Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gigachad makes every wife in area stare in lust (one of the most brootal blackpills)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
This dude goes to a vacation in Hawaii and was hanging around in the pool area.
When 6'5" athletic gigachad walked into the pool area, every single woman in the area turned her head.
Most the women were with their husbands/boyfriends but that didn't stop them from just staring at him with pure lust.
Their beta cuck husband probably worked their butts off for the family, but there's nothing he can ever do to compete with genetics.

Many of the husbands were super mad at their wives, they couldn't believe their wives would humiliate them like that.
Who do you think the wives would rather sleep with?
The wives would probably do the most extreme sex acts with the gigachad and fuck him as many times she can in a day, while her husband barely gets sex maybe 2 times a week, and probably refuse him saying she is tired.

Genetics are everything, if you are not a Chad/gigachad, your life as a male is one full of humiliation and wageslaving for some woman who will never be into you.
On top of all of this, the woman will fuck Chads on the side and try to get their baby because they have better looks/genetics.

If you are sub 8, there is nothing you can ever do to compensate for lack of chad genetics.
This is just as a normie. Imagine how much worse it is as an incel.
It is beyond over.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGD_8FeSfrk&ab_channel=YoungMen%E2%80%99sDailyRedPill

im the guy in the video

The guy in the video said every guy wants to be lusted after like that. I don't know. Yes, men want to be desired to a certain degree too, but not lusted after like a sex object (women maybe). It is not bragging, because it was probably due to an attack from Satan, not provoked by my looks, but a woman one time explicitly lusted after me. It is nothing, which I need or want.
The boyfriends and husbands in this situation didn't want to be lusted after like that Gigachad, but want loyalty and chastisement from their girls and wives. That is the normal male desire in such a situation.

But when they have no limits in toxic girlfriend behavior and keep their girls/wives after this and maybe even crawl at them for sex, then they are part of the problem. The should have let the girls left behind in this place, when not already the return ticket for this females were bought.

im the guy in the video
you mean the gigachad or the storyteller?

The guy in the video said every guy wants to be lusted after like that. I don't know. Yes, men want to be desired to a certain degree too, but not lusted after like a sex object (women maybe). It is not bragging, because it was probably due to an attack from Satan, not provoked by my looks, but a woman one time explicitly lusted after me. It is nothing, which I need or want.
The boyfriends and husbands in this situation didn't want to be lusted after like that Gigachad, but want loyalty and chastisement from their girls and wives. That is the normal male desire in such a situation.
Cope

But when they have no limits in toxic girlfriend behavior and keep their girls/wives after this and maybe even crawl at them for sex, then they are part of the problem. The should have let the girls left behind in this place, when not already the return ticket for this females were bought.
The husbands can't do shit, he will be killed in divorce court and will lose everything.

you mean the gigachad or the storyteller?

View attachment 386014

The husbands can't do shit, he will be killed in divorce court and will lose everything.
I don't know the laws. I heard they are cucked, but does the male also have to pay, when she does adultery? I would ask her, if, since she already seems to make adultery in mind and heart, if she wants sex with him and then she has to decide. Ask for forgiveness or goes the way to divorce.

Doubt, they storyteller says redpill. What he doesn't realize is that it is a blackpill.
I don't know the laws. I heard they are cucked, but does the male also have to pay, when she does adultery? I would ask her, if, since she already seems to make adultery in mind and heart, if she wants sex with him and then she has to decide. Ask for forgiveness or goes the way to divorce.
yes, no fault divorce means the courts don't give a shit about the conditions of the divorce.

When 6'5" athletic gigachad walked into the pool area, every single woman in the area turned her head.
Most the women were with their husbands/boyfriends but that didn't stop them from just staring at him with pure lust.
Their beta cuck husband probably worked their butts off for the family, but there's nothing he can ever do to compete with genetics.

Many of the husbands were super mad at their wives, they couldn't believe their wives would humiliate them like that.
The wives would probably do the most extreme sex acts with the gigachad and fuck him as many times she can in a day, while her husband barely gets sex maybe 2 times a week, and probably refuse him saying she is tired.

Genetics are everything, if you are not a Chad/gigachad, your life as a male is one full of humiliation and wageslaving for some woman who will never be into you.
On top of all of this, the woman will fuck Chads on the side and try to get their baby because they have better looks/genetics.

If you are sub 8, there is nothing you can ever do to compensate for lack of chad genetics.
It is beyond over.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGD_8FeSfrk&ab_channel=YoungMen%E2%80%99sDailyRedPill

People look at me in a similiar way, but then subsequently run in terror from me.

All controlling and subduing females in the universe won't keep her from getting tingles when she lays eyes on a violent Chad. We absolutely must develop waifubots if any of us want companionship.

He is not blackpilled so he thinks the Chad's muscles and not his height/face were what made women want to suck his dick

All controlling and subduing females in the universe won't keep her from getting tingles when she lays eyes on a violent Chad. We absolutely must develop waifubots if any of us want companionship.
pretty much, why should any man be with a woman who doesn't actually want him for anything other than his money, and will fuck other dudes cause is more attracted to them.

He is not blackpilled so he thinks the Chad's muscles and not his height/face were what made women want to suck his dick
Gigachad has to be ripped as well.
There's no out of shape gigachads.

Leo DiCaprio.
Sure he's not fat but he's not a roided monster
He's not a gigachad. He's a status and wealth maxxxed Chad.
And that is going based on the best pic I could find of him
Hot Pictures of Leonardo DiCaprio Over the Years | POPSUGAR Celebrity

He's not a gigachad. He's a status and wealth maxxxed Chad.
And that is going based on the best pic I could find of him
Hot Pictures of Leonardo DiCaprio Over the Years | POPSUGAR Celebrity
His entire career is based around the fact he's a giga Chad lmao you uber coper

His entire career is based around the fact he's a giga Chad lmao you uber coper
Doesn't look like a gigachad though, just a Chad.
He gets mogged to oblivion by this dude
GigaChad Skin (STD, HD/SD, 16:9 probably) · forum | osu!

It's over.
Why do they call it redpill and not blackpill tho?

Last edited:
Doesn't look like a gigachad though
Yeah, if he wasn't rich and famous he'd have a hard time today, given his age and the weight he's put on. But his fame still makes him be a gigachad today.

But if there was a 6'5" muscle chad who was also famous (maybe an athlete or something) then Leo would get mogged. And some women might even prefer muscle chad over leo chad, who knows.

Yeah, if he wasn't rich and famous he'd have a hard time today, given his age and the weight he's put on. But his fame still makes him be a gigachad today.

But if there was a 6'5" muscle chad who was also famous (maybe an athlete or something) then Leo would get mogged. And some women might even prefer muscle chad over leo chad, who knows.
fame and wealth are beta buck cucking. Leo is just smart and doesn't fall for the trap, thus can keep pumping and dumping chicks.
It's over.
Why do they call it redpill and not blackpill tho?
I think they don't about the blackpill. They just call anything brootal about females as redpill.

The comments are even more blackpilling.

ah yeah i remember when that happened
im the gigachad the storyteller talks about

Attachments

• 1608832943624.gif
    1608832943624.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 58
either women are literal animals or he's a paranoid schizophrenic chad

It is beyond over.

Everyone needs to watch this.

It is beyond over.

Being a Betabux seems horrible — lots of em in MGTOW groups and looking at those forums it’s basically as you say. Sex very rarely once they’ve been locked in as a provider while they pay for everything. Shit sucks yo, like, if you’re not Chad why bother — at this point I imagine even Chad has to work out a significant amount/bulk up to pull women as effectively as possible, standards are so high.