive and almost all of them have good jawlines. Jaw is law
God damn, fucking Judge Dress chins everywhere, I AM THE JAW!

As a man with yellow fever I have to agree, I think a lot of incels are so obsessed with whiteness that it doesn't even matter how attractive a white woman is, she beats all other women just for being white, especially if she's a blonde, many men see blonde hair and a switch goes off and there's nothing better in existence to them

I've said this before and I'll always stick by it, white women are only the cream of the crop when they are jailbait and younger, when they are at those ages they are probably the most attractive women, but father time isn't generous to white women at all, while asian women reach their 30's and 40's and some still even look like they are in their mid-teens to 20's, white women reach 25 and start looking like they are in their mid 30's or approaching 30's

So the question isn't as simple as "which is better", the question is "which is the better deal", taking into account the expiry date of a product is more important than taste, as taste quality decreases the closer it gets to the expiry date

Asian women last longer, they look younger for longer, so for me, they are the top choice for women, the cultural values they have from their origin countries are just the icing on the cake, but of course they are like all women, and you have to keep them in said country if you want them to stay as they are

@Kent @Dregster666

I've made a post about this before, and I think I'll make a thread about it now:
For me there are age ranges, I selected black women for the worst because there are some beautiful ones, but on average they have "man face" and that shit is a boner killer, they have very masculine physical traits on average.

AGES 10-15:
Most Attractive - White Women
Medium Attractiveness - Asian Women
Least Attractive - Black Women

AGES 16-20:
Most Attractive - Asian Women
Medium Attractiveness - White Women
Least Attractive - Black Women

AGES 20-25:
Most Attractive - Black Women
Medium Attractiveness - Asian Women
Least Attractive - White Women

AGES 26-30+:
Most Attractive - Asian Women
Medium Attractiveness - Black Women
Least Attractive - White Women

White women always end up being the least attractive with time though because they age like shit, they only beat the rest in their younger years in my opinion, when their youth has passed ITS OVER.

Chads, roasties and sois would rope in less than one week in our shoes. Maybe not sois because they can cope with capeshit and they are incels already, but Chads and roasties would not last much as an ugly male.

As a man with yellow fever I have to agree, I think a lot of incels are so obsessed with whiteness that it doesn't even matter how attractive a white woman is, she beats all other women just for being white, especially if she's a blonde, many men see blonde hair and a switch goes off and there's nothing better in existence to them

I've said this before and I'll always stick by it, white women are only the cream of the crop when they are jailbait and younger, when they are at those ages they are probably the most attractive women, but father time isn't generous to white women at all, while asian women reach their 30's and 40's and some still even look like they are in their mid-teens to 20's, white women reach 25 and start looking like they are in their mid 30's or approaching 30's

So the question isn't as simple as "which is better", the question is "which is the better deal", taking into account the expiry date of a product is more important than taste, as taste quality decreases the closer it gets to the expiry date

Asian women last longer, they look younger for longer, so for me, they are the top choice for women, the cultural values they have from their origin countries are just the icing on the cake, but of course they are like all women, and you have to keep them in said country if you want them to stay as they are

@Kent @Dregster666

I've made a post about this before, and I think I'll make a thread about it now:
I agree with your post.

White foids do age like shit. Thats an advantage gooks will have over whites.

My deal, that if I want a longterm fucktoy, Ill take a noodle or an ethnic foid with the same properties of prolonged youth. I myself possess those properties, at 30 some people think im as young as 18 and the usual range is 22-26.

Given that I have this quality, knowing that white people generally age like shit, they still have the best aesthetic features, its something im willing to gamble on should i consider wanting an offspring. I simply cant bring myself to breed with a noodle or any low tier ethnic foid for that matter.

white foids age like shit

@BlkPillPres
@Dregster666
@happiless

Please see Cliffs below...

Cliffs:

tenor.gif

@BlkPillPres
@Dregster666
@happiless

Please see Cliffs below...

Cliffs:

tenor.gif

You just have white fever and you can't look past it lol, white women aren't that great dude, now the JB I'll give you that, but in their 20's, they are just alright, average looking white women look really plain, white women only really look amazing when they have above average looks to begin with, paleness on average looks drab, paleness on above average looks "vibrant" even "glowing"

You just have white fever and you can't look past it lol, white women aren't that great dude, now the JB I'll give you that, but in their 20's, they are just alright, average looking white women look really plain, white women only really look amazing when they have above average looks to begin with, paleness on average looks drab, paleness on above average looks "vibrant" even "glowing"

Riddle me this? (not really sure if I'm using this idiot phrase correctly)

Why do Chads & Tyrones almost exclusively go out with hot whites...your yellowfever theory doesn't really exist outside of the incel community. AND I would propose that the reason so many incels like Noodles is because of the

1) supposed ease of getting them over white foids
2) interest in anime
3) lezbereal.....the strongest part of their appeal is the MEME that Asian foids will go out with ANY white guy!!!!

Cliffs: Why do celebs go out exclusively with hot whites as well?? Not a noodle to be seen .......IRONICALLY ..........on a beach in fucking THAILAND!!!!! Why all the white foids? Why take sand to the beach if Asian women are so great?

leo-dicaprio-models.jpg

Riddle me this? (not really sure if I'm using this idiot phrase correctly)

Why do Chads & Tyrones almost exclusively go out with hot whites...your yellowfever theory doesn't really exist outside of the incel community. AND I would propose that the reason so many incels like Noodles is because of the

1) supposed ease of getting them over white foids
2) interest in anime
3) lezbereal.....the strongest part of their appeal is the MEME that Asian foids will go out with ANY white guy!!!!

Cliffs: Why do celebs go out exclusively with hot whites as well?? Not a noodle to be seen .......IRONICALLY ..........on a beach in fucking THAILAND!!!!! Why all the white foids? Why take sand to the beach if Asian women are so great?

leo-dicaprio-models.jpg

That's like saying "why do people tend to be attracted to those of their own kind"

Most blacks date blacks
Most whites date whites
Most asians date asians

That has nothing do to with them preferring their race as "the best", it has to do with comfortability, ease of access, and availability, there's a bias of group preference, and whites are preferred collectively a lot because of their status as the "top race" on the planet

Ironically the white women in that picture are fuckable, but they aren't what I would say out rank asian women or even some black women

Whats the point of being that tall if you are going to be that dry, its a bad combination, I'd fuck every one of them, but i don't have any options at all so what does that matter, I'd choose a short asian over that tbh, maybe its because I consider more factors into whats attractive to me, I'm also thinking about the "mechanics" itself of having sex, I doubt I could lift one of those scarecrows very easily, a short petite asian girl I could handle though

Looking at this is very strange for me. Like I can't actually imagine having sex with any of them... they all seem so alien I'd feel more comfortable fucking some kind of alien species...

It's hard for me to analyze why. There's just something so non-sentient in all of those gazes... am I alone here?

These creatures have no wish to share me in their reality...

These creatures have no wish to share me in their reality...

No...they literally don't show emotion unless for Chad or Tyrone. It is almost humiliating like wasting their energy to be attentive to a sub8.

maybe this is more to your romantic proclivities? You can at least lie to yourself that she would be nicer to you...

chai_casey.jpg

maybe this is more to your romantic proclivities?
chai_casey.jpg

You can at least lie to yourself that she would be nicer to you...
I'm not sure I can... though I would've been vulnerable to that a couple years ago. The more I learn about how universal the foid nature, the less love seems possible.

@Kent @Dregster666

YEa and also the average white whore is a lot more stuck up than most of the women in east Asia. Many of the white women of today make me want to bash their fucking faces in due to the degrading, misandrist things that they say. Most of it is only directed towards ugly men as well.

No...they literally don't show emotion unless for Chad or Tyrone. It is almost humiliating like wasting their energy to be attentive to a sub8.

maybe this is more to your romantic proclivities? You can at least lie to yourself that she would be nicer to you...

chai_casey.jpg
Looks about as attractive as an average white foid at that age (over 30). White jb aged foids are more attractive than asian jbs. In their early 20s they are as well IMO, but I think white Stacies at that age are less attractive than good looking Asian foids. Then in their late 20s, white foids turn to utter shit and the average Asians are more attractive from then on.

It's not cope to claim white foids age like shit, it's just a fact.

@Kent @Dregster666

You missed the biggest downside though. Asian women produce asian sons. And if you plan on loving your sons, it’s gonna be hard af knowing they’re incel because you wanted some yellow pussy. What if he comes to you And your asian wife when he’s 16 and says “girls don’t like me because I’m asian”.. wtf are you gonna tell him?

asian girls are good for bluepilled white guys. Otherwise, bad idea.

Every parent wants to give their children the tools for success and happiness.. the tools for success and happiness are good genes, not muh upbringing and muh education.. Eugenics > Satisfying yellow fever

You missed the biggest downside though. Asian women produce asian sons.

yeah I was going to mention that but thought it too obvious and having kids wasn't mentioned. Personally, I would find it worse that everyone in the back of their heads thinks...

1. Your wife is a mail-order bride (I knew a guy like this with his Phillipino bride, I knew she was mail-order but kept asking him how did you meet, etc. just to rile him. he had to concoct a story on the spot and he was clearly lying and uncomfortable...it was pretty funny though...from incel to being married in like 3 months).

2. You are a GigaLoser (if white) maybe ethnics aren't seen as losers if they marry Asians though.

3. You are a pervert or sexual-deviant

Now, maybe none of the above bother you however it may indirectly affect your life or your work or something. Better to have a just an average 165lbs white wife and cope with internet porn like every other sub8 does.

You missed the biggest downside though. Asian women produce asian sons. And if you plan on loving your sons, it’s gonna be hard af knowing they’re incel because you wanted some yellow pussy.

Why?

I'm incel too, I'll black pill them from young, teach them to never get married and to understand their social standing, provide them with all the resources they need to succeed and help them find careers and etc they enjoy, they won't have to wait till 20+ to lose their virginity like me, I'll take them both to the best whores I can find that fit their preferences and they'll get to fuck raw

I'll create black pilled demons in my image, and they won't have to work their way up from scratch like I did, being incel is only a problem because we lacked proper guidance and resources, I can help my sons cheat the system and know their place in the world

JFL if you think someone like me is going to raise their sons regularly

"" Giga chad ""

Jfl he felt sad for a morning or two when he wasn't worshiped 24/7 like a god by some stacys "That's what being an incel feels like, i am so saddddd give me likes on Instagram" What a fucking joke, i wish he would have been wheelchair bound.

COPE.

Yeah theres just no comparison between a top tier white woman and a top tier asian woman. The white woman will always win. Difference is unreal.

Why?

I'm incel too, I'll black pill them from young, teach them to never get married and to understand their social standing, provide them with all the resources they need to succeed and help them find careers and etc they enjoy, they won't have to wait till 20+ to lose their virginity like me, I'll take them both to the best whores I can find that fit their preferences and they'll get to fuck raw

I'll create black pilled demons in my image, and they won't have to work their way up from scratch like I did, being incel is only a problem because we lacked proper guidance and resources, I can help my sons cheat the system and know their place in the world

JFL if you think someone like me is going to raise their sons regularly
But you can avoid all that by fucking a white girl instead. Doesn’t need to be a hot girl, just white and tallish. That way atleast your kid is white and tall and by virtue of that, Mogs almost all Asians. Being an asian male is a huge handicap, and it doesn’t take much to make your kids not subject to that handicap. Odds are, if you can get an asian girl, you can also get some white girl.

But you can avoid all that by fucking a white girl instead. Doesn’t need to be a hot girl, just white and tallish

Why would I want to avoid creating more me's though if I can remove the downside for them, would you really want a bunch of NPC tier normie sons ignorant about how the world works, but as long as you can "see them smile" you're glad, how are you any different than your enemies that you complain about, perpetuating the very cycle that destroyed you, that is some ironic shit

I don't think guys like you realize how much your way of living and thinking is a contradiction, it makes no sense at all to spend all this time speaking ill of women, Chads, normies, etc like were SO DIFFERENT and then admit that if you could you'd make the same choices they are

Why the fuck are you complaining then?, you shouldn't complain about shit, its just hypocrisy, if you wouldn't be different if given the chance, then why complain about them doing it

"Blah blah blah women are shallow eugenicists they only want tall Chads........... btw if you ever have kids aim for a white tall woman" - I'm sorry but this is just retardation, you have to see how stupid this way of thinking is, either stop complaining or stop being like the people you complain about, you can't do both, its contradictory

A lot of incels like you call what normies do "degeneracy" and a lot of those same people ironically have your mindset

If you would be just as "degenerate" if you had the chance, THEN WHY CALL IT "DEGENERACY", isn't it just NORMAL BEHAVIOR if you yourself would do it too?

Why go out of your way to label behaviors in a derogatory manner, that you yourself would gladly take part in if you had the chance

I'm sorry, but I'm not like them and I never will be like them, nor would I want to be, I truly despise most of humanity, I'd kill myself before I acted and lived as they (normies) do

Lastly, please understand the irony in saying "you can avoid all that", because follow your logic here, if my parents (or yours) "avoided all that", I (or you) would not be around to make the choice to "avoid all that", so if I'm taking the "avoid all that" approach ITS MORE LOGICAL TO AVOID HAVING ANY CHILDREN PERIOD THEN

But if I'm going to have children, I'm not having them under the terms of the society I hate and under the guidelines that normies live by, I'd rather not have any children period because otherwise I'm just some hypocrite perpetuating the same shit I was a victim of

Last edited:
Why would I want to avoid creating more me's though if I can remove the downside for them, would you really want a bunch of NPC tier normie sons ignorant about how the world works, but as long as you can "see them smile" you're glad, how are you any different than your enemies that you complain about, perpetuating the very cycle that destroyed you, that is some ironic shit

I don't think guys like you realize how much your way of living and thinking is a contradiction, it makes no sense at all to spend all this time speaking ill of women, Chads, normies, etc like were SO DIFFERENT and then admit that if you could you'd make the same choices they are

Why the fuck are you complaining then?, you shouldn't complain about shit, its just hypocrisy, if you wouldn't be different if given the chance, then why complain about them doing it

"Blah blah blah women are shallow eugenicists they only want tall Chads........... btw if you ever have kids aim for a white tall woman" - I'm sorry but this is just retardation, you have to see how stupid this way of thinking is, either stop complaining or stop being like the people you complain about, you can't do both, its contradictory

A lot of incels like you call what normies do "degeneracy" and a lot of those same people ironically have your mindset

If you would be just as "degenerate" if you had the chance, THEN WHY CALL IT "DEGENERACY", isn't it just NORMAL BEHAVIOR if you yourself would do it too?

Why go out of your way to label behaviors in a derogatory manner, that you yourself would gladly take part in if you had the chance

I'm sorry, but I'm not like them and I never will be like them, nor would I want to be, I truly despise most of humanity, I'd kill myself before I acted and lived as they (normies) do

Lastly, please understand the irony in saying "you can avoid all that", because follow your logic here, if my parents (or yours) "avoided all that", I (or you) would not be around to make the choice to "avoid all that", so if I'm taking the "avoid all that" approach ITS MORE LOGICAL TO AVOID HAVING ANY CHILDREN PERIOD THEN

But if I'm going to have children, I'm not having them under the terms of the society I hate and under the guidelines that normies live by, I'd rather not have any children period because otherwise I'm just some hypocrite perpetuating the same shit I was a victim of
You’re comparing having an asian son + putting in some effort to blackpill him and raising him right, vs having a white son and putting in 0 effort and letting him turn into a normie. You could just blackpill your white son and he would become everything your asian son would without the handicap of being asian.

it is possible for a chad/chadlite to be blackpilled and not be an NPC. My brother is one. And he’s exactly how I would want my son to be.

I hate the game. But if I had to participate and have children, I’ll go into it knowing genes are everything and aim to breed with a girl that will produce high quality sons. Tall foids do not have a higher SMV than short foids, and so do not require better looks to get them, but from my perspective, a tall foid is much more valuable to me since she’ll produce tall sons. Sorta The same thing with white women/high IQ women, etc.... control for the things you can. I hate women but I want children. And women are necessary for kids. So why not use a foid for her womb to get your desired outcome?

there’s no point discussing what we would have been like had our parents practiced eugenics. That’s like saying what would the 60m aborted babies have been like. Who cares?

Point is, I don’t have a son now, and I have no control over my half of the genes, but I have some control over the other half. Why pair my genes with other shit genes?

I don’t want to have to tell my son that he’s at the bottom of the sexual hierarchy and destined for a life of inceldom/betabux the moment he hits puberty. That’s where low self esteem people come from. Theyre happy bubbly kids and then they hit puberty and realize they’re at the bottom of the primal value hierarchy.

“Parenthood” is all about giving your kids unfair advantages over other kids. Not making them asian manlets lol

Last edited:
You’re comparing having an asian son + putting in some effort to blackpill him and raising him right, vs having a white son and putting in 0 effort and letting him turn into a normie. You could just blackpill your white son and he would become everything your asian son would without the handicap of being asian

At that point, why even bother having children then, I could have no children and put no effort in at all and focus on myself

But I'm not going to willfully create another Chad on purpose to fuck someone elses life up whilst complaining about Chad fucking peoples lives up, that's ridiculous

it is possible for a chad/chadlite to be blackpilled and not be an NPC

No, "black pilled normie" is an oxymoron

I hate the game

No you really don't, else you wouldn't actively participate and contribute to it, if you hate it so much you wouldn't play it and you definitely wouldn't play via the same ruleset that ruined your life

That’s like saying what would the 60m aborted babies have been like. Who cares?

Well who cares if you have children period then, who cares if your children are attractive or not, you can't just abitrarily set a cut off point that's convenient to your hypocrisy

Point is, I don’t have a son now, and I have no control over my half of the genes, but I have some control over the other half. Why pair my genes with other shit genes?

I don’t want to have to tell my son that he’s at the bottom of the sexual hierarchy and destined for a life of inceldom/betabux the moment he hits puberty

Is your son mogging someone else, maybe even becoming a bully, and being on top of them a better alternative though, is the suffering of other incels caused by your actions alright because "muh son won though"

Again, you basically lose the right to complain once you've said what you've said, because you are literally planning on doing to other men what was done to you, and you've literally validated all of women's choices and even their hypergamy, it would be ridiculous at this point to see you in another thread talking about how bad hypergamy is and how women are ruining the sex market, and yet I know for a fact I will see it, as if you magically forgot the stance you are taking here

“Parenthood” is all about giving your kids unfair advantages over other kids. Not making them asian manlets lol

1. Your phrasing is weird, you are speaking as if your specific children are set in stone, and their race merely changes based on which woman you impregnate, so by choosing white you didn't "give your kids an unfair advantage", you denied one set of children a chance to live, and opted for another because it would be easier for you, that isn't some great selfless act of parenting, its really just selfishness, and its funny seeing you trying to rationalize this as though you are doing something selfless for the sake of your children, WHEN ITS REALLY JUST ABOUT YOU

They are like your trophies at that point

2. Not all advantages are genetic, if you are broke as fuck and you marry a tall white woman, good for you, you created some beautiful children that may very well die due to poverty related shit, may join some gang or something based on where they live, get some medical condition you can't pay for, etc

Resources is what matters, looks only matters because we let women take control of the narrative

You can try and rationalize your eugenicism all you want, but its never going to be a choice I would make, its just too hypocritical, after all these months and years of coming on here to complain about hypergamy, women's unrealistic standards, etc just to say - "well of course I'll only breed with tall white women" JFL

You invalidate everything you say when you make such contradictions

Sorry I'm not taking part in this shit, I'd more likely invest my time in wiping the planet out than taking part in this sick game, and with incels like you around I might actually enjoy that alternative more instead

I'm done with this

Chad """"""depression""""" hahahaha