Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Girl sucks off a guy after she finds out his good personality

poor hardworking men like these always get shit on the most

ENGLISH

look at the way she looks at him. never got a girl to look at me like that
well it was directly to him and he is polish so i dont see need to use eng

It's time for another hol... iness praying...

Lol they will rot in prison

I've become convinced that physiognomy is real at least to a certain extent.

I mean you can look at these two pieces of shit and literally see and feel the evil radiating off of them.

Hopefully they both get caught and do a long stint in Nigger University.

The description of the video has their real names and Facebook profiles. We should share this video everywhere to make sure it goes viral and their lifes are down the toilet forever.

Last edited:
An ugly old guy got his wealth redistributed by chad and a female... in feminist America, this is Robin Hood. Chad is a hero for what he did and deserves praise and sex with more femoids... The taxi driver was a toxic misogynist incel...

Share this video everywhere. This shit needs to go viral so their lifes are destroyed forever.

The driver should seek therapy for his misogyny.

hope those cunts die

LMAO this thread has 800 views.

These bluepilled cucks are easily manipulated when sex is the topic

They will probably get away with a little sentence. I hope people will dox them and report them to their employers any way they can. I sure as hell will.

LOL

This fucking chad is model tier. instead he robbing cabs for chump change and fucking a 5/10

its over.
Dont worry. Once this goes viral he will get a modelling contract just like jeremy meeks

jfl at this cuck. he has chadlite tier looks and still fucks a landwhale, I fucking hate whiteknights

I knew that this was bait

Look at that guys face. His jawline and face structure. That is the type of guy that females just cannot keep themselves from creaming in their presence.

Look at that guys face. His jawline and face structure. That is the type of guy that females just cannot keep themselves from creaming in their presence.

She wants his dick in her cunt so bad that 12 years of jail don't matter much to her anymore. I wish they could give her more than that.

It's over for many men

if only this wasnt in a gun illegal country guy probably would have been shot.

The worst thing is that they speak Polish. Ugh, I hate my nation. Fuck them. They got arrested - I hope that they'll get the maximum 15 years.