Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel GigaSlut Ariana Grande releases new song promoting degeneracy aimed at little girls.

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★

It's funny how they always start off making these teenage pop idols all cute and cuddly like Miley Cyrus but as time goes on they promote more and more sexual content until you have wrecking ball tier levels of degeneracy.

Anyway, here are the lyrics

[Verse 1]
You might think I'm crazy
The way I've been cravin'
If I put it quite plainly
Just gimme them babies
So what you doing tonight?
Better say, "Doin' you right" (Yeah)
Watchin' movies, but we ain't seein' a thing tonight (Yeah)

[Pre-Chorus]
I don't wanna keep you up (You up)
But show me, can you keep it up? (It up)
'Cause then I'll have to keep you up
Shit, maybe I'ma keep you up, boy
I've been drinking coffee (I've been drinking coffee; coffee)
And I've been eating healthy (I've been eating healthy; healthy)
You know I keep it squeaky, yeah (You know I keep it squeaky)
Saving up my energy (Yeah, yeah, saving up my energy)

[Chorus]
Can you stay up all night?
Fuck me 'til the daylight
Thirty-four, thirty-five (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Can you stay up all night? (All night)
Fuck mе 'til the daylight
Thirty-four, thirty-five (Yeah, yеah, yeah, yeah)

[Verse 2]
You drink it just like water (Water)
You say it tastes like candy
So what you doing tonight? (Tonight)
Better say, "Doin' you right" (Alright)
Watchin' movies, but we ain't seein' a thing tonight (Yeah)

[Pre-Chorus]

[Chorus]

[Verse 3]
Oh yeah, yeah
Baby, you might need a seatbelt when I ride it
I'ma leave it open like a door, come inside it
Even though I'm wifey, you can hit it like a side chick
Don't need no side dick, no
Got the neighbors yellin' "Earthquake!" (Earthquake)
4.5 when I make the bed shake
Put it down heavy even though it's lightweight (It's lightweight, yeah, yeah, yeah, babe)
Yeah, we started at midnight
Go 'til the sunrise (Sunrise)
Done at the same time (Yeah)
But who's counting the time when we got it for life? (Got it for life)
I know all your favorite spots (Favorite spots)
We can take it from the top (From the top)
You such a dream come true, true
Make a bitch wanna hit snooze, ooh

[Chorus]

[Outro]
Means I wanna "69" with you
Aww shit
Math class
Never was good

This ain't news, like this is the first sex song she's ever written.

That's the problem with Cosmo. They have incredibly short term memory. That's why every issue of their magazine is "The Sex Issue."

The end is near

fucking whore

What an absolute retard. She made a whole song about the corny fucking "69" joke. She looks disgusting anyway with her over done lips like a clownfish. Of course they just wanna keep making young girls worse and wprse

20200423 172547

Imagine being a woman and literally having nothing to offer accept your holes? Women literally contribute Jack shit to society and complain and consume all the fucking resources. Infants are literally lower maintenance than the average adult woman.

Foid IQ level lyrics

What an absolute retard. She made a whole song about the corny fucking "69" joke. She looks disgusting anyway with her over done lips like a clownfish. Of course they just wanna keep making young girls worse and wprse

Her parents divorced when she was 9 and her slut of a mother sold her daughter to the showbiz industry at age 13.

Inceldom is about to get a whole lot worse for the younger ones as the foid slut levels are turned up to 9000, first we had WAP and now we have this, what's next?
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

im Not listening to any foids talk :reeeeee:

America is a cultural black hole due to its “melting pot policy”. I’m not even surprised. Once you take a lot of cultures and try to mesh them in with eachother you get none of the cultures and a weird nothingness that gets filled up with Judaism.

Cant wait for more “brave and beautiful women of color” to rap gibberish about their vaginas

America is a cultural black hole due to its “melting pot policy”. I’m not even surprised. Once you take a lot of cultures and try to mesh them in with eachother you get none of the cultures and a weird nothingness that gets filled up with Judaism.

Cant wait for more “brave and beautiful women of color” to rap gibberish about their vaginas

Truly Weimerica

Why and how will it be filled with Judaism?

A whole song about fucking.

"SEX IS NOT IMPORTANT SILLY TRUECEL"

:feelsclown:

Why and how will it be filled with Judaism?
It already has. Why do you think literally every mainstream politician has been Zionist? Why do you think the media Moguls of CNN, FOX, and MSNBC all have direct links to having Jewish families?

Imagine being a woman and literally having nothing to offer accept your holes? Women literally contribute Jack shit to society and complain and consume all the fucking resources. Infants are literally lower maintenance than the average adult woman.

Foid IQ level lyrics

These foids just do whatever their music producers tell them to do, Grande was for example likely abused when she was whored out to the showbiz at age 13, now she is being used to sexualise kids even more and increase the incel problem.

Society is sick.

Good for them, keep up with the degenerate shit. The lower overall humanity iq goes down the sooner this shithole will turn into a hellhole.
Every year mogs the previous one in this aspect of people turning into legit animals

Truly brutal.
Infants are literally lower maintenance than the average adult woman
Kids can make extraordinary decisions sometimes when adults go the common way. Women don't even have that
im Not listening to any foids talk :reeeeee:
It already has. Why do you think literally every mainstream politician has been Zionist? Why do you think the media Moguls of CNN, FOX, and MSNBC all have direct links to having Jewish families?
The truth from San Andreas iq

Whore sings about being whore.
Air still dry
Water still wet

@arianaisawesome1 what do you think? Your girl is a slut

Why would i care about what that roastie does?

Not surprised

JFL I always love running into comments like this every once in a while. Based and Tesla IQ

You really are race obsessed. You think black people invented depravity? Lol you're not an incel, you're just a racist nut who doesn't fit in anywhere else

Sex isn't everything inkewll.

It's funny how they always start off making these teenage pop idols all cute and cuddly like Miley Cyrus but as time goes on they promote more and more sexual content until you have wrecking ball tier levels of degeneracy.

Anyway, here are the lyrics

No wonder every single girl turns out to be a whore.

You really are race obsessed. You think black people invented depravity? Lol you're not an incel, you're just a racist nut who doesn't fit in anywhere else
Well yes I am racially conscious thank you for taking notice. And while I don’t think Black people invented anything (literally) they are currently the main producers of American degeneracy, of course jews are usually behind rap studios though so it’s a double blame

let the whore be a whore

I agree, but what's the greater agenda behind having everything jew controlled?

I agree, but what's the greater agenda behind having everything jew controlled?
So that we’re all easy to manipulate. The reason nazi germany did well was because it was nationalistic and culturally/racially homogenous and cohesive. The agenda is to ruin national, cultural, racial ties and cohesion. Why do you think they’re flooding western countries with millions of non western people? Or saying it’s not ok to be white?

So that we’re all easy to manipulate. The reason nazi germany did well was because it was nationalistic and culturally/racially homogenous and cohesive. The agenda is to ruin national, cultural, racial ties and cohesion. Why do you think they’re flooding western countries with millions of non western people? Or saying it’s not ok to be white?

I agree with you, they definitely want an androgynous mixed race to make everyone easy to control and manipulate

However, talking about manipulation, isn't 95% of the society already extremely easy to manipulate? the entire education system is aimed at producing obedient, well behaved soldiers/employee's who devote their entire lives working on the 9-5 slave plantation spending their youth behind a digital screen and ending up paying huge amount of taxes

The remainder of their money is spent on frivolous degenerate activities like going to nightclubs, concerts, watching sports etc which again puts all their money in the pockets of these big corporations

And the economic and social trappings of getting a mortgage, getting married, having kids further traps peoples and ensures they remain obedient and 'stay in line' for their entire lives

I agree with you, they definitely want an androgynous mixed race to make everyone easy to control and manipulate

However, talking about manipulation, isn't 95% of the society already extremely easy to manipulate? the entire education system is aimed at producing obedient, well behaved soldiers/employee's who devote their entire lives working on the 9-5 slave plantation spending their youth behind a digital screen and ending up paying huge amount of taxes

The remainder of their money is spent on frivolous degenerate activities like going to nightclubs, concerts, watching sports etc which again puts all their money in the pockets of these big corporations

And the economic and social trappings of getting a mortgage, getting married, having kids further traps peoples and ensures they remain obedient and 'stay in line' for their entire lives
Realistically no. 95% of the population shouldn’t be this easy to manipulate due to the ability to get intellectual and global research and resources, but because this is a multi decade (even century) long endeavor now it’s very easy to get a 95% of people into brainwashed retards. However if this monopoly or multi century endeavor collapses there is a very slim chance a major awakening will happen, and the awakening will be among racial or cultural reasons. By muttifying there’s no slim chance at all for them to get concious. Turning a low chance to a 0 chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back