Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Girl I'm chadfishing had a nightmare I was an ugly catfish who assaulted her.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-

@Reddit_is_for_cucks Reckon if I talk to her enough I can eventually reveal the truth and wife her up? kek

Make her dreams come true

Make her dreams come true
:lul: :lul: :lul:
maybe she envision the future
jokes aside she sounds like she is a bit suspect of you because maybe your texts arent NT enough

brutal as fuck
legend says its because of ur personality

She's a psychic.

Never began for framelets with bad teeth.

The fact that she had to reiterate "also you were ugly" just makes this that much more ragefuel

Because I had enough personality to demand nudes with my opening line on Tinder.

2014EE74 BCE1 4D59 B40E F7888FAD85ED

Good thing it was just a dream

make her dream come true <3
edit: fuck someone already said it

brutal as fuck
legend says its because of ur personality
Normoid definition of "Personality" = Face X Height

I strongly suggest you to looksmax and heightmaxx as much as you can and as soon as possible.

"Its all in your head inkel" :soy:

Not that psychic, she still sent me nudes lol.
I wonder why she’s still sending nudes if knows you are catfish . Seems strange but it’s not always gonna work, it depends how often you talk and all that. You need to cancel on her like 10 times or so

fuck its so brutal seeing how evil and cruel foids are when they get an opportunity with "Chad" they would literally go ER on subhumans if chad told them too

>At first I was excited when you crawled in my bed
>It was creepy because how did you get in + you were ugly

:feelshaha: No it was only creepy when you appeared to be ugly just lol at these dumb foids contradicting themselves all the time

brutal proof it wont reply as always

Brutal personality detector pill. Foids can tell if you're incel by the moon phase when they receive your messages. There is no escape from being incel

LOOOL actual built in personality detector in this foid???

:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::reeeeee:

Make her dreams a reality :lul:

lol she gets what she deserve