Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Gigachad + functionally stupid -- OR -- GigaIQ + trucel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date

Gigachad + functionally stupid -- OR -- GigaIQ + trucel?

• Gigachad + functionally stupid

Votes: 49 68.1%
  • GigaIQ + trucel

Votes: 23 31.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Last edited:
giga iq with that power I can improve my life

Definitely Gigachad. Having a high IQ doesn't equal happiness, in fact the truth is probably closer to the other way around. I'm not going to be the cuck who advances humanity for the pleasure of Chad and foids.

lol at copers picking the second option

lol at copers picking the second option

I imagine being gigachad getting boring after a while. Imagine building crazy cool shit with your own mind, and your name been uttered through the the rest of human history.

I can't believe it's 60% for coping IQcel so far. What happened to this forum?

GigaIQtruecel, I would studymaxx make bank and get plastic surgery.

At what ranking would "Trucel" be at?
Like are we talking 1/10 like this

Like where would the cutoff be on this chart for example

Literally anyone on this forum can obtain a Giga IQ.

If I had GigaIQ we could easily find scientific discoveries, get nobel peace awards and money prices. Then with that money I would be an entrepreneur and start up my own business while doing scientific discoveries, therefore giving me more money. Once I get enough money I can get surgeries to get the appearance and bone structure of GigaChad. Then I can effortlessly increase my muscle mass and size to my GigaIQ. Get money, Chadmaxx & surgerymaxx, knowledge and women all at once. Your name is also remembered throughout human history because of countless scientific discoveries that you've made.

Ignorance is bliss and so is being Chad.

The choice is obvious.

Literally anyone on this forum can obtain a Giga IQ.

Nobel Laureate Hans Bethe said "I have sometimes wondered whether a brain like von Neumann's does not indicate a species superior to that of man"

The type of person I'm talking about is 1/1,000,000,000

Nobel Laureate Hans Bethe said "I have sometimes wondered whether a brain like von Neumann's does not indicate a species superior to that of man"

The type of person I'm talking about is 1/1,000,000,000
You can obtain something on par or not far below that of Neumans. We werent born with the talent like he was, so we have to unlock it ourselves through hard work and discipline

You can obtain something on par or not far below that of Neumans. We werent born with the talent like he was, so we have to unlock it ourselves through hard work and discipline
I'm afraid that people like Von Neumann had unique structural differences in their brains. IQ tests are probably a bunch of bullshit, but the anecdotes on him point to a brain unlike any human being that ever existed.

Here are more:

Eugene Wigner wrote, "one had the impression of a perfect instrument whose gears were machined to mesh accurately to a thousandth of an inch."

Paul Halmos states that "von Neumann's speed was awe-inspiring."

Israel Halperin said: "Keeping up with him was ... impossible.

Edward Teller admitted that he "never could keep up with him".

If these do not indicate someone that had a brain beyond the human species, I don't know what does.
Chimpanzees are to humans as humans are to Von Neumann.

Last edited:
I truly believe dumb ppl are happier, as long as they're not getting bullied. If you're high intelligence & not dark triad chances are you're at a high risk of depression due to seeing how bad things are.

I'm afraid that people like Von Neumann had unique structural differences in their brains. IQ tests are probably a bunch of bullshit, but the anecdotes on him point to a brain unlike any human being that ever existed.

Here are more:

Eugene Wigner wrote, "one had the impression of a perfect instrument whose gears were machined to mesh accurately to a thousandth of an inch."

Paul Halmos states that "von Neumann's speed was awe-inspiring."

Israel Halperin said: "Keeping up with him was ... impossible.

Edward Teller admitted that he "never could keep up with him".

If these do not indicate someone that had a brain beyond the human species, I don't know what does.
Chimpanzees are to humans as humans are to Von Neumann.

If you can unlock the full potential of your pineal gland, potential that guys like Neuman and Nikola Tesla simply had unlocked from birth , than you can be not far below or on par with their level. Every human has potential to function like a demi god but we only use a very small % of our brains, like 10%. I would highly recommend watching Earl Nightingale as he goes into detail about this.

I'd prefer to be functionally stupid even without the boost in looks. A modicum of intelligence just makes everything harder. Getting to be a GigaChad too is like a big win-win situation. I'd do it in a heartbeat and never look back. Because of the halo effect people won't ever realize my true stupidity anyway.

I'd like to have a giga IQ to further automation to make normies lose their jobs, but a 1/10 is too much. No IQ can make up for the suffering of being a 1.

People with very high IQs are rarely happy.

Looks is ALWAYS better than intelligence. Gigachad without thinking twice.

wtf is this, one option is people look at you with disgust and the other is fending off hot woman with dripping pussies.

Definitely Gigachad. Having a high IQ doesn't equal happiness, in fact the truth is probably closer to the other way around. I'm not going to be the cuck who advances humanity for the pleasure of Chad and foids.

Exactly, why would anyone here want to make advancements to help this shitty earth and all these retarded people who don't give a shit about me? Why not be a gigachad and fuck any girl you want?

For every case of a successful and happy giga IQ, there are probably a 100 that weren't. Never achieving anything with their massive intellect because being so smart makes it hard to cope in every day situations, and just generally becoming weird and asocial. I'm above average IQ and had a brother who was a genius (MENSA tested at 140+) and a half brother who is also probably a genius, PHD in mathematics. Both were deeply miserable, one suicided and the other isn't far off and struggles with debt, uninteresting low paying jobs and a failed academic career.

I get frustrated at dealing with people especially when they are below average, it makes you want to tear your hair out and scream because you can't ever really communicate with them properly. Now consider for a giga IQ person, that is EVERYONE you meet, even smartish people like me would seem buffoonish and slow to them.

Gigachad. Slaying pussy all days is ofc far more worth than having to LDAR and see everyone else as a total fucking idiot.

If I had GigaIQ we could easily find scientific discoveries, get nobel peace awards and money prices. Then with that money I would be an entrepreneur and start up my own business while doing scientific discoveries, therefore giving me more money. Once I get enough money I can get surgeries to get the appearance and bone structure of GigaChad. Then I can effortlessly increase my muscle mass and size to my GigaIQ. Get money, Chadmaxx & surgerymaxx, knowledge and women all at once. Your name is also remembered throughout human history because of countless scientific discoveries that you've made.
Lol at being genetic trash and wanting to be virtue signalled by the same dickheads who fucked you up to the point of LDARing all day, also, surgery is cope, as soon as the foid sees pics of u before she will fuck a true gigachad.

GigaIQ in that you are so smart that you alone can produce groundbreaking scientific advancements without much mental effort.

Think

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Friedrich_Gauss
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Witten
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinichi_Mochizuki

Functionally stupid in that you are decently below average in intelligence, but you can make it through life still independently.
Like women care how smart you are
These guys can statusmax and find a gf.
The two white guys actually reproduced, the Asian guy either there is not enough information or he is an incel. Anyways this should be a telling of how the times have changed. Even pencil neck dweebs could have found love back then

Last edited:
I'd love to have a high IQ. A high IQ person can do so much, express himself in so many ways, gather a following around is intellect. Only thing a retard Chad can do is fuck women like a caveman and live a pointless, hedonistic life, that won't satisfy him in the end.

First one from the left of the second option presented as a valid option.

Cope, intelligence isn't something like art which can be learnt over years of training to get as good as someone else

I studied my ass off to beat the top guy in my class academically, and he beat me by barely studying, talked to him, and came to find out he has photographic memory, some things revolve around innate talent.

Producing music can be learnt, creating art can be learnt, but ones capacity for thought, as in how one applies their knowledge, cannot be thought, its innate, that's the difference between a genius and a regular person, not their knowledge, but their ability to apply it and innovate in that field.

Cope, intelligence isn't something like art which can be learnt over years of training to get as good as someone else

I studied my ass off to beat the top guy in my class academically, and he beat me by barely studying, talked to him, and came to find out he has photographic memory, some things revolve around innate talent.

Producing music can be learnt, creating art can be learnt, but ones capacity for thought, as in how one applies their knowledge, cannot be thought, its innate, that's the difference between a genius and a regular person, not their knowledge, but their ability to apply it and innovate in that field.
I would mention the whole operating from a higher chakra and using more than just 10% of the human brain, but I'm tired of going into detail about that.

Just look up that stuff yourself if you're interested.

I would mention the whole operating from a higher chakra and using more than just 10% of the human brain, but I'm tired of going into detail about that.

Just look up that stuff yourself if you're interested.

tenor.gif

Gigachad no matter what. I don't care if I have to be shitting my pants and drooling while holding a stuffed animal. Foids will still fuck me.

gigachad of course.

well fuck I'm a true cell and I don't think genius iq will help my situation with the ladies out too much. I'd go for the gigachad no doubt even if I'm borderline retarded

In my 20-s I guess that I would choose to be Gigachad. But now in my 40-s I will take a Tesla or Von Neumann level brain. I don't want to bragg, but few weeks ago my intellectuals abilities were recognized on a national level. This is a very good feeling. A lot of dopamine. Maybe even better than sexual validation. Now, imagine to be praised and respected like Einstein.

Gigachad tbh.

Not a cope man. Stay with the bottom of humanity if you want, but I'm gonna be the part of the successful 5%.

1. Let me know when you reach those breatherian levels of ascension and no longer need to consume food to sustain your existence :feelskek:

2. TFW you are ascended and part of the "successful 5%" and still can't get laid (what was the point in that effort) :feelskek:

People likely won't accept your findings if you're truecel. Gigachad