Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gilbert gottfreid drops huge blackpill. Being funny doesnt get you girls.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Screenshot 20181225 200643 Chrome

Screenshot 20181225 200733 Chrome

https://www.gilbertpodcast.com/women-say-they-want-a-guy-with-a-sense-of-humor-they-dont/
Damn this guy exposed the fact that woman lie about what they are attracted to and that woman dont really care about personality in one article.
If he wasnt a jew he would probably be blacklisted from Hollywood.
gilbert_gottfried_1.jpg

Somewhere a 5th string Twitter comedienne is writing "Something something comedian boys club" at how "misogynist" this article is.

Being funny often makes you even less attractive because any sort of "sexy" factor is lost.

Somewhere a 5th string Twitter comedienne is writing "Something something comedian boys club" at how "misogynist" this article is.
OH MAH GOD! CHECK TEHR PRIVILEGE TEE HEE!!! Evil sexist mEAHn in PowER!

Being funny often makes you even less attractive because any sort of "sexy" factor is lost.
This might actually be true.
Alpha males aren't supposed to be funny, they are supposed to be confident and stoic.
The comedy is left to the beta males who have to compensate with (((personality)))

Meanwhile chads cracks jokes that are as good as ones you'd find in a Christmas cracker and has everyone bawling in the room. Ryan Reynolds for example.

There's something that I despise about comedians. Blue pilled, jewdified water carriers for chad.

He's what I I hope to be. Great article OP

There's something that I despise about comedians. Blue pilled, jewdified water carriers for chad.
It's probably because the vast majority of them are complete bluepilled cucks.

It's probably because the vast majority of them are complete bluepilled cucks.

Sometimes they break the PC barrier...
...and get their careers destroyed.

Hey Roseanne, how ya doin girl?

I was gonna make another thread with this topic, but looks like someone beat me to it.

This is a huge blackpill, and a total counter to the bullshit Woody Allen was spreading in the 70s that him being funny/smart got him desired by PEAK quasi-lolita esque femoids.

04WOODYMANHATTAN-4-1519944391135-superJumbo.jpg

If an incel goes comedy, he only makes a fool out of himself.
He will be the clown of the town.
Been there, done that.

(((Gilbert Gottfreid))) isn't even funny. He's just funny looking.

its quite hilarious the most funny men are ugly or not sexually attractive.