Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Girl with big ass was walking Infront of me when I was with my mum

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
It was so fucking awkward for me cuz we both knew it was Infront of us.

How the fuck is it ok to dress like that?

She was wearing skin tight jeans and had a massive ass.

It's stupid to dress like that and get pissed off for people staring. It's physically impossible not to stare or at least look at for a couple of seconds.

Ascend wiht u r mohter

It was so fucking awkward for me cuz we both knew it was Infront of us.

How the fuck is it ok to dress like that?

She was wearing skin tight jeans and had a massive ass.

It's stupid to dress like that and get pissed off for people staring. It's physically impossible not to stare or at least look at for a couple of seconds.
sharia law for uk
Tfyzocoj8b011

Imagine how loud her farts are

About an hour ago I seen some 20 year old slut with a huge ass in leather trousers, I'm going to be thinking about it tonight

im not attracted to big asses

Imagine how much cellulite she has under those jeans.

Lol, I remember having an off day in gym class. We did some long ass road run and I ended up strategically trailing behind this athletic chick with a big ass for motivation. On the final stretch I blew past her, good memory.

Lol, I remember having an off day in gym class. We did some long ass road run and I ended up strategically trailing behind this athletic chick with a big ass for motivation. On the final stretch I blew past her, good memory.
I used to do this athletic club thingy and there were so many stacys all wearing short shorts, so short u could see parts of their nickers coming out of their shorts and some of their buttox so ppl would deliberately run behind them including me

I used to do this athletic club thingy and there were so many stacys all wearing short shorts, so short u could see parts of their nickers coming out of their shorts and some of their buttox so ppl would deliberately run behind them including me
Very good cope, just can't do it too often or you'll be caught out.

Just enjoy the visual cocaine, stare long enough so you can cement it in your mind and fap to it later.

did your mother catch you staring?

You should spank her

Cum yuour pants

Would've busted a nut ngl

Rosties aren't entitled to incels not staring at their asses.

Real talk, though, I would love this kind of scenario. I would stare at her ass long enough for the image to be ingrained in my mind so I could use it as fap material later on. I'm assuming this girl wasn't fat and just had a thick ass of course.