Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Girl who ghosted me for being mentally ill reached out to apologize

SkramzHandz

SkramzHandz

make sure you bury me deep
★★
I have only gotten close to having a real relationship with a foid once. Near the tail end of high school I met this foid through my family who in hindsight, was way out of my league. I was too much of an anxious sperg to make any meaning connection with her but for some reason she would still reach out every now and then (may have been encouragement from our parents). We never kissed and obviously never had sex, but we did hang out a couple of times in public (I know, fakecel right?). Anyway, at some point I ended up in the hospital for suicidal thoughts, major depression, and social anxiety. After my couple week stay I reached out to her and was honest about what I had been through because she hadn't known. She listened as if she cared, said she would be there to support me and then never talked to me again.

She ignored text, calls, everything. Now I want to be clear, I was in a bad place at this time. I was cutting myself (don't laugh at my pain) and spent a lot of time reading a suicide methods text file I found online over and over again. Not sure how I didn't just rope after that (kinda wish I had). So eventually I get over it because I realize I'm an ugly, awkward, mentally ill subhuman and she was at least a 6. Flash foward to present day. Covid is killing the normies, Trump is promising a civil war, and this bitch has the nerve to call me and say she is sorry for not being around (apparently she got my number from my mom). She's always felt "really guilty" about how things played out and when she got back in town to see her parents she thought of me. Apparently back then I was just "too much" to handle. She makes sure to let me know she has a boyfriend now just in case I was thinking about trying again.

Considering its been years since this all went down and she isn't wanting to give me another chance, why even call?. If I was going to rope over it, I would have done it already so it can't be because of that? Reaching out now just seems weird.

I would just ignore her back to show you're not spineless or desperate to talk to her

I have only gotten close to having a real relationship with a foid once. Near the tail end of high school I met this foid through my family who in hindsight, was way out of my league. I was too much of an anxious sperg to make any meaning connection with her but for some reason she would still reach out every now and then (may have been encouragement from our parents). We never kissed and obviously never had sex, but we did hang out a couple of times in public (I know, fakecel right?). Anyway, at some point I ended up in the hospital for suicidal thoughts, major depression, and social anxiety. After my couple week stay I reached out to her and was honest about what I had been through because she hadn't known. She listened as if she cared, said she would be there to support me and then never talked to me again.

She ignored text, calls, everything. Now I want to be clear, I was in a bad place at this time. I was cutting myself (don't laugh at my pain) and spent a lot of time reading a suicide methods text file I found online over and over again. Not sure how I didn't just rope after that (kinda wish I had). So eventually I get over it because I realize I'm an ugly, awkward, mentally ill subhuman and she was at least a 6. Flash foward to present day. Covid is killing the normies, Trump is promising a civil war, and this bitch has the nerve to call me and say she is sorry for not being around (apparently she got my number from my mom). She's always felt "really guilty" about how things played out and when she got back in town to see her parents she thought of me. Apparently back then I was just "too much" to handle. She makes sure to let me know she has a boyfriend now just in case I was thinking about trying again.
Imo that last part indicates you being in the clear to not even respond and not feel guilty about not responding tbh

fuck you!
giphy.gif

Imo that last part indicates you being in the clear to not even respond and not feel guilty about not responding tbh
Yea I'm thinking the same. Don't see that road going anywhere good.

Is that what she said? "Don't try anything with me because I have a boyfriend?" I feel like genuine contrition deserves a response. It's a hell of a guilty feeling to leave someone like you hanging. Unless, UNLESS, she actually opened with "Don't try anything with me." What did she actually say?

I would just ignore her back to show you're not spineless or desperate to talk to her
Right, which isn't what she is expecting. She is probably wanting to use me for a little ego boost. Not going to happen

"Compassionate gender"
Foids do this to all ugly males, they always look disgusted then they ghost. If they feel some sort of guilt or get exposed they make a half hearted apology.

Is that what she said? "Don't try anything with me because I have a boyfriend?" I feel like genuine contrition deserves a response. It's a hell of a guilty feeling to leave someone like you hanging. Unless, UNLESS, she actually opened with "Don't try anything with me." What did she actually say?
A more exact paraphrase would be. "I been living in x for a while now. I actually met someone down there and we have been together for a couple years now." I felt the way she said it was purposeful. As if it was more than just some anecdotal update. Sort of a disclaimer for the conversation. Manage my expectations a bit. I could be overthinking it
"Compassionate gender"
Foids do this to all ugly males, they always look disgusted then they ghost. If they feel some sort of guilt or get exposed they make a half hearted apology.
It could be the reality that she ghosted a suicidal teenager all those years ago might have kicked in a bit. It's also possible someone told her to do it. I really don't know. In the end, the call was more for her than it was for me and that's all that matters.

Last edited:
A more exact paraphrase would be. "I been living in x for a while now. I actually met someone down there and we have been together for a couple years now." I felt the way she said it was purposeful. As if it was more than just some anecdotal update. Sort of a disclaimer for the conversation. Manage my expectations a bit. I could be overthinking it

It could be the reality that she ghosted a suicidal teenager all those years ago might have kicked in a bit. It's also possible someone told her to do it. I really don't know. In the end, the call was more for her than it was for me and that's all that matters.

What would a call for you sound like? What is "selfless guilt?"

Apparently back then I was just "too much" to handle.
Hypocrisy from society again. Always telling us to talk about our problems, and not to bottle shit up. Tthen when we do reach out, they would actually prefer us to not talk about our problems and keep that shit to ourselves and "just deal with it" as we're "just too much to handle."

:waitwhat:

What would a call for you sound like? What is "selfless guilt?"
Stop asking me hard questions it's like 1 A.M. here lol I guess I am just going off of the circumstances of the call and what I know about our families. I find it hard to believe she actually cares just due to how long it took to call. The timing just seems off. But you're right, selfless isn't a real thing. Often when we help others it's to help ourselves anyway.

Stop asking me hard questions it's like 1 A.M. here lol I guess I am just going off of the circumstances of the call and what I know about our families. I find it hard to believe she actually cares just due to how long it took to call. The timing just seems off. But you're right, selfless isn't a real thing. Often when we help others it's to help ourselves anyway.

It's late, I'd sleep on it, give it some thought with a rested mind.

Hypocrisy from society again. Always telling us to talk about our problems, and not to bottle shit up. Tthen when we do reach out, they would actually prefer us to not talk about our problems and keep that shit to ourselves and "just deal with it" as we're "just too much to handle."

For men especially. Had she told me she was dealing with anything close to what I was dealing with I would have moved mountains to help. And not because of sex either, but because I can't see someone telling me they are close to the edge and me just dipping out of the back door.

did you answer her or not ?

because I can't see someone telling me they are close to the edge and me just dipping out of the back door.
You're a good person for this tbh :feelsokman:

The way I see things there can only be two options here...

1. She recently has had a profound religious awakening and has changed her entire life around and is now seeking to obtain forgiveness and thus closure from people she’s wronged.

2. She just wants to get some of that twisted female validation that tells her that she’s “still got it” which she will receive should you reply to her in any way.

Do NOT reply to this cunt.

Letting you know she has a boyfriend now was the ultimate “sneak fuck you” diss from her to let you know 1000% loud and clear her attempts at communication with you now will not lead to anything positive for you so why waste your time on talking to her?

I repeat...

dont even bother entertaining a response. any attention, even a "fuck you bitch" is still attention and that's all that matters to holes. delete the message, cut off contact, and move on. she's probably under stress because of the 'rona and wants a simp to listen to her bullshit. she wasn't there for you, don't be there for her.

The way I see things there can only be two options here...

1. She recently has had a profound religious awakening and has changed her entire life around and is now seeking to obtain forgiveness and thus closure from people she’s wronged.

2. She just wants to get some of that twisted female validation that tells her that she’s “still got it” which she will receive should you reply to her in any way.

Letting you know she has a boyfriend now was the ultimate “sneak fuck you” diss from her to let you know 1000% loud and clear her attempts at communication with you now will not lead to anything positive for you so why waste your time on talking to her?

I repeat...

giphy.gif

The call? Yeah, we spoke. I probably sounded like a pathetic loser but yea.
bad move . if she somehow call you back or try to communicate with you . just be a grey rock with her and don't give her your attention either negative or positive . treat her like she never existed . i hate it when foids harm you , pretend to like you while you are in true low and actually need support and help the just drop you . the girls that friend zoned me tried reaching back and ask how i was doing and i din't give the attention she need to be feel good about herself . they are evil don't let them win .

bad move . if she somehow call you back or try to communicate with you . just be a grey rock with her and don't give her your attention either negative or positive . treat her like she never existed . i hate it when foids harm you , pretend to like you while you are in true low and actually need support and help the just drop you . the girls that friend zoned me tried reaching back and ask how i was doing and i din't give the attention she need to be feel good about herself . they are evil don't let them win .
I have no intentions of talking to her again.

I have no intentions of talking to her again.
thats's life , that shit always happen to people like US . we all experience it but we just get stronger and move on but we never either forgive or forget .

Bullseye.

Probably wouldn't have talked to her at all. A call like that out of the blue is to relieve her own guilt. Just wants to hear you say, "oh it's ok I understand why you cut me out" It took me a long time to learn, but it's ok to blow people off when they've done it to you, men or women.

Right, which isn't what she is expecting. She is probably wanting to use me for a little ego boost. Not going to happen
Ignore that bitch, she just wants you as an ego boost, when you needed her the most she diped, now that you are "fine" with your mental state and realized that everything happened cause you ugly she appears out of a sudden? Fuck off hoe.

Brutal you even wrote something out about this, she has been getting fucked by chads and bored from covid.

She just wanted to clear her conciseness if she even have one, dont worry she will not call you again until she needs emotional tampon.

Ignore or be like "who dis?".

"Compassionate gender"
Mogs me because a piece of shit foid made an apology at all. Cunts are extremely disrespectful and rude towards me and have ghosted me plenty. All shamelessy. Fuck foids man seriously. They're uncaring as fuck until they need to exploit someone.

Go fuck her, always try. Always keep trying

u should be banned and I hope u actually kill urself the next time

You should block her

no im dead serious
What exactly did I do that's banable? Hope you don't think this post was bragging. I look pretty pathetic in it lol
What makes you think that?

I had never connected with a girl on that level, you Mog me.
Fair enough. But as you can see I didn't really win here. No sex, no kiss. Just forced pity.

Block her phone number and block her on all social media if you have her on there, make that bitch know that you don't like her.

Brutal you even wrote something out about this, she has been getting fucked by chads and bored from covid.
Ding ding ding!

We have a "winner!"

She was BORED.
So why not open up a old scab and rub some shit in the wound?

Call her back and just say "too long; didn't read", then hang up.

Yea I'm thinking the same. Don't see that road going anywhere good.
In a situation involving an unattractive male and a foid there is no winning as the unattractive male. You'll look like the bad guy, the butthurt guy, the insecure guy no matter what to everyone else.
It's best just not to respond so she doesn't have any texts or calls from you that she can use to make you look like even more of the bad guy.

Dude are you blackpilled?

> interacting with foids
> cutting
> undecided over roping
> worrying about normalfag problems like corona-chan

Block her.
She just wanted to clear her conciseness if she even have one, dont worry she will not call you again until she needs emotional tampon.
Call her back and just say "too long; didn't read", then hang up.

Bro, don’t be a fakecel. Don’t talk to her, don’t answer her and if you have to eg. if your families meet again just pretend she isn’t there and if she asks you anything answer only with yes and no. Don’t smile, don’t show any emotions, that’s what really hurts them and I love it.

*insert meme THATS’S A LOT OF DAMAGE*
Ding ding ding!

We have a "winner!"

She was BORED.
So why not open up a old scab and rub some shit in the wound?

Also, pretty based imo

you write a novella about the bitch while she's laughing with her chad seeing if she can bait you again