Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girl Refuses To Accept She Is A Prostitute.

sadboyo123

sadboyo123

Earthquake
★★★★
I was speaking to my friend the other day, we have been friends since we were 14. He was telling me about a girl we knew when we were 15 (she was 17) at the time, and after discussion, we have decided shes a prostitute. He was telling me that when she was 18 she went clubbing in the capital city, she ended up fucking a guy for £1000. Not only did she do that she sent nudes to a guy for £15. This to me is confirmation she is a prostitute with no self-respect, she did not know the guy she fucked which is worse. Since then my friend spoke to her and she refuses to believe what she did was wrong, and refuses to accept her profession as a prostitute. Also, I would like to add when she was 16 she was dating a 24-year-old. Wack ass hoe.
-Firstly, if anyone questions why I don't pay her for sex. I don't have that type of money.
-Secondly, I saw the nudes and they were not worth £15.
-Finally, I apologize for my grammar if it's bad, I barely passed English.
Thank you for listening.

its fucking over if youre ugly

women are unironically resource leeches

also nice avi

sadboyo123

its fucking over if youre ugly

women are unironically resource leeches

also nice avi

sadboyo123
Yes, it's fucking over.
She reported me at school because I laughed at her once, never forgave her.
She will forever be a bitch.

100 £ is way too much, perhaps I would consider it , for a slim prime girl (and it has to be the full service)
But for pics, I would pay for pics.

In a perfect world she would be forced to produce and distribute milk with zero income.

100 £ is way too much, perhaps I would consider it , for a slim prime girl (and it has to be the full service)
Idk anyone who has got £1000 laying about. She's been around a lot of people as well.
In a perfect world she would be forced to produce and distribute milk with zero income.

:feelskek:

all foids are whores :feelsEhh:

ur a cool greycel ngl

Lets be honest, if you don't have money and you are not Chad she doesn't care what your opinion is.

Lets be honest, if you don't have money and you are not Chad she doesn't care what your opinion is.
She seemed offended ngl, She cared about the opinion, not about me.

At least prostitutes are straight to the point instead of fooling and lying to you. But I don't get why she would try to deny she's a prostitute when it's crystal clear she is. She denied such events happened?

At least prostitutes are straight to the point instead of fooling and lying to you. But I don't get why she would try to deny she's a prostitute when it's crystal clear she is. She denied such events happened?
She didn't deny the events, she denied this makes her a prostitute.
lmao

I was speaking to my friend the other day, we have been friends since we were 14. He was telling me about a girl we knew when we were 15 (she was 17) at the time, and after discussion, we have decided shes a prostitute. He was telling me that when she was 18 she went clubbing in the capital city, she ended up fucking a guy for £1000. Not only did she do that she sent nudes to a guy for £15. This to me is confirmation she is a prostitute with no self-respect, she did not know the guy she fucked which is worse. Since then my friend spoke to her and she refuses to believe what she did was wrong, and refuses to accept her profession as a prostitute. Also, I would like to add when she was 16 she was dating a 24-year-old. Wack ass hoe.
-Firstly, if anyone questions why I don't pay her for sex. I don't have that type of money.
-Secondly, I saw the nudes and they were not worth £15.
-Finally, I apologize for my grammar if it's bad, I barely passed English.
Thank you for listening.
She's a foid so she doesn't have to live in reality.

Of course, fuck + money ≠ prostitute
Foids…

I think its a little weird, becaise she wasnt doing it because she liked him she was doing it so he could get her alcohol etc.
What if she liked him?

All women are prostitutes. This is universal. The only variety is the coinage they accept.

Maybe she meant that her main source of income isn't sex related so she isn't a prostitute. Though I am probably projecting since I am a pedantic autist, there is a good chance she is just butthurt she got called out lol.

Foids denying the reality as usual.

@PPEcel would you pay £1000 for 1-2 hours of sex?

@PPEcel would you pay £1000 for 1-2 hours of sex?
Depends on how attractive she is but probably not. Most I've paid is £400 an hour, and that was a discounted price of a foid that usually costs £600.

Depends on how attractive she is but probably not. Most I've paid is £400 an hour, and that was a discounted price of a foid that usually costs £600.
Was it worth the money?