Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Gigachads NEVER lose - Dolph Lugren is slaying 24 yr old pussy despite being in his 60s

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
The article is old, he's 63 now jfl, i'm losing my shit looking at this lmao

There's really no stopping gigachads. And this nigga had a degree in chemical engineering too, he's probably high IQ as well.

I don't mean this to be chad worship, but think about this for a second: this 60+ yr old guy mogs to oblivion the average 30yr old self improover redpillcoper :lul::lul:

The agepill doesn't even apply to chads like that. Despite his age he completely blows the fuck out of all those morons self improoving and spinning in their plates, guys who try so hard only to be rejected by landwhales on tinder. It's so fucking comical

Chads just exist, they just let their genetics do the talking. Meanwhile all those redpill copers say "i haven't peaked yet bro" and try so hard with nothing to show for

Dolph Lugren at 60 on the right jfl

Last edited:
Too brutal tbh :feelsbadman:

Tera chad
Looks like what a foid book cover artist would draw if foids could draw right.

Tera chad
Looks like what a foid book cover artist would draw if foids could draw right.
He was 196cm/6ft5 in his prime jfl

All those redpillcopers and PUAs saying "women like mature guys", yeah jfl when they say older guys can be hot they mean guys like him on the right

God forbid that 30 year old incel gets with a 24 year old though
Lmao they'd call him a pedo or a creep for that but they will ignore this

They ALWAYS ignore chads when they do shit like this

If in about 100-150 years the human race will be able to create people in the lab, Earth will have only this type of men.

U kno, it cud be exactly the opposite, that he is wat redpillers think they can do when they reach his age.

U kno, it cud be exactly the opposite, that he is wat redpillers think they can do when they reach his age.
How can you achieve his height and lack of hair recession at his age? Plus the limited aging of his face. Redpillers would be delusional to think that but you never know with them

Bro this guy will mog me at 80 yrs old, those celebrity dogs live long lives and I will probably rot away in early 40s.

Bro this guy will mog me at 80 yrs old, those celebrity dogs live long lives and I will probably rot away in early 40s.
tbh i don't feel like i've ever been truly alive anyway. Can you even call this living? :feelsbadman:

tbh i don't feel like i've ever been truly alive anyway. Can you even call this living? :feelsbadman:

Tbh ngl this is what I think - since our life is living hell, going to hell (IF IT EXISTS, as ultimate punishment) it can’t be worse than this. We’re prepared for everything. Any change is for the good #UltimateCope

The article is old, he's 63 now jfl, i'm losing my shit looking at this lmao

There's really no stopping gigachads. And this nigga had a degree in chemical engineering too, he's probably high IQ as well.

I don't mean this to be chad worship, but think about this for a second: this 60+ yr old guy mogs to oblivion the average 30yr old self improover redpillcoper :lul::lul:

The agepill doesn't even apply to chads like that. Despite his age he completely blows the fuck out of all those morons self improoving and spinning in their plates, guys who try so hard only to be rejected by landwhales on tinder. It's so fucking comical

Chads just exist, they just let their genetics do the talking. Meanwhile all those redpill copers say "i haven't peaked yet bro" and try so hard with nothing to show for

View attachment 378505

View attachment 378506

Dolph Lugren at 60 on the right jfl

View attachment 378507
rocky won

heart and soul and heart and soul

rocky marciano won greatest heavyweight of all time undefeated standing all of 5 foot 10,

you would have to to tear marciano off lundegrans dead corpse after he mauled him

chad cant win if he isnt alive

feel better knowing he's getting cucked and probably can't even get 40% erect

feel better knowing he's getting cucked and probably can't even get 40% erect
cope, chad's dick genes dont fail him. Just like the rest of his genes