Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Girl who ghosted me for being mentally ill reached out to apologize

Just ignore her like she ignored you.

Dude are you blackpilled?

> interacting with foids
> cutting
> undecided over roping
> worrying about normalfag problems like corona-chan
All of those things occured when I was a teenager and I never said I was worried about covid. I don't consider someone not black pilled because they talk to foids. That is retarded.
you write a novella about the bitch while she's laughing with her chad seeing if she can bait you again
I wrote a novella? All I did was tel a story. I am starting to think a lot of the cels here WANT to be incels which I would hope is not the case. I thought the point was to ascend. In order to do that wouldn't you have to talk to bitches and talk about them?

Last edited:
Imo that last part indicates you being in the clear to not even respond and not feel guilty about not responding tbh
Tbh

Cuck trait responding to a shitstain message like that

Chad can respond with 2 or 3 words and women write novels to him.

It's all about how you look don't put yourself down.

Cutting is the post pathetic shit ever. I could never have any respect for a cutter.

I have only gotten close to having a real relationship with a foid once. Near the tail end of high school I met this foid through my family who in hindsight, was way out of my league. I was too much of an anxious sperg to make any meaning connection with her but for some reason she would still reach out every now and then (may have been encouragement from our parents). We never kissed and obviously never had sex, but we did hang out a couple of times in public (I know, fakecel right?). Anyway, at some point I ended up in the hospital for suicidal thoughts, major depression, and social anxiety. After my couple week stay I reached out to her and was honest about what I had been through because she hadn't known. She listened as if she cared, said she would be there to support me and then never talked to me again.

She ignored text, calls, everything. Now I want to be clear, I was in a bad place at this time. I was cutting myself (don't laugh at my pain) and spent a lot of time reading a suicide methods text file I found online over and over again. Not sure how I didn't just rope after that (kinda wish I had). So eventually I get over it because I realize I'm an ugly, awkward, mentally ill subhuman and she was at least a 6. Flash foward to present day. Covid is killing the normies, Trump is promising a civil war, and this bitch has the nerve to call me and say she is sorry for not being around (apparently she got my number from my mom). She's always felt "really guilty" about how things played out and when she got back in town to see her parents she thought of me. Apparently back then I was just "too much" to handle. She makes sure to let me know she has a boyfriend now just in case I was thinking about trying again.

Considering its been years since this all went down and she isn't wanting to give me another chance, why even call?. If I was going to rope over it, I would have done it already so it can't be because of that? Reaching out now just seems weird.
uncuck yourself right now
you know the answer
blank the bitch into the bermuda triangle

the only way dumbass humans learn is by something happening to them personally otherwise they larp forever.

she knows the blank is coming as well, she will respect you waaaaaaaaay less if you leap to contact her

if she ACTAULLY CARES she will try many times to contact you

Sounds like she wanted to make herself feel better.
She just wanted to clear her conciseness if she even have one, dont worry she will not call you again until she needs emotional tampon.
Or money.

Tell her you dont need her, that you are an incelebrity and have statusmaxxed with .co membership.

Any updates? What did you end up doing?

Women lacking empathy no surprise there they love kicking a guy when he's down.