Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ginger SJW beta cuck comedian calls out heckler interrupting his feminist ramblings

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-

What a tool. I would've said its not funny as to why I shouted out next.

i don’t get how people laugh at comedians i’ve literally never found one even remotely funny

i don’t get how people laugh at comedians i’ve literally never found one even remotely funny
they serve alcohol before the show i think so they get drunk + normalfags

they serve alcohol before the show i think so they get drunk + normalfags
probably that and also they probably feel awkward if they don’t laugh

That heckler got owned, the comedian is brave and edgy and not afraid to speak his mind

retarded
damn whats with that autistic finger pointing XD 2:20

using mocking voice and imagining saying witty remarks to some imaginary straw man = normie comedy
also the soymedian is a real life version of this emote: :feels:

Comedy to normalfaggots is to listen the same political left leaning shit they hear in college, but this time the propaganda is spoken by a smug condescending faggot who thinks he's very smart.

not even a tiny bit to me. my friend showed me him in high school and i literally sat stone face the whole time.
Not finding George Carlin funny = subhuman incel trait #432554872.

What's funny is, the strawman he made up makes a good point. It's the norm for a sportscaster to have played the sport before so they understand it from a first person perspective, yet the female sportcaster was exempt from that. A Stanford education and and Olympic gold medals are impressive, but what do they have to do with announcing baseball? There's no baseball in the Olympics.

Apparently if you're female, you can mention any random impressive-sounding things and say they qualify you for whatever high-level job you want.

He wasn't even telling jokes, he was just verbally postmaxxing on cucktears...

Dude, someone (maybe him) is on his channel deleting comments right now...

Last edited:
Haha this guy probably thought he was the liberal Ben Shapiro. Thinking he "OWNED" some drunk ass heckler JFL

He is Jewish

Comedy to normalfaggots is to listen the same political left leaning shit they hear in college, but this time the propaganda is spoken by a smug condescending faggot who thinks he's very smart.

Fucking brutal but accurate. Literally every leftist who attended a "big name" college thinks they're brilliant while complaining about how fucked the system is and why we need to vote for Bernie. Seems weird to be so attached to the institutions of a system you hate.

never began for gingercels

Some of them are funny. Jim Jeffries, Jimmy carr, Richard Pryor and frankie Boyle make me laugh.

I like finnish comedy.
It's a lot if time vahingoniloa (finnish), or more commonly known as schaudenfreude (German) to English speakers

not even a tiny bit to me. my friend showed me him in high school and i literally sat stone face the whole time.
Autism is strong with this one.

Comedy relies on lowlevel redpills. It's great for untalented cucks who want to capitalize on normies.

Comedy has been cucked for several years now, actual comedians are becoming extinct. Nowadays it literally boils down to a roastie going on about "muh vagina" or a soy-addict bitching about how far-leftism isn't progressive enough, it's fucking cancer.