Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Girl receives free plastic surgery to fix her ugliness

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
More proof that women live on tutorial mode. While ugly guys are bullied and driven to suicide all year long, this hideous bitch got a completely free plastic surgery to allow her to become Chad's whore. Fucking stupid.

Should've put a ragefuel tag tbh. We will never get this compensation

She is going to get gangbanged by a group of chads to celebrate her surgery, while her incel looksmatch has already roped.

An ugly female goes through way less distress than an ugly male. This is honestly enraging

She looks the exact fucking same to me. Either way i'd destroy her uterus

She = "Wow your ears are big"
Me = "Wow you're ugly"
Where's my free plastic surgery?:feelsrope:

What the fuck she isnt even ugly, Id date her, she would be my queen

Its over, women just want chad, we dont even count as human, they litearllty dont see us as dating prospects

Not only did she get free surgery, the surgeon was blackpilled about looks and gave her addition surgeries... Meanwhile, a man would get told he has "BDD" for major asymmetry and recessed face bones... Fuck Clown World.

That fact that facial surgery isn't covered form anyone who wants it is [RageFuel].

If she was a boy, there would be no foundation to fix that face...

Suicide would be the only option.

Not only did she get free surgery, the surgeon was blackpilled about looks and gave her addition surgeries... Meanwhile, a man would get told he has "BDD" for major asymmetry and recessed face bones... Fuck Clown World.

That fact that facial surgery isn't covered form anyone who wants it is [RageFuel].

If she was a boy, there would be no foundation to fix that face...

Suicide would be the only option.

othER options as well tbh

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I thought she looked cute before the surgery, she wants a free chad bf now :feelsrope:
This was years ago... She probably has a MASSIVE body count now. She has probably had even more surgery too, paid for by cucks on her social media no doubt.

This was years ago... She probably has a MASSIVE body count now. She has probably had even more surgery too, paid for by cucks on her social media no doubt.
Fucking hell she might be a Kardashian now while i'm still the same ugly loser :feelsrope:

Brutal pussypass

Her looksmatch is currently head first, floating down the River Thames.

Lefort III is what she needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back