[Blackpill] Girl said in front of me and my chad friend that he can rape them

OwlGod

OwlGod

A dead soul walking in the purgatory
-
I was talking to my friend about cartoons and three girls approached, they started talking with us and talking about how handsome he is, after the most estrogenic foid said "He could rape me, and I would report him for not raping me again "I just kept doing my drawing while my friend got a little shy about it, the other two girls agreed and kept talking and asking about his life etc ... this happened at school and my friend is a introvert chad but not as bad in social situations as I've been observing (I thought he was aspie).

YogiBear

YogiBear

Recruit
-
I remember when new classmate was introduced to our class. Yes, he was a chad and it was like "take me out" show. Girls all noisy crazy about him. Thanks god he didn´t pass the class. He was dumb as brick, but i believe he is rich and happy anyway.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Chad is unable to rape because he always has consent

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
The future will be like one of those femdom hentai doujinshis where the foids just walk up to the attractive males & practically force themselves on them.

We're kind of already there but I mean full bore the bitch is coming on strong.

OwlGod

OwlGod

-
The future will be like one of those femdom hentai doujinshis where the foids just walk up to the attractive males & practically force themselves on them.

We're kind of already there but I mean full bore the bitch is coming on strong.
Yes basically most foids at my school use shorts showing like 1/3 of their ass, also is not guys that orbite girls here, is girls that orbite, but only 6+~7/7-7.5 (it's brutal but fun as fuck, they act like total animals when see chads).

The Abyss

The Abyss

-
Yes basically most foids at my school use shorts showing like 1/3 of their ass, also is not guys that orbite girls here, is girls that orbite, but only 6+~7/7-7.5 (it's brutal but fun as fuck, they act like total animals when see chads).
Country or if you don't wanna be too specific, continent?

OwlGod

OwlGod

-
Country or if you don't wanna be too specific, continent?
Brazil, a guy already make a thread about the "JB culture" many people here think that is more easier to get girls here, but only if you compete with boomers or go to the north, only in the break i can see many guys with at least 6 PSL, also i have another Chad friend but is a friend from my childhood not school.

(I think, i see many Brazilian users here).

The Abyss

The Abyss

-
Brazil, a guy already make a thread about the "JB culture" many people here think that is more easier to get girls here, but only if you compete with boomers or go to the north, only in the break i can see many guys with at least 6 PSL, also i have another Chad friend but is a friend from my childhood not school.

(I think, i see many Brazilian users here).
Get into a gang & drug dealer-max, could swap sex for it.

OwlGod

OwlGod

-
Get into a gang & drug dealer-max, could swap sex for it.
Lmao, nah i can't really make this where i live, this can be true in the State "Rio de Janeiro" but no in SP or other sul states.

The Abyss

The Abyss

-
Lmao, nah i can't really make this where i live, this can be true in the State "Rio de Janeiro" but no in SP or other sul states.
So no Sao Paulo bang bang?

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
How does an incel achieve a chad-like friend?

Robtical

Robtical

Incels without hate still can't get a date
-
You should've called them piece of shit whores.

OwlGod

OwlGod

-
How does an incel achieve a chad-like friend?
It's not hard, most of my friends are friends since childhood and live close to me, also my life become descencion in 12, when i was kid i was a happy skater :cryfeels:.

(Chads really dont seems to care, the subhuman ones is what makes fun of me or try, but i don't care too).

CelticTruecel

CelticTruecel

Officer
-
It wouldn't be rape if she enjoyed it, apparently in real rape caes women have had organs even during distress

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Recruit
-
Similar thing happened to me and my chad friend. My friend is definitely a volcel in the sense that hes had tons of girls aproach him and want to be with him, but he goes full high inhib mode and backs away from the situation.
This girl was literally touching his face and talking about how cute he was, but he could only laugh nervously.

GoyimWithAttitude

GoyimWithAttitude

My brain disabled by the constant pain
-
Hahahahaahahahhahahahahahhahahaahaahhahahhahahahahah kill me NOW NOW NOW

Akkadian

Akkadian

Admiral
-
Lord of the heavens, all I ask is for you to destroy this planet please. Take me, I can't live like this anymore.

OwlGod

OwlGod

-
Similar thing happened to me and my chad friend. My friend is definitely a volcel in the sense that hes had tons of girls aproach him and want to be with him, but he goes full high inhib mode and backs away from the situation.
This girl was literally touching his face and talking about how cute he was, but he could only laugh nervously.
I don't blame him, one time he said to me "these girls are probably sluts so it's strange to me" but my other friend have probably more than 200 girls yet (yes 200 girls he showed me Facebook and WhatsApp), he is totally white with green eyes so is even more easy to slay where i live (Brazil).

The lucky of these bastards even being volcel high inhib aspie is because they will look better and better over the years so them can still slay hard after school...

Some people will find strange that i have chad friends, but where i live many people have hunter eyes, good bones and forward growth, so is more strange find some ugly guy than a high tier normie one.

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
I was talking to my friend about cartoons and three girls approached, they started talking with us and talking about how handsome he is, after the most estrogenic foid said "He could rape me, and I would report him for not raping me again "I just kept doing my drawing while my friend got a little shy about it, the other two girls agreed and kept talking and asking about his life etc ...
This never happens in Germany.

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
What the avarage german looks like now? still chadland?
I had the discussion before. If you are some average German man, no female cares about you. Because if you are some average white man, you are just another character within the crowd. I even see above average white man all by themselves at the gym for example. Also no females look at them or approaching them. Some people say that I am delusional, but no, this is the actual reality here in Germany.

OwlGod

OwlGod

-
Last edited:
Kapitulierennein

Kapitulierennein

Recruit
-
Some people will find strange that i have chad friends, but where i live many people have hunter eyes, good bones and forward growth, so is more strange find some ugly guy than a high tier normie one.
Richcel. Where exactly do you live? Most people here in SP are really ugly because of northern ascendancy or are just normies from immigrant Italian families.

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Legend
-
Were these guys tall or muscular? Is face everything?

Izayacel

Izayacel

Forefather Intellect “Wizard"
-
I was talking to my friend about cartoons and three girls approached, they started talking with us and talking about how handsome he is, after the most estrogenic foid said "He could rape me, and I would report him for not raping me again "I just kept doing my drawing while my friend got a little shy about it, the other two girls agreed and kept talking and asking about his life etc ... this happened at school and my friend is a introvert chad but not as bad in social situations as I've been observing (I thought he was aspie).
pErSoNaLiTy bro

pErSoNaLiTy
I had the discussion before. If you are some average German man, no female cares about you. Because if you are some average white man, you are just another character within the crowd. I even see above average white man all by themselves at the gym for example. Also no females look at them or approaching them. Some people say that I am delusional, but no, this is the actual reality here in Germany.
everyone litteraly highmogs you now , even foids yea even them , brutal , not 6 0 is here the trashhold its propably 6 3 at least , i remember that day i got highmogged by and over ogre ( 195 cm ) , and a guys father who was legtit 212 cm , his son went out to be tall as fuck aswell , he was 179 at 14 years old , hes propably around 190 now or even 2m

Last edited:
FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
my friend is a introvert chad
Women will do the work for him.. because of his face he won't have to work for Whoids.
after the most estrogenic foid said "He could rape me, and I would report him for not raping me again "
1570725813150-png.157049

Then these whores have the tenacity to reject anyone else. :feelsree: You have already had countless dicks in you.. fucking stupid bitches.

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
maybe your friend helps you to ascend.

OwlGod

OwlGod

-
Women will do the work for him.. because of his face he won't have to work for Whoids.

View attachment 157049
Then these whores have the tenacity to reject anyone else. :feelsree: You have already had countless dicks in you.. fucking stupid bitches.
The dick of chad is rare and truthful worth even for whores.

OwlGod

OwlGod

-
Were these guys tall or muscular? Is face everything?
No, they are not old age (most are 14~16 the oldest ones 19) but their faces are really good, i think, yes face is probably almost everything, some things can really fuck you like being a framecel and manlet, but a framelet seems rare to me... about tall i don't really know, people in Brazil are short, so considering Brazil and their ages so probably a little tall.

(Chad already looks like a chad at 9~12)
Richcel. Where exactly do you live? Most people here in SP are really ugly because of northern ascendancy or are just normies from immigrant Italian families.
Pode escrever em PT-BR aqui?
Bem minha história é um pouco diferente, minha família por parte de pai tem descendência alemã, e minha família por parte de mãe eu não sei realmente, mas minha mãe tem traços totalmente brancos, o meu pai é parte branca com moreno
(ele tem sangue alemão e BBC) eu não morava na cidade que estou agora, me mudei várias vezes até minha vó morrer (logo depois minha mãe), eu não era realmente feio até meus 10~12 anos de idade, uma agência de modelo já me chamou, eu descendi em um nivel incrível, enquanto meus amigos subiram muito, minha vida é uma piada atrás da outra e é mais ou menos o provável de eu estar aqui, minha mente já era BlackPill antes de estar aqui, provável devido a tendências psicopaticas (eu tinha um comportamento extremamente violento e não podia realmente ficar dentro de sala de aula + outros sintomas) sempre vivi em hospitais por ficar doente muitas vezes e na maioria das vezes (ironicamente) por problemas respiratórios e alergias, eu sou rico por parte de minha mãe eu ainda não disse mas ela era uma stacylite com problemas mentais, meu pai também não é realmente feio provável um normie low tier, também com problemas mentais, enfim, eu não moro em um local rico, e existe muitas pessoas morenas aqui, mas elas não mostram traços negroides, mas algo que é visível e tem um padrão que qualquer criança perceberia é que, muitas das pessoas bonitas por aqui se assemelham e são da estilo "Trapper" ou "Skater".
Who let those women out of the house?
Sadly Brazil is even more Degeneracy, but one time i think they will see the real error and go back to this

images-png.157163

This is very disturbing
Makes me sick.
Keep in mind that's it's s just normal nature of woman, this is obviously rare to happens in real life, but it's what majority woman will think at seeing a 6 to 7 PSL.

Last edited: