Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel GIRL KILLS HERSELF BECAUSE HER BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON HER

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
her
Dm3e-ziWwAEfCHr.jpg

her last tweet

her father talking about it

One less whore. Roastie is probably sucking cocks in hell

Imagine being so attractive that you make girls kill themselves... looks are everything, i wish i was a chad, id make these whores go insane

Must be one hell of a boyfriend.

RIP in pieces.

I could’ve saved her from depression !

Her father is another stupid cuck crying for a worthless cumdumpster

Fatty lazy flesh eater.

Thanks for sharing this excellent lifefuel. It brings a smile to my dreary life knowing that there is one less thot on earth.

That whore looks like a plastic fuckdoll with the makeup and hair lol

Tell me this: is he a chad?

Most women go for men like that. Most women love assholes. It’s depressing really.

Man..screw this bitch .. i aint say sorry for nothing ..they brought that upon themselfs

Thanks for sharing this excellent lifefuel. It brings a smile to my dreary life knowing that there is one less thot on earth.

That whore looks like a plastic fuckdoll with the makeup and hair lol

Tell me this: is he a chad?
idk, i cant find his pics but probably yeah, why would a girl kill herself over an average guy or a subhuman?

She just couldn't handle his amazing personality.

jfl she is random guys on here looksmatch, thats what u get when u go for chad being sub 4 female

I wonder how the bf looks like

I’m not celebrating the suicide or anything but I bet CuckTears will say that it‘s OP personality stopping him getting a girlfriend while OP shares a tweet like...... well, this. So supposedly incels are incels because of what they say online even though most self-labelled incels bite their tongue in the real world.

Why do women even get this upset by cheating? It's not even that bad if a man cheats tbh. It's not like he's cuckolding you. He's just horny and so he's fucking another woman. Other than some type of moral reason if you're religious, it doesn't seem like something that should illicit such a severe reaction (not only talking about the ones that commit suicide) in women.

I’m not celebrating the suicide or anything but I bet CuckTears will say that it‘s OP personality stopping him getting a girlfriend while OP shares a tweet like...... well, this. So supposedly Incels are incels because of what they say online even though most self-labelled incels bite their tongue in the real world.

I'm definitely celebrating.

Such a foid would've treated me like absolute dirt so why should I even offer a display of sympathy/condolences.

I wish every foid could just take their life today. I'd be so happy with none of these demons roaming around.

Also IT can go fist themselves, they're illogical goal-post moving cunts.

hahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahaha

Majority of them are ok with sharing chads.Shes definitely among the minority of women.

Also, shed rather off herself than consider one of us a potential match. So not lifefuel, this is potent suifuel.

I'm definitely celebrating.

Such a foid would've treated me like absolute dirt so why should I even offer a display of sympathy/condolences.

I wish every foid could just take their life today. I'd be so happy with none of these demons roaming around.

Also IT can go fist themselves, they're illogical goal-post moving cunts.
I replied to the tweet sarcastically saying that her boyfriend must have the perfect personality.

This dude cheats on her and she commits suicide over it YET ITS OUR PERSONALITYS!!?!?!

She's a good woman now.

The life of a white woman is worth that of ten thousand ugly ethnic men.

Ngl, I feel sorry for the dad.
Same tbh, he's the one who actually suffers from this. The foid is dead, and her boyfriend probably doesn't even care. Just lol at the whole situation, clownworld.

Weird, because girls usually date guys with good personality

I mean, why should I care about the death of one particular person over someone else's?

CuckTears is going to have a field day with this thread, even though they don't really give a shit about her. She's a prop. A political football. And like all props, she's pretty. They would never give a shit about an ugly foid, or an ethnic, or a male.

Females would rather suicide than date sub 8's

Do we have pictures of her boyfriend?

I'm going to jerk off to her picture and to the fact she killed herself, my orgasm will be great.

Is always pleasure when pretty kūrva gets punishment for not giving me sam fak

Imagine being so attractive that you make girls kill themselves... looks are everything, i wish i was a chad, id make these whores go insane

All foids should follow in her steps

If she knew me, she would treat me like I'm not even human. Good riddance.
Bluepillers: 95

It's not to often you get very attractive foids doing themselves in, her boyfriend must have been a giga chad with a load of money