Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girlfriend said her EX has bigger dick

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/lq7lsc/girlfriend_said_her_ex_has_bigger_dick/

Lmao @Gymcelled it's like how we've said, genuinely big dicks (this guy didn't give his size, but said it was big) aren't even seen as big by foids. She had already been plowed by some Chad who was probably packing 9 inches.

"She is a very sexual woman and I know size is important for her"

LMFAO why the fuck do these idiots basically KNOWINGLY cuck themselves? He actually believes the bullshit she said about wanting to spend the rest of her life with only him. Yeah that'll happen. :lul:

Past is past honey XD

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"With a BBC Twice" JFL oh yeah it was so bad which is why you went back for seconds. And then the second slut dating a guy with an 11 inch cock. It was such a problem but you didn't mind dating him :feelskek: obviously just some Chad who didn't stick around

>but I don't want to hear that from someone I love.

Basically no different from loving a prostitute. What a faggot. If she's not a virgin then she's pump and dump material.

is it time to get new girl, who makes me feel confident and not down?
Good luck with that :feelskek:

White guy? Ehh!?
To be honest it's extremely unlikely it was actually 11 inches because foids can't measure for shit and that is like 99.99999999th percentile but still the point still stands, foids have their choice from the genetic elite

View attachment 414441
"With a BBC Twice" JFL oh yeah it was so bad which is why you went back for seconds. And then the second slut dating a guy with an 11 inch cock. It was such a problem but you didn't mind dating him :feelskek: obviously just some Chad who didn't stick around
Schoolboy Q says if you fucked her once you can fuck her twice

To be honest it's extremely unlikely it was actually 11 inches because foids can't measure for shit and that is like 99.99999999th percentile but still the point still stands, foids have their choice from the genetic elite
Literally this. They get retarded with guessing measurements when it's larger than 7in

jfl brutal dickpill lmao

View attachment 414441
11 inch cock JFL thats almost a foot long. A dick that big would probably make the guy faint with all the blood being rushed to the nerves over there. I swear foids are braindead and can't estimate the size of a dick for shit

He's definitely getting cucked if his girlfriend is literally telling him that to his face.

If she says that to your face she has 0 respect for you and wants you to know it. Foids always drop subtle hints like that. Guy is an idiot tbh.

He's definitely getting cucked if his girlfriend is literally telling him that to his face.

If she says that to your face she has 0 respect for you and wants you to know it. Foids always drop subtle hints like that. Guy is an idiot tbh.
This too. He's probably gonna get cucked sooner or later if he stays with the hoe. Guys in relationships should unironically practice the Redpill and make sure their hoes don't disrespect them like that

observe how he has to do nothing, in order for her to come out and talk about the 12 other dicks that have been imprinted on her brain

the fds fantasy is that the man will evilly extort this information out of le faire maiden, when in fact she just blurts it out all the time, because she doesn't like to hold secrets and also deep down wants the boyfriend to accept all her transgressions anyway

not sure if trying to manipulate him by crushing confidence or the carousel.

This too. He's probably gonna get cucked sooner or later if he stays with the hoe. Guys in relationships should unironically practice the Redpill and make sure their hoes don't disrespect them like that
He's 100% getting cheated on. A female who really wants to keep a guy will not say something like that to him. They drop those little clues because they want the guy to leave them and feel like shit, and to cover their own ass for being a hoe.

They are evil as fuck.

If you ever manage to ascend, the probability that your girlfriend has been fucked by a bigger dick than yours is 1. It's statistically impossible for you to be her favorite because foids sleep around so much before they "settle down".

View attachment 414441
Foid mothers actually talk with their daughters about dicks?

JFL. I lose respect for foids daily. Brutal.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/lq7lsc/girlfriend_said_her_ex_has_bigger_dick/

Lmao @Gymcelled it's like how we've said, genuinely big dicks (this guy didn't give his size, but said it was big) aren't even seen as big by foids. She had already been plowed by some Chad who was probably packing 9 inches.

"She is a very sexual woman and I know size is important for her"

LMFAO why the fuck do these idiots basically KNOWINGLY cuck themselves? He actually believes the bullshit she said about wanting to spend the rest of her life with only him. Yeah that'll happen. :lul:

Whore does whore things for le reddit le upvotes.

If you ever manage to ascend, the probability that your girlfriend has been fucked by a bigger dick than yours is 1. It's statistically impossible for you to be her favorite because foids sleep around so much before they "settle down".
True. Even if we ascend we will never be good enough because she tasted big cock and won't be satisfied.

This fucking cuck actually goes back to the whore jfl, bet you she's already cheated on him with someone bigger.
View attachment 414441

You can't recover from the dickpill

View attachment 414441
11 inch holy fuck brutal mogger.

If your girl talks about another nigga's cock and you don't instant slap her, you've done cucked yourself.

>but I don't want to hear that from someone I love.

Basically no different from loving a prostitute. What a faggot. If she's not a virgin then she's pump and dump material.
>If she isn't a dragon then she's pump and dump material

Very sad, imagine he said my ex gave me better bjs or is better at cooking - if she even cooked for him everyday (not likely at all) that would be ate up by Reddit

He forgave her & moved past it, I bet she brings it up again, he flexing like maybe I should leave & get another girl but decided to stay as he knows she'd get another partner before he really.

Yes.
Whores are for pump and dump. Nothing more
Then you will never have a long time relationship ? I don't have a problem, just want to make sure you know that, virgins are dragons.

Imagine committing to a toilet that knows what a cock other than yours is like. FWB at most, but calling her your gf is beyond pathetic.
Then you will never get married. I don't have a problem, just want to make sure you know that.
Why would you want to get married though? It's basically the life of an incel with an INSANE price tag.

Imagine committing to a toilet that knows what a cock other than yours is like. FWB at most, but calling her your gf is beyond pathetic.

Why would you want to get married though? It's basically the life of an incel with an INSANE price tag.
Well, then, long time relationship without marry? That is impossible, virgins don't exist.

Well, then, long time relationship without marry? That is impossible, virgins don't exist.
:feelsbadman: yeah you basically have to accept 300k miles on it or you get nothing.

Then you will never have a long time relationship ? I don't have a problem, just want to make sure you know that, virgins are dragons.
"just be a cuck bro for a relationship"
31B715CB 92FD 4BCF A0D7 3D1F9C540C4B

This happens all the time in normie relationships

View attachment 414441

lmao @ "its not the SIZE of the wand, but the MAGIC within" sounds like some shit jk rolling would write in a harry potter book when harry gets cucked

lmao @ "its not the SIZE of the wand, but the MAGIC within" sounds like some shit jk rolling would write in a harry potter book when harry gets cucked
She’s empowered bro #epicgirlboss teehee

Imagine how a man would be treated if he said his ex had bigger boobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back