Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girlfriend said her EX has bigger dick

PaskaPK said:
I asked her why did she say "I know what is big" and she admitted that her ex was bigger than me.

PaskaPK said:
She says that she wants to spend rest of her life with me and wants to have sex only with me and she enjoys it.
Imagine how soy the guy would need to be to buy into that BS.
A girl who enjoys sex with a guy and wants to spend her life only having sex with him wouldn't throw out that "wish for a bigger dick" quip, or have criticized his dick size ("no you don't") in first place.

I can understand it being annoying to a GF if the BF is being a fag making "I got a big dick " comments so TBH it's kinda hard to empathize with him, he was pretty much opening the door to being insulted by engaging in such prurient banter.

Still she could've had grace and been more subtle in her riposte to him like "we... big is subjective honey" or something.

"She is a very sexual woman and I know personality is important for her"
Imagine how soy the guy would need to be to buy into that BS.
A girl who enjoys sex with a guy and wants to spend her life only having sex with him wouldn't throw out that "wish for a bigger dick" quip, or have criticized his dick size ("no you don't") in first place.

I can understand it being annoying to a GF if the BF is being a fag making "I got a big dick " comments so TBH it's kinda hard to empathize with him, he was pretty much opening the door to being insulted by engaging in such prurient banter.

Still she could've had grace and been more subtle in her riposte to him like "we... big is subjective honey" or something.
Annoying or not, this doesn't give her the right to disrespect him. Btw, women act annoying all the time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back