Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girl at a club told me I’m hot

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
In the same sarcastic way girls in middle school do to the ugly guy. :feelsbadman:

Why are foids so cruel? Why can’t they just ignore an ugly male instead of harassing and mocking.

(This was like 6 years ago btw. Don’t go to clubs no more)

Because the girls in middle school don't mature mentally beyond that point

they wanted to socially dominate u and assert their status on u so u dont get idea of even talking to them

Night clubs are suifuel tbh. Obnoxiously loud and full of unattainable girls. I can't imagine many worse places.

i dont talk to them i ignore them as if they don't exist oooh the rage on their faces its life fuel

You fucked 10 prime virgin girls in their tight wet pussies that night didn't you?!

A girl talked to you? Do you fucking talkmog us? MODS :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

LMAO, girls don't tell hot guys they're hot; they just fuck them.

A girl talked to you? Do you fucking talkmog us? MODS :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I wasn’t even talking to her. As I was entering the club she was exiting and straight to my face says “you’re hawt!” Again it was in a mean sarcastic tone to remind me I’m ugly and had no business being in a club.

Could be a prostitute.

Girl sucked my dick but in the same sarcastic way girls in middle school suck dicks of ugly guys.

Why are foids so cruel? Why can’t they just ignore an ugly male instead of harassing and mocking with their mouths and tongues?

Just pretend they dont exist and ignore them. Don't even look in their direction.

Could be a prostitute.
This. I worked as a bouncer for a few months and there were a few girls who were working the club and some of the staff would let them service their johns in the employee bathroom for a cut of the money.

This. I worked as a bouncer for a few months and there were a few girls who were working the club and some of the staff would let them service their johns in the employee bathroom for a cut of the money.
How the hell does an in-cel become a bouncer?
This sounds contradictory.
I am assuming you must be built like Mr. T.

I would be ok with that.

How the hell does an in-cel become a bouncer?
This sounds contradictory.
I am assuming you must be built like Mr. T.
I've been gymceling and martialartsceling since my teens. And I wasn't in crowd control, I was usually at the employee entrance, sometimes walking foid employees to their cars (as part of my job, I didn't volunteer).

̶E̶l̶l̶s̶w̶o̶r̶t̶h̶

I've been gymceling and martialartsceling since my teens. And I wasn't in crowd control, I was usually at the employee entrance, sometimes walking foid employees to their cars (as part of my job, I didn't volunteer).
So you're well built and can't meet? At a club too?
I think you'll get sex very soon (if you didn't get it already)
I love the way you say it's part of your job, you didn't volunteer.
That comes off as if you have to do it (but didn't want to). Oy, the suffer-ink.

So you're well built and can't meet? At a club too?
I think you'll get sex very soon (if you didn't get it already)
I'm 37, that club job was 10 years or so ago. If being well built could make up for an ugly face, I wouldn't be an incel, I'd be knee deep in pussy since my early 20s. No foid cares about muscles on an ugly guy.

OP is a mentalcel apparently. 99% chance he took the girls comment the wrong way. Betcha they did just think he was hot. Incels get avoided I promise, especially in normie hives like clubs.

Or maybe youre just an autist and it was meant for real. :feelsgah: :chad:

Jfl at the state of chads.co complaining about getting conpliments from foids.

Last edited:
Jfl at the state of chads.co complaining about getting conpliments from foids.
Cope. foids make fake compliments all the time to mock ugly & short guys. Its happened to me.

OP is a mentalcel apparently. 99% chance he took the girls comment the wrong way. Betcha they did just think he was hot. Incels get avoided I promise, especially in normie hives like clubs.
Would be lifefuel if true but unfortunately not.

Or maybe youre just an autist and it was meant for real. :feelsgah: :chad:
I wish but afraid not. I was harassed like this by foids in middle school too so I know all about it. Saying she likes me and wants to be my gf as a taunt just cuz ugly.

Last edited:
I'm not a snitch so I'm not calling the mods. But you had to know this was problematic...

I predict a thread deletion and maybe some percentage points. Nothing to ban over.

I'm not a snitch so I'm not calling the mods. But you had to know this was problematic...

I predict a thread deletion and maybe some percentage points. Nothing to ban over.
Read the original thread. It was a bullying tactic commonly used by foids. Any guy who wasn’t bullied like this is likely a fakecel.

I only read the title.
Fuck you chad get HIV.

Read the original thread. It was a bullying tactic commonly used by foids. Any guy who wasn’t bullied like this is likely a fakecel.

I'm aware of what you think it was, but what matters is what the mods decide. And you know the rules forbid bragging. You couldn't have thought this was 100% safe, hence why you added that it was 6 years ago.

I'm aware of what you think it was, but what matters is what the mods decide. And you know the rules forbid bragging. You couldn't have thought this was 100% safe, hence why you added that it was 6 years ago.
No I’m aware of rules. Regardless of long ago things are. Sure mods are always free to do as they please no matter how wrong they may be.

Sharing a story of being bullied by an evil foid is not bragging, it’s bringing to light toxic femininity.

No I’m aware of rules. Regardless of long ago things are. Sure mods are always free to do as they please no matter how wrong they may be.

Sharing a story of being bullied by an evil foid is not bragging, it’s bringing to light toxic femininity.

You believe you were bullied. That's your interpretation. And the mods know the rules too, they signed off on them. So they would know what counts as "brag." It's not about what your intentions are, it's about keeping a peaceful atmosphere here.

Post a pic of yourself tbh.

Post a pic of yourself tbh.
No wouldn’t do that and against rules I think. But I look like pedophile Subway guy.

nypost_20150820_3_001_c_3.jpg