Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girl got all Weired out When I Told Her "I don't care about relationships"

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Sitting at lunch with a group of females. One of them is talking about how to go about hitting on a guy. She asks me "How would you react if [xyz]?"

I respond "Well, my opinion is irrelevant because I don't care about relationships". Then another girl says in the stereotypical Stacy tone "Okkkkkkaaaaaaayyyyyyyy". Like, what the fuck? How is it so incomprehensible that I see "relationships" as a silly waste of time. My goal wasn't even to be belligerent or make a political stand. I said what I said be cause it's true. I wouldn't have any sort of emotional reaction if [xyz] because I don't care. Any other response would have been a blatant lie.

I read on MGTOW that girls take less interest in conversing with you if you tell them you don't do "relationships". I guess we'll find out.

Because not caring about relationships isnt a normal thing. Me and you are a small minority. She also probably said that because that was kindve a strange response, she was just asking for what you're reaction would be and saying you dont care about relationships didnt make much sense.

Degenerates cannot comprehend principles or virtue, these are alien tongues to them. Why do ypu hang out with these kinds of people?

ItheIthe said:
Sitting at lunch with a group of females. One of them is talking about how to go about hitting on a guy. She asks me "How would you react if [xyz]?"

I respond "Well, my opinion is irrelevant because I don't care about relationships". Then another girl says in the stereotypical Stacy tone "Okkkkkkaaaaaaayyyyyyyy". Like, what the fuck? How is it so incomprehensible that I see "relationships" as a silly waste of time. My goal wasn't even to be belligerent or make a political stand. I said what I said be cause it's true. I wouldn't have any sort of emotional reaction if [xyz] because I don't care. Any other response would have been a blatant lie.

I read on MGTOW that girls take less interest in conversing with you if you tell them you don't do "relationships". I guess we'll find out.

Should have just bullshitted. People don't want to hear answers like that. So, what was her strategy, lol?

ItheIthe said:

I respond "Well, my opinion is irrelevant because I don't care about relationships". 

Extremely autistic thing to say tbh

Nautica1983 said:
Because not caring about relationships isnt a normal thing. Me and you are a small minority.

There are plenty of chads and chadlites that don’t care about relationships though

Templarcel421 said:
Extremely autistic thing to say tbh

This. She was asking you how'd you react, your response didnt make any sense, lol

ItheIthe said:
How is it so incomprehensible that I see "relationships" as a silly waste of time.

This is the most autistic thing ive read in a while (r/iamverysmart tier autism).  Also, if you dont care about relationships, why the fuck are you here lol?

1. It wasn't the girl who asked who gave the response
2. I hang out with others to spread the Blackpill and to do nice for them. Also partially for attention
3. I don't give a shit if they think I'm autistic. I can't even bring myself to care.
4. Her strategy was to her her name and number on a napkin and hand it to the guy.

It is admittedly highly unusual for a man to not care about relationships and to openly say so to FHOs. I get similar responses for being an asocial misanthrope and by stating as much, as the reasons for why I am borderline unemployable and have embraced being a hermitcel.

As with MGTOW, to tell an FHO she doesn't have the usual power over you as they have had over the rest of men, creeps them the fuck out. Their traditional power (FHOs only providing pussy, the men providing everything else) is denied.

I tell my family I don't care and everyone else gets the it's over response

if you were chad looking she would have been fascinated by your opinion.

As always it boils down to your looks.

ItheIthe said:
1. It wasn't the girl who asked who gave the response
2. I hang out with others to spread the Blackpill and to do nice for them. Also partially for attention
3. I don't give a shit if they think I'm autistic. I can't even bring myself to care.
4. Her strategy was to her her name and number on a napkin and hand it to the guy.

To be fair, you are an self-confessed volcel who seems to like trolling FHOs.

I think the napkin strategy is good though. Sadly, only Chad will ever benefit.

ItheIthe said:
Then another girl says in the stereotypical Stacy tone "Okkkkkkaaaaaaayyyyyyyy".

I physically cringed imagining this. Jesus fucking christ.