Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Girl sucks off a guy after she finds out his good personality

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I hope they die in some mass attack

just lol at robbing someone when they have a camera in their car

What a toxic misogynist driver

And of course he mogs her to oblivion

I hate it when taxi drivers get robbed. It's so cowardly to do that and taxi drivers don't earn that much anyway.

just lol at robbing someone when they have a camera in their car

giphy.gif

I can't fathom the SEX LIFE that asshole has. He probably goes thru fresh beautiful cunt like toilet paper.

I hope they die in some mass attack
AK47 is the cure for this bullshit.
I hate it when taxi drivers get robbed. It's so cowardly to do that and taxi drivers don't earn that much anyway.
One day they will try robbing someone that has a gun and they will regret it.

Last edited:

They should be executed.

This is why I like Uber; I have a pretty good Uber rating for an ugly person. Whereas taxi drivers have no idea who gets in their vehicle.

Those 2 cockroaches deserve to spend a good time in jail.

Hope they both stumble across brutal death

Not watching a single second of that shit, underage sex-havers piss me off because they get to experience something that I never got to experience and fuck that

hope they get caught by some nigger tribal and get their genitals cut off

There is no explicit evidence of sex in the video...
Gay

just look at her fucking face. thrill, arousal, lust, ZERO remorse. i wish she will rot some good fucking years in prison, foids don't have it that easy in Poland i think.

I guess they knew each other before this incident already, and they are both criminals in first place. Just perosnal opinion, he isnt rly a chad IMO

It's so cowardly to do that

i wish i had good personality too

At LeAsT hE IsN'T a MiSoGyNiSt NaZi LiKe YoU StUpId InKWeLLs :soy: :soy: :soy:

She doesn't even suck him off, this has nothing to do with inceldom. Just two assholes picking on a taxi driver. I don't see what the critique here is.

She doesn't even suck him off, this has nothing to do with inceldom. Just two assholes picking on a taxi driver. I don't see what the critique here is.
Asshole Chadlite has a girl that will fuck him and help him rob people. Yet we are told that the #1 reason we are single is because we are bad people, yet bad people are getting pussy everyday.

Anyone else more pissed at the whore? Just look at her smug cunt face laughing, she wouldn't be capable of shit if it wasn't for the chad. I want to skin her alive in GTA forrreal.

The news would make it say that driver was threatening them and that they fought back lol

just go to jail for years for 25 bucks theory

Most taxi drivers are ethnic incels. Fucking scum. Wouldn’t care if they got stoned to death. Actually I would gladly join in throwing stones at these cunts.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

The guy is facing 15 years and the girl 12

I'm actually shocked she's only facing 3 years less, actually even confused, thought she would have gotten a slap on the wrist or 3 years, something like that, actually seems somewhat fair

She really need to be burned alive at the stake. What a fucking piece of shit, foids are fucking monsters!

the depressing part is that the driver was most likely an incel

The guy is facing 15 years and the girl 12

I'm actually shocked she's only facing 3 years less, actually even confused, thought she would have gotten a slap on the wrist or 3 years, something like that, actually seems somewhat fair
Source?

Poor driver, he should kill these cunts.

Driver should have reversed and driven over them like I do with foids in GTA.

Last edited:
This shit happened in warsaw jfl.
wiem, szkoda gościa co pracował tam akurat. definicja sebka, patrioty, obrońcy ojczyzny i polki witaminki. Obydwoje powinni 10 lat dostać, ona 12 za głupotę wypisaną na twarzy.

wiem, szkoda gościa co pracował tam akurat. definicja sebka, patrioty, obrońcy ojczyzny i polki witaminki. Obydwoje powinni 10 lat dostać, ona 12 za głupotę wypisaną na twarzy.
Jej twarz mnie najbardziej wkurwia. A ten gość mi przymonia wiile osób z mojego osiedla. Przynajmniej teraz do pierdla pójdą, chuj im w dupe.

Jej twarz mnie najbardziej wkurwia. A ten gość mi przymonia wiile osób z mojego osiedla. Przynajmniej teraz do pierdla pójdą, chuj im w dupe.
przecież u nas tak przeciętna polka wygląda a ludzie z wschodu mają jakieś dziwne wyobrażenia pięknych blondynek. ostatnio widziałem trzy laski co brwi chyba sobie słabej jakości pisakiem domalowały, że aż komicznie to wyglądało :lul::lul::lul:

LOL

This fucking chad is model tier. instead he robbing cabs for chump change and fucking a 5/10

its over.

This shit happened in warsaw jfl.
I took a few taxis in Poland. The drivers were very timid. Almost afraid. I almost felt the need to comfort them. And I don't even have a suspicious vibe or anything.
LOL

This fucking chad is model tier. instead he robbing cabs for chump change and fucking a 5/10

its over.
Wasted potential :feelsrope: