Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel GIRL KILLS HERSELF BECAUSE HER BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON HER

Cheating is pretty much someone showing you that they do not care for you as much as you care for them.

Who the hell kill themselves over what someone who clearly cares very little for them does? Non critical overly emotional irrational morons that’s who a.k.a women.

+1 to chad for this one. Damn what a legend, being able to literally have mind control over a thot

When cucks say "good personality", it means to be a guy like that

jfl she is random guys on here looksmatch, thats what u get when u go for chad being sub 4 female

What universe do you come from where this is a sub-4 female?! She looks noticeably better than the average female.

Why do women even get this upset by cheating? It's not even that bad if a man cheats tbh. It's not like he's cuckolding you. He's just horny and so he's fucking another woman. Other than some type of moral reason if you're religious, it doesn't seem like something that should illicit such a severe reaction (not only talking about the ones that commit suicide) in women.

People don't like being lied to or betrayed. Big shock. :rolleyes: :waitwhat:

personality detector fails once more!

Imagine being so attractive that you make girls kill themselves... looks are everything, i wish i was a chad, id make these whores go insane
sui fuel tbh

What universe do you come from where this is a sub-4 female?! She looks noticeably better than the average female.

This, she is a 5.5, but would be a 7 or even an 8 with a gym membership

Chad should have tried being a good person JFL. In my country the male suicide rate is 5 times that of women

Jlf i loled at the cowboy emote :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Males should cheat on their gf's.

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy and then she kills herself and the worms are the ones to enjoy her delicious rotten body. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Oh no, chad not committed? Chad wasn't loyal to you? Oh poor thing, what are the other options?

OOOhhh that's right, dating a average guy, yeah better kill yourself then :y'all::y'all:

I violently hate anyone who has ever been desired or had sex so...

I’m not celebrating the suicide or anything but I bet CuckTears will say that it‘s OP personality stopping him getting a girlfriend while OP shares a tweet like...... well, this. So supposedly incels are incels because of what they say online even though most self-labelled incels bite their tongue in the real world.

Why do women even get this upset by cheating? It's not even that bad if a man cheats tbh. It's not like he's cuckolding you. He's just horny and so he's fucking another woman. Other than some type of moral reason if you're religious, it doesn't seem like something that should illicit such a severe reaction (not only talking about the ones that commit suicide) in women.

Women would rather share Chad than settle for average Joe or certainly an incel.

This girl couldn't control her jealousy.

Makes me laugh how foids all go after the same guy and then expect him to commit to 1 when he can have any of them at any time.

her
Dm3e-ziWwAEfCHr.jpg

her last tweet

her father talking about it

Not one nanosecond.

They get what they deserve.