Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Girl watches anime

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Hold me boyardinos I think I'm in like.:feelsahh::soy:

One of most disgusting kinds of cunts

Images 28

fuck I hate seeing when foids like anime, dont ever talk with the anime fandom filled with simps cucks and normies good thing japan is based

Execute all weebs.

I remember thinking a foid liking anime was the ultimate fantasy. She's just like me! We finally have an interest together.

Chad only. "Something in common" is shit tier normie advice that does not apply to reality.

You're a girl and a gamer!?!
*eyes bulge out of head*
*flip table*
*whistle loudly*
*start floating*

I used to think that seeing a foid that likes anime would mean we might date, turns out chad only, they're always trying to look quirky for chad, not you incel.

I remember thinking a foid liking anime was the ultimate fantasy. She's just like me! We finally have an interest together.

Chad only. "Something in common" is shit tier normie advice that does not apply to reality.
I used to be the same. I actually meet one of those girls, when I was 17. She called me disgusting.

wow so quirky, have to ask her about evangelion's ending

I think at some point almost everyone thought a foid being "just like you" was actually a thing. But what happened is that the foids who had somehow failed at being regular stupid cunts just took up a new ecological niche and found their own type of simp sustenance they could successfully parasitize on.

Last edited:
Foids always have horibble taste in anime anyways.