Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [GigaLifeFuel] I have got some news for you boyos

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
I've got some good news over the last two weeks boyos, thought I should share --
  1. Passed my PhD comprehensive exam, now I need to defend and submit my thesis (hopefully will be done during the end of this year).
  2. My paper has been accepted in a major AI journal.
  3. Go an internship at a major research lab as a graduate ML (Machine Learning) researcher.
Hopefully within a year, I will become "Dr. chudur-budur the street-shitter".

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

What is your thesis on?

Congrats man.

Congrats man, you made the plane fapping curry proud

Nice bro I tried to create a neural network but I'm too much of a brainlet in regards to programming. I'll just go into medicine or something tbh.

Good job bro. My GPA is shit so I'm probably fucked.

Good job bro. My GPA is shit so I'm probably fucked.

Thanks boyo, if you are like freshman or sophomore you still have some hope, getting good grade is way easier than getting a foid.

Nice bro, hopefully your research will help bring sexbots into existence

How bro? I literally have struggled with this for years. Feels like my brain is empty tbh.

Many "brain fog" conditions are treatable.

https://www.healthline.com/health/brain-fog#causes

Also brain follows similar mechanism like muscle, the more you practice the more it gets efficient. Of course some people are born with efficient brains, but if you don't have, it can be improved.

Damn bro good job. Didn't know there were researchercels here.

What kind of math do you use?

Nice work buddy boyo

Damn bro good job. Didn't know there were researchercels here.

What kind of math do you use?

Thanks bro. In my case, mostly linear algebra, convex optimization techniques like LP, ILP, QP (and many more related techniques), also probability.
Nice work buddy boyo
Thanks buddy boyo.

Congrats man, hope the hard work pays off

There's no doctorate for your face. :blackpill:

Ah, it brought back memories, we had Rudin's book. I am not very good at real analysis but that thread looks interesting.

I'm about to go through Rudin next semester :feelsrope:

high IQ bro, hope you kick ass doing this

Fuck you for following your dreams and having talent, jerkass.

Congratulations and good luck.

Great job.

Just wondering if there is any PhDcel on IncelTears. Because I see them always complaining about how we are not contributing to the society and shit.

But looks like a street-shitting currycel is doing more than them. What an irony.

That's really cool boyo, do a bachelors in math (take a compsci minor) and then move to compsci for PhD or MS, you will mathmog most of your peers, you might also mathmog some of your professors as well. I wish I had a strong math background.
Great job.

Just wondering if there is any PhDcel on IncelTears. Because I see them always complaining about how we are not contributing to the society and shit.

But looks like a street-shitting currycel is doing more than them. What an irony.

Brutaaaaal .....

That's really cool boyo, do a bachelors in math (take a compsci minor) and then move to compsci for PhD or MS, you will mathmog most of your peers, you might also mathmog some of your professors as well. I wish I had a strong math background.

I'm not actually interested in going into graduate school. I did undergraduate research on computer vision, and it was okay. I just don't have the dedication to pursue such a thing. I really can't imagine myself in school for another couple of years.

There are a couple of reasons for this:
1.) I'm already pretty drained from almost 4 years of education, so another couple wouldn't be any good for me.
2.) Research didn't seem as enjoyable as I originally thought after my taste from undergraduate research.
3.) Getting a PhD or MS requires a level of dedication that I don't think I would be able to enthusiastically commit to.
4.) Minor financial gain in the long run, moderate to high loss in the short term (doesn't seem worth it).

I already know how to code, so I'm probably going to just be a Software Engineer on graduation. I'm satisfied with this outcome, and can learn all the math I want in my free time.

I'm not actually interested in going into graduate school. I did undergraduate research on computer vision, and it was okay. I just don't have the dedication to pursue such a thing. I really can't imagine myself in school for another couple of years.

There are a couple of reasons for this:
1.) I'm already pretty drained from almost 4 years of education, so another couple wouldn't be any good for me.
2.) Research didn't seem as enjoyable as I originally thought after my taste from undergraduate research.
3.) Getting a PhD or MS requires a level of dedication that I don't think I would be able to enthusiastically commit to.
4.) Minor financial gain in the long run, moderate to high loss in the short term (doesn't seem worth it).

I already know how to code, so I'm probably going to just be a Software Engineer on graduation. I'm satisfied with this outcome, and can learn all the math I want in my free time.

Cool, whatever works for you boyo. But research and PhD is a solid cope, will help you to stay distracted from the normfags tremendously. Also it will help you to get some respect from people.

it will help you to get some respect from people.

That's true. My dad keeps trying to make me get a PhD for this reason lol.

I just want to cope with money the rest of my life tbh

Good job. I'll try to be like you, but I'm almost failing my hs exams lol

That's a good new for you, not for us.

Congratulation though

Congrats bro, make 2D girls real for us

Congrats. Now write a shitting robot!

Dr Chudur.

Congrats. Hopefully you could moneymaxx and retire early.

Mogs me, congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back