Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girl Inviting Me To Party is Bragging; Paying For Party Is Not

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Being invited to a party is a big brag, paying to go to one is not.
The Invited Party is in someone's home, has lots of young girls.
The party / dance you pay to go to is advertised. Anyone can pay to go.
Mostly guys show up to these parties. the women that show up are much older (55+)
I was NEVER invited to a party, but went to many public parties (Paid)
I've been doing in the the 1970's, 1980's 1990's and 2000's.
This was in New York. Mostly guys, women much older than me.
They discontinued these parties like 15 years ago.
Nobody was meeting and I guess guys no longer came due to what was there.

If you're lucky, a party, by a female friend is the best place to meet.
Sadly, I have none.

id never pay to go to a party full of strangers who will just ignore ur existence

Parties are still a thing?

Fuck paying to go to a party. I'd rather get mad wae it myself than sit in awkward silence with strangers and roasties.

The last party I went to I got blacked out drunk and all I remember is smoking some weed and a fire pit outside.

That was so long ago. I'll probably never go to a party again.

Parties with foids is just for chad, all parties I've ever been to have been all dudes except for the time some chad decides to bring his gf.

lol at the idea of big parties inviting incels

i can't even get a gymbro normie to fucking hangout for 5 fucking minutes in the weekend

keeps flaking, forgetting, delaying, flaking

normies have gone full retard in 2019
This x1000. I've been to house parties and I tell you this, they all sucked donkey dick.
couples party + 1 hambeast

lol at the idea of big parties inviting incels

i can't even get a gymbro normie to fucking hangout for 5 fucking minutes in the weekend

keeps flaking, forgetting, delaying, flaking

normies have gone full retard in 2019

couples party + 1 hambeast

I posted this shit before but it used to be easy as hell to get guys to show up to do whatever 10 years ago.

Now I can't get anyone to fucking meet up for basketball and I usually text like 20 dudes trying to get full court games going and like 2-4 show up.

Why I think shit changed? I blame the economy and dating market. When you're expending 10 times the effort just to make median wage and 100 times the effort just to date a landwhale, you have no energy left for anything else.

I posted this shit before but it used to be easy as hell to get guys to show up to do whatever 10 years ago.

Now I can't get anyone to fucking meet up for basketball and I usually text like 20 dudes trying to get full court games going and like 2-4 show up.

Why I think shit changed? I blame the economy and dating market. When you're expending 10 times the effort just to make median wage and 100 times the effort just to date a landwhale, you have no energy left for anything else.
Yeah, I remember that, there's definitely something going on.
Now for me, it's always been kinda like this, I already expect people to throttle their interactions with you down to the minimum once they find out you have few/no friends and no gf, and just give your their downtime when they have absolutely nothing going on. That's normal.

But right now I think it's been like 2 weeks since this GUY, not gal, has been stringing me along, that's definitely new and i'm just laughing my ass off at the current year

I have never been to one, never invited to one and will never go to one. Seems like hell.

Yeah, I remember that, there's definitely something going on.
Now for me, it's always been kinda like this, I already expect people to throttle their interactions with you down to the minimum once they find out you have few/no friends and no gf, and just give your their downtime when they have absolutely nothing going on. That's normal.

But right now I think it's been like 2 weeks since this GUY, not gal, has been stringing me along, that's definitely new and i'm just laughing my ass off at the current year

I remember all my friends having family get-togethers and re-unions including myself but I rarely see people do them anymore.

Even getting family together is almost like trying to get a tinder date as a non-chad. So something is up but I can't put it into words or figure out exactly why.

I have never been to one, never invited to one and will never go to one. Seems like hell.
I've been to so many and they're all the same

all your time is spent darting around from group to group in order to have another polite micro-conversation
I remember all my friends having family get-togethers and re-unions including myself but I rarely see people do them anymore.

Even getting family together is almost like trying to get a tinder date as a non-chad. So something is up but I can't put it into words or figure out exactly why.
yep, that's about it.
also it's like nobody knows anyone anymore. if i go visit family, then it's me, the immediate family and that's it. 3 people watching TV. even for a major holiday.
it's why i'm increasingly sick of visiting

I've been to so many and they're all the same

all your time is spent darting around from group to group in order to have another polite micro-conversation
I can only imagine, just chilling in the corner with your friend that would leave you for a foid seems like hell.

I can only imagine, just chilling in the corner with your friend that would leave you for a foid seems like hell.
brutal ropefuel when you know very few people there and they all leave early leaving you alone with strangers

either you have a super awkward goodbye with total strangers, or sneak out of there like a burglar

I noticed this too. I had a big get-together during the holidays and everyone basically kept to themselves. They were either watching TV or staring at their phones the whole night. I got the sense that most people couldn't wait to leave. My friends are very distant from their families too.

how dafaq does somebody ever get invited somewhere? i triedinviting myself but people will go out of their way to make sure i dont ever find out they are meeting.

seriously those of you who have been invited how did you do that?

I would go there if i were you OP

By young girls do you mean <50 but still post-menopause?

Fuck parties and clubs. Chads, Stacies and Beckies dance with each other, normie men hang out among themselves and roasties linger outside the Chad-Stacey-Beckie dance circles getting pissed off if any non-Chad shows interest.

I've never been invited to a party. I keep hearing that all people do is party in college, but I never heard anything about it irl.

Got no female friends in real life but I only want a friendship with a female in real life if I get what I require from it otherwise there is no point.

I never have gone to a real party, just some birthdays when I was young

Never attended a party before.