Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Gigastacy nurse and me - Inceldom made me mental + CRAZY Photofeeler results

dr.dundaldo

dr.dundaldo

Meme State University
★★★★
I have posted this once in another, older thread as a short comment, but I want to give you a detailed update and new Photofeeler results here:

When I was at a mental health facility, I had a nervous breakdown and a young female nurse (in her early 20s, she looks like a model) actually came over to me and caressed my back, telling me everything will be fine.
Another, older nurse who looked like shit (in her late 40s maybe) told the gigastacy nurse which helped me to stop caressing my back.
What a fucking cold-hearted bitch. This ugly old hag does not work at the mental health facility anymore, I hope that they fired her or that she is dead now.

I still have oneitis to this very day from this gigastacy emotionally supporting me and touching me and I always look at her Instagram at least once per week.
(No, I won't post her Instagram link here.)

Now thinking back at this incident, actually puts tears in my eyes. :cryfeels:
I'm so fucking done it's not even funny anymore. (I'm a 29 year old mentalcel, btw)

Now I have some more information for you:
When I was my first day at the mental health facility, this shitty old nurse I mentioned earlier had to ask me some questions about my situation.
I told her that I am a professional incel with years of experience in inceldom and how much this hurts me and that's why I went to the hospital.
(Also I have zero friends and I am a professional NEET in real-life.)

She then asked me, why I tell her that.

Like, WTF?
Don't you fucking bitch have any empathy at all for a male? It's your friggin' job to help and understand patients, after all.
She didn't acknowledge my pain at all. (I am diagnosed with multiple mental health conditions as well as some physical ones.)
And even the Chief Psychiatrist who is in charge (a female too) alwas told her assistants to be extra careful with me as I am in no way fit to work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm kind of obsessed with using Photofeeler, where people can (objectively) rate your photos.

Here are the results in case you are interested:

How females rate me:
Dating Male 1

Now here comes the really interesting part (continue reading this at your own risk!)

Now this gigastacy nurse has posted several new images to her Instagram and there was one shot in particular which has caught my attention where I immediately thought to myself: This is the one. I really need to see the Photofeeler results for this one.

Here's how males rate gigastacy nurse's new Instagram photo (be careful - it mogs us into oblivion):
GS D1

So she is actually in the top 1% (!) in terms of attractiveness, top 3% in terms of trustworthiness and top 5% in terms of smartness, and what's more, she is actually 180 cm = 5'10.87 tall (and that as a female). I think most of us incels would be really happy to be this tall as a male.
And she actually does modeling as a side-gig.

Here are her results in detail:
GS D2

Only 1 guy says that she is not attractive, I think he must be gay. lol

We all know that only the top 20% of Chads get to life a good life in this day and age.
And we all know that females get treated like our new overlords and gods.

Now imagine for one moment what life must be like for this gigastacy nurse, being in the top 1% of females. It's fucking nuts.
Just win the genetic lottery, bro!

Now I'm wondering myself what her top-tier Gigachad boyfriend must look like and how tall he might be and what job he might have. :feelswhere:

Don't you fucking bitch have any empathy at all for a male? It's your friggin' job to help and understand patients, after all.
Incels don't count.

Your rating doesn't seem very incel?

Your Photofeeler results mog mine to oblivion and back.

just get committed and caressed by a nurse theory

Incels don't count.
Men are supposed to work and provide for society and women, and to shut up and suffer in silence. Anything else is unmanly and deserves ridicule and disgust.

I think it's amazing how individuals conflate "attractiveness" with "intelligence" or "trustworthiness", the idea that you could even gauge the latter two variables off a photo is absurd, and plays into a whole host of systemic and racial biases.

I think if a random stranger (male or female) was handed a photo of me, he would think I was a retarded middle school dropout as opposed to someone with a perfect 36 on the ACT.

Last edited:
When I was at a mental health facility, I had a nervous breakdown and a young female nurse (in her early 20s, she looks like a model) actually came over to me and caressed my back, telling me everything will be fine.
:chad::banhammer::banhammer:
edit: i read it all, sad shit man, you need to quit that onitis bullshit tbh, it does more harm than good tbh.

Last edited:
Your rating doesn't seem very incel?

I think my rating is Betabuxx at best, as I am below average.
Only in terms of smartness they perceive me to be above average.

Also while trying online-dating, a female once even told me that I look nothing like one would expect a 29-year-old-male to look like.
My face is way too feminine for a nearly thirty-year-old and honestly, I do look like I've just finished High School and started attending university.

And I think most females (especially the younger ones with insanely high standards) want a really manly top-chad.

Just have a look at this further analysis where I decided to let females up to my age (29) rate me:
Unbenannt

The results are even worse. So it's even harder trying to date a female your age or younger than you. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
foids rated me 3.3 its ogre

I think my rating is Betabuxx at best, as I am below average.
Only in terms of smartness they perceive me to be above average.

Also while trying online-dating, a female once even told me that I look nothing like one would expect a 29-year-old-male to look like.
My face is way too feminine for a nearly thirty-year-old and honestly, I do look like I've just finished High School and started attending university.

And I think most females (especially the younger ones with insanely high standards) want a really manly top-chad.

Just have a look at this further analysis where I decided to let females up to my age (29) rate me:
View attachment 282800

The results are even worse. So it's even harder trying to date a female your age or younger than you. :feelsrope:
that's little bit better

Men are supposed to work and provide for society and women, and to shut up and suffer in silence. Anything else is unmanly and deserves ridicule and disgust.
100% spot on.

Once I had to go to a female social worker in her 50s to keep on receiving Neetbux.
They always say: Just tell us your problems, we are here to listen and shit like that.

I actually tried to explain the fucked up dating market to her, showing her actual data and my experiments to prove my point.
She just said: You're not ready for a relationship and you don't know how to focus on a female partner.

So no counter-arguments at all, just a simple ad-hominem attack.
I even told her that she is just attacking me as a person, not refuting my point and arguments.

Then she said: Let's talk about something else now. lol
ZERO
empathy, ZERO understanding, ZERO compassion for disadvantaged males like us. :feelsree:

Last edited:
100% spot on.

Once I had to go to a female social worker in her 50s to keep on receiving Neetbux.
They always say: Just tell us your problems, we are here to listen and shit like that.

I actually tried to explain the fucked up dating market to her, showing her actual data and my experiments to prove my point.
She just said: You're not ready for a relationship and you don't know how to focus on a female partner.

I even told her that she is just attacking me as a person, not refuting my point and arguments.

ZERO
empathy, ZERO understanding, ZERO compassion for disadvantaged males like us. :feelsree:
females and empathy only go hand in hand when Chad is around, because chad represents good genes and good offspring and a foids maternal instinct kicks in.

100% spot on.

ZERO
empathy, ZERO understanding, ZERO compassion for disadvantaged males like us

Of course she confuses your anger over the blackpill with a demand for a relationship.

The problem with arguments like this is issue framing; if you strayed away from the dating market and just talk about the general discrimination of subhuman men (like me), she'd possibly sympathize. But the moment you mention dating, or if you go straight to talking about dating, they get defensive.

100% spot on.

ZERO
You're spot on. I have actually noticed this on SO MANY occasions in life. People just don't give a shit about you. They could say they care, they could seem as empathetic as possible, but the second you show the slightest honesty or weakness or actual suffering, they either give some bluepilled advice at best, or they tell you that you're just being immature, or weak, or whiny etc...

People fucking suck, I hate people.

I’m afraid to use that app because I’m so ugly I’ll probably get doxxed tbh

I’m afraid to use that app because I’m so ugly I’ll probably get doxxed tbh

That is always a real possibility, unfortunately.
That's why I have never used facebook or any other social media services.

If I google my real name, only one result shows up:
The school I did my A-levels at wrote on their website which students passed them every year.
Gladly, there isn't a photo of me, either.

You can call me a greycel (29), I still vividly remember burning CDs, using P2P-Filesharing software, USB-flashdrives only having 128MB capacity and internet access being limited to a certain amount of MB / hours per month and mobile phones only having a green/black screen actually. lol
Also don't forget huge CRT monitors instead of flatscreens.

Also GTA 3 was my first real adult game that I got for my new computer in elementary school back in 2002.
Luckily my mom didn't care much that it says 18+ on the front cover. Before that, I only played Pokemon on my GameBoy Color. (It didn't even have a backlight)
Remembering all of this is actually like revisiting the stone age in terms of technology.
Also the original Dragonball series and DBZ were hot shit back then, as well as Tamagotchis and I remember seeing the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the news on TV with my grandmother.

But I think my depression makes me secretly long for the past:
I wish I could go back in time, visit myself as a young kid in the early 2000s and coach me with all the knowledge that I have now.
Of course I would have to be very careful, otherwise I think I would just rope as a little kid with all the Blackpills that I know now. lol

Last edited:
Blackpilled again.

I was bullied throughout my entire school life and I have always been a loner.

I am actually diagnosed with the following mental health conditions:

And I do have a relative who has this mental health condition (which is the worst one imo):

So my family and genetic lineage is truly 100% trash. :feelstastyman:

Remember my 4.6 rating in terms of attractiveness?
If a girl found out about my various mental health conditions and that I am in fact on Neetbux for almost a decade now, her pussy would immediately dry up like the Sahara in Africa.

Just be glad that you are not me.

I hope you at least do like my reports and experiments.
(I do have more interesting projects in store for you in the future, but it will take some time)

The old woman stopped her because she knew you'd end up becoming obsessed with the girl since she was the only female kindness you have ever gotten in your life. She was right.

The old woman stopped her because she knew you'd end up becoming obsessed with the girl since she was the only female kindness you have ever gotten in your life. She was right.
Whatever.

females and empathy only go hand in hand when Chad is around, because chad represents good genes and good offspring and a foids maternal instinct kicks in.
:feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Would mog mine.

You should have reported her for caressing your back.

Photofeeler is stupid.

Truest thing ever said on this website.

100% spot on.

ZERO
What she was really saying was "you're not playing our game by our rules yet".
The rules they like, by the way, are rigged and counter intuitive, especially for spergs.
So my family and genetic lineage is truly 100% trash. :feelstastyman:
Man I will never get how guys like us manage to create incels by finding similar women who actually say yes. I bet this is no longer happening though, so if nothing else, at least we will be last and die and there will be no more suffering for people like us in the future (but ofc, genetic recombination is a bitch and will certainly produce unfortunate people from even the chadliest of chads etc.)
Honestly, most of us probably would not react strongly. We're too stoned off, too aware, and too out of it.
You should have reported her for caressing your back.

Photofeeler is stupid.
Like anyone would care.

Last edited:
Man I will never get how guys like us manage to create incels by finding similar women who actually say yes. I bet this is no longer happening though, so if nothing else, at least we will be last and die and there will be no more suffering for people like us in the future (but ofc, genetic recombination is a bitch and will certainly produce unfortunate people from even the chadliest of chads etc.)
My relative who has schizophrenia showed first symptoms when she was in her early 40s.
By her mid-40s she had full blown schizophrenia.
All that stuff: delusions, being paranoid, imagining things, seeing and hearing things that aren't real, writing nonsensical incoherent stuff etc.

And the bad thing with schizophrenia is the fact that patients don't really see that they have a problem.
So they just stop taking their medication, they just throw it away.

That's why they developed long-lasting drugs which are injected under the skin, some only have to be applied once every three months:
So my female relative definitely had a chance to procreate under "normal" circumstances before getting seriously ill.
She even had boyfriends in the past (as expected when you are a female), but didn't get any children.

My relative who has schizophrenia showed first symptoms when she was in her early 40s.
By her mid-40s she had full blown schizophrenia.
All that stuff: delusions, being paranoid, imagining things, seeing and hearing things that aren't real, writing nonsensical incoherent stuff etc.

And the bad thing with schizophrenia is the fact that patients don't really see that they have a problem.
So they just stop taking their medication, they just throw it away.

That's why they developed long-lasting drugs which are injected under the skin, some only have to be applied once every three months:
So my female relative definitely had a chance to procreate under "normal" circumstances before getting seriously ill.
She even had boyfriends in the past (as expected when you are a female), but didn't get any children.
Yes but my question was how did the men in your family get women at all? Like there's something contradictory in the line, "Incel traits run in the family".

Yes but my question was how did the men in your family get women at all? Like there's something contradictory in the line, "Incel traits run in the family".
They kinda do, actually.
It's the females who have the mental illnesses. Except for me, the only man who has several.
I don't want to go into detail about with whom I live with in particular, but my close female relatives are too diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder.
Basically, my female relatives I live with got impregnated by Chad pumping-and-dumping them.
I do have one Chad trait, after all. I am rather tall. But that's it.

Posts sluts pics or gtfo

Posts sluts pics or gtfo
Also you're a 4.5. That's almost fakecel ngl. Considering you're also 'rather tall' as you're saying, you're probably more than a 5.

Stop chasing Stacies like this woman, go for ones in your league or a bit below.

Also you're a 4.5. That's almost fakecel ngl. Considering you're also 'rather tall' as you're saying, you're probably more than a 5.

Stop chasing Stacies like this woman, go for ones in your league or a bit below.
No stacy would touch a legit uggo like that

OP needs banning asap

mobile phones only having a green/black screen actually

Mine still has. I've never used a smartphone, so I haven't had the opportunity to check these Tinders, Tiktoks etc.
Most of my phone time in my life is still with a landline phone. Have you even used a one?

Mine still has. I've never used a smartphone, so I haven't had the opportunity to check these Tinders, Tiktoks etc.
Most of my phone time in my life is still with a landline phone. Have you even used a one?
We do have one at home and I use it from time to time.
Also the internet access is coming over the telephone landline.

I feel sad for you but can't sympathize. This is foid worship. If a gigatacey decided to kiss me right now it wouldn't change anything except maybe some temporary confidence boost. I wanna try photofeeler though.
100% spot on.

ZERO
Are you autistic op? Never discuss your datin vows with anyone. Especially a foid.
You're spot on. I have actually noticed this on SO MANY occasions in life. People just don't give a shit about you. They could say they care, they could seem as empathetic as possible, but the second you show the slightest honesty or weakness or actual suffering, they either give some bluepilled advice at best, or they tell you that you're just being immature, or weak, or whiny etc...

People fucking suck, I hate people.
Some people learn that lesson. Others are bullied so hard and had their trust broken so often, they internalize the shitty nature of this world.

I will try this photofeeler thing someday, it's seems fun but it's pretty much over for me anyways.

I feel sad for you but can't sympathize. This is foid worship. If a gigatacey decided to kiss me right now it wouldn't change anything except maybe some temporary confidence boost. I wanna try photofeeler though.

Are you autistic op? Never discuss your datin vows with anyone. Especially a foid.
It's just my extensive emotional deprivation causing all of this.

Also, in case you didn't read it, I might have kidney cancer, too:

It's just my extensive emotional deprivation causing all of this.

Also, in case you didn't read it, I might have kidney cancer, too:
Find your emotional fulfillment elsewhere. Family, friends heck even this forum. You won't get it from foids. I think the your kidney has weakened after years of medication. It happens don't worry keep in touch with doc. Also lay low on any medication with known side effects.

Revived:

Anthony was a White male with dark blonde hair, hazel eyes and pale skin. He was nearly 17-years of age and 5'3 in height.

Anthony was adopted into a well-off family due to circumstances unknown to Aspie John. Nevertheless, he was often depressed and often spoke of fighting with his 14-year-old sister over trivial adolescent matters, at times hitting her out of anger. Anthony expressed sorrow over the death of his adoptive father, which occurred several years prior to his entry into Special Ed.

For most of their time together in Special Ed, Anthony and Aspie John were fairly comfortable seeing one another on a daily basis. Anthony would sometimes ask Aspie John if he was okay or partner with him during class assignments(Twice; he was unable to read Aspie John's handwriting for the assignment on the second occasion).

One day, as Aspie John and Anthony were in class, the teacher referred to Aspie John's true age of 17-years of age instead of the younger age Aspie John provided to the other pupils. This upset Anthony, given he had developed slight closeness to Aspie John over the course of two months(Though it also made him feel better about his height; "I look like a little kid"; Anthony had never such things before). Anthony started to dislike Aspie John...

"Ugh, thank you..." (Anthony muttered in an annoyed tone as Aspie John stopped speaking due to his stuttering problem)

Shortly after Anthony's eventual switch to regular classes, a new boy joined Aspie John's class: Kevin

Kevin was 15-years of age, 5'8, Anglo and autistic. He was in the class for only a single day before being switched to another Special Ed classroom, but spent the day socializing with Short Morena. The two played a board game as Aspie John, who shared the table with them, focused on coloring.

Aspie John colored with a regular pencil since Short Morena was reaching over the plastic box of colored pencils to play with Kevin and our protagonist was much too anxious to ask her to move. Short Morena eventually stopped playing the game and briefly said, "I'm sorry, Aspie John...", after realizing her behavior was selfish.

The very next day, Joseph/Mulatto Boy joined A.J's class...

Children in Aspie John's Special Ed class were often referred to therapists outside the school setting. By sheer coincidence, Aspie John saw Joseph as he was leaving his therapist appointment. It seemed the two boys shared the same therapist, a middle-aged White male with expertise in pediatric ASD...

I have posted this once in another, older thread as a short comment, but I want to give you a detailed update and new Photofeeler results here:

Another, older nurse who looked like shit (in her late 40s maybe) told the gigastacy nurse which helped me to stop caressing my back.
What a fucking cold-hearted bitch. This ugly old hag does not work at the mental health facility anymore, I hope that they fired her or that she is dead now.

I still have oneitis to this very day from this gigastacy emotionally supporting me and touching me and I always look at her Instagram at least once per week.
(No, I won't post her Instagram link here.)

Now thinking back at this incident, actually puts tears in my eyes. :cryfeels:
I'm so fucking done it's not even funny anymore. (I'm a 29 year old mentalcel, btw)

Now I have some more information for you:
When I was my first day at the mental health facility, this shitty old nurse I mentioned earlier had to ask me some questions about my situation.
I told her that I am a professional incel with years of experience in inceldom and how much this hurts me and that's why I went to the hospital.
(Also I have zero friends and I am a professional NEET in real-life.)

She then asked me, why I tell her that.

Like, WTF?
She didn't acknowledge my pain at all. (I am diagnosed with multiple mental health conditions as well as some physical ones.)
And even the Chief Psychiatrist who is in charge (a female too) alwas told her assistants to be extra careful with me as I am in no way fit to work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm kind of obsessed with using Photofeeler, where people can (objectively) rate your photos.

Here are the results in case you are interested:

How females rate me:
View attachment 282782

Now here comes the really interesting part (continue reading this at your own risk!)

Now this gigastacy nurse has posted several new images to her Instagram and there was one shot in particular which has caught my attention where I immediately thought to myself: This is the one. I really need to see the Photofeeler results for this one.

Here's how males rate gigastacy nurse's new Instagram photo (be careful - it mogs us into oblivion):
View attachment 282783

So she is actually in the top 1% (!) in terms of attractiveness, top 3% in terms of trustworthiness and top 5% in terms of smartness, and what's more, she is actually 180 cm = 5'10.87 tall (and that as a female). I think most of us incels would be really happy to be this tall as a male.
And she actually does modeling as a side-gig.

Here are her results in detail:
View attachment 282784

Only 1 guy says that she is not attractive, I think he must be gay. lol

We all know that only the top 20% of Chads get to life a good life in this day and age.
And we all know that females get treated like our new overlords and gods.

Now imagine for one moment what life must be like for this gigastacy nurse, being in the top 1% of females. It's fucking nuts.
Just win the genetic lottery, bro!

Now I'm wondering myself what her top-tier Gigachad boyfriend must look like and how tall he might be and what job he might have. :feelswhere:
Send a pic of her