Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Girl screamed when she saw me

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
I just got back from my walk and wanted to post this.

After school, i decided to go on a walk and to go and get something to eat. Went and bought a burger, sat down and ate, then got up and left. I was walking to the left of the fast food place, when i see a foid and her bf talking. She was looking down and looking at her bf only. I was walking to the left of them and trying to just walk. When suddenly, she literally looks up, her eyes go wide, jumps and screams when she sees me. I’m startled by this and look at her, and see her horrified look turn into a smile and in a laughing voice, says “sorrry” (imagine that but said in a giggle.). I kept walking and decided to just go home. On the way, a Chad and Stacy from school spot me and say hi (not because im popular, just because they saw me.). The Chad said I was “looking good” with the Stacy half laughing and the chad smiling as he said it. Knowing they were fucking with me, i said thanks and kept walking as they took their turn and drove off.

What the fuck is wrong with people? I’m just trying to walk, and I get two incidents like this in a 10 minute time frame? Can’t even go outside on a walk without normans being creeped out by me. Its over.

@FastBananaCEO had stuff like this happen

I remember i peeked slightly at a girl at the mall and when she walked by me she said "forget about it". pure suifuel

Normalfaggots will begin to hunt ugly men soon, all so they can impress wahmen and chads.

Chads and Stacies get to live life as the popular bullies of high school. You get to relive life as the school punching bag whenever around these emotionally stunted normiescum.

What a bunch of cunts.
The first foid wanted to remind you of your ugliness while simultaneously appearing cute, helpless, and vulnerable to her chad, and the chad you saw later was trying to make a good impression on his whore by mocking your appearance and leading her to compare and contrast with his superior appearance.

Damn. Brutal. Sorry man. If he does it again kick him in the nuts and then pummel his face
What a bunch of cunts.
The first foid wanted to remind you of your ugliness while simultaneously appearing cute, helpless, and vulnerable to her chad, and the chad you saw later was trying to make a good impression on his whore by mocking your appearance and leading her to compare and contrast with his superior appearance.

High IQ observation.

Damn. Brutal. Sorry man. If he does it again kick him in the nuts and then pummel his face

High IQ observation.
Dont think chad is going to real school this year and is staying home

I usually have them wide eyed after checking them out :feelshaha: lolis only of course :feelsokman:

Tbh. This is the kinda stuff that happens to me

Ppl think that all incels complain about is sex and wanting to have sex

But what all I want at the minimum is just to simply be able to take a step outside of my house and be able to walk in public without getting laughed at or commented on.

I might just go for a 5min walk to the corner shop for some sweats and an incident will happen.

It truly is over if you couldn't get to have sex in your teen years, with girls in that thread.

Just fucking kill me right now.
ye ye ye

incel trait ; everyone hates you except your fellow incels may be

I just got back from my walk and wanted to post this.

After school, i decided to go on a walk and to go and get something to eat. Went and bought a burger, sat down and ate, then got up and left. I was walking to the left of the fast food place, when i see a foid and her bf talking. She was looking down and looking at her bf only. I was walking to the left of them and trying to just walk. When suddenly, she literally looks up, her eyes go wide, jumps and screams when she sees me. I’m startled by this and look at her, and see her horrified look turn into a smile and in a laughing voice, says “sorrry” (imagine that but said in a giggle.). I kept walking and decided to just go home. On the way, a Chad and Stacy from school spot me and say hi (not because im popular, just because they saw me.). The Chad said I was “looking good” with the Stacy half laughing and the chad smiling as he said it. Knowing they were fucking with me, i said thanks and kept walking as they took their turn and drove off.

What the fuck is wrong with people? I’m just trying to walk, and I get two incidents like this in a 10 minute time frame? Can’t even go outside on a walk without normans being creeped out by me. Its over.
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:
she coomed on the spot

FAKECEL ALERT FAKECEL ALERTFAKECEL ALERTFAKECEL ALERTFAKECEL ALERTFAKECEL ALERTFAKECEL ALERTFAKECEL ALERTFAKECEL ALERTFAKECEL ALERTFAKECEL ALERTFAKECEL ALERTFAKECEL ALERTFAKECEL ALERTFAKECEL ALERT:chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::chad::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::woke::woke::woke:

Tbh. This is the kinda stuff that happens to me

Ppl think that all incels complain about is sex and wanting to have sex

But what all I want at the minimum is just to simply be able to take a step outside of my house and be able to walk in public without getting laughed at or commented on.

I might just go for a 5min walk to the corner shop for some sweats and an incident will happen.

Those couple when the chad mocked u by calling u good looking would ragefuel the fuck outta me afterwards.

Happened to me once in the gym.
I walked to one of the machines and found out a foid was sitting there, looking at her phone. I could even finish asking: "Hey would you mind if I us..." that she literally flinched out of fear shouting "Woah! Scary..." while putting a hand on her chest like she was breathless, then she started giggling to play it cool as she got up so I could use the thing.
Like yeah I get it I came there out of the blue and she was absorbed by some shit on her phone but she overreacted waaaaaay to much at the mere sight of me asking something. Wouldn't happen had a decent-looking guy asked that.

She was hot though tbhngl. A tiny brunette with a pretty face, long hair and a great ass. One day I was doing sit-ups and she was standing not far from me in front of a mirror doing squats. I blatantly stared at her ass the whole time and I bet she noticed, but she didn't do or say anything about it. It was after the incident though

A normal day in the life of an ugly man. However them apologizing/greeting you is a "kindness" most of us don't even get. Just hearing this shit makes my blood boil.

Whenever I go out in public similar things happen to me. For example

Me, walking past a skatepark, carrying a Lidl bag

> some foid yelling in a mocking voice: hey you with the Lidl bag, my friend wants to date you (mocking voice, group of teenagers burst out in laughter)

Me, walking back to my house past a school

> high tier normie with landwhale foid look at me from a distance, both laughing their asses off at my appearance. When I walk past them the little faggot can barely hold his laughter as he's asking me for a lighter (the landwhale turns out around, bursting into tears of laughter)

That's just two things I experienced last week. I've regularly been recorded with a smartphone in public (gym, riding my bicycle, etc). I'm looking back at a lifetime of brutal bullying, rejection, humiliation and bullshit. People here still have the nerve to call me fakecel because of my race.

"I wonder why Inkelz would be suicidal" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

@FastBananaCEO had stuff like this happen

I remember i peeked slightly at a girl at the mall and when she walked by me she said "forget about it". pure suifuel
Thing is normgroids will either claim you and OP made stuff up or that you're just unhygienic.

Mirin tbh, i wish women would scream in terror when they saw me :feelsbadman:

some guy gave me money a couple weeks ago cause he thought i was a homeless person :lul:

Chad and Stacy have humour of a trash can bin

A normal day in the life of an ugly man. However them apologizing/greeting you is a "kindness" most of us don't even get. Just hearing this shit makes my blood boil.

Whenever I go out in public similar things happen to me. For example

Me, walking past a skatepark, carrying a Lidl bag

> some foid yelling in a mocking voice: hey you with the Lidl bag, my friend wants to date you (mocking voice, group of teenagers burst out in laughter)

Me, walking back to my house past a school

> high tier normie with landwhale foid look at me from a distance, both laughing their asses off at my appearance. When I walk past them the little faggot can barely hold his laughter as he's asking me for a lighter (the landwhale turns out around, bursting into tears of laughter)

That's just two things I experienced last week. I've regularly been recorded with a smartphone in public (gym, riding my bicycle, etc). I'm looking back at a lifetime of brutal bullying, rejection, humiliation and bullshit. People here still have the nerve to call me fakecel because of my race.
Are you a teen? If shit like that happens in your 20s it's weird

I'm in my 20s. This shit happens because I'm ugly. I know many here can't relate.
I'm ugly too and that kind of things (i.e. total strangers mocking you in the street from miles away) used to happen all the time in my teens but once I hit my 20s they basically stopped. People usually think twice before blatantly making fun of an adult they never met

Relatable tbh. I remember one time a group of like 15 foids pointed and laughed at me because of the way I walk, I look autistic as fuck when I walk sometimes. But then normies have the audacity to say it's all in our heads.

I'm ugly too and that kind of things (i.e. total strangers mocking you in the street from miles away) used to happen all the time in my teens but once I hit my 20s they basically stopped. People usually think twice before blatantly making fun of an adult they never met
Well I look boyish since I'm a complete and utter subhuman framelet/manlet/wristlet. Even my skull looks like I'm some alien. I don't ever want to leave the house again.

You did tell them to fuck off, right ?

I mean, if you're not happy about what happens, there's no point telling us about it. Tell them. Don't just pretend everything is cool. Express yourself.

Just say thanks when Chad is mocking you, bro.
You did tell them to fuck off, right ?

I mean, if you're not happy about what happens, there's no point telling us about it. Tell them. Don't just pretend everything is cool. Express yourself.
Just tell chad to fuck off bro!
How to get made fun of more 101
"I wonder why Inkelz would be suicidal" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
normans do this shit all the time and wonder why we hate them.

unrelated but one time i was walking to the park autistically and some kids shouted my direction and i was like what are u talkinmg to me? And they say "wtf who are u freak" they were shouting to some tallfag behind me. and I had the cops called on me later that day for trespassing apparently the area of the woods i was chilling in all alone by myself was private property

life is too fucking brutal man.

Imagine how many screams you get when you're ugly AND black living in a 99% white neighborhood. I can't catch a break with the screaming white bitches.