Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls are getting desensitised to good looking guys now too

L

Looksredpilled

Banned
-
Atleast online. Ive been doing some experiments with good looking guys, NOT male model material, but 6-7/10s, above average and masculinity looking guys.

Let me tell you this: Girls can tell them they look good, but they invest ZERO in the conversation.

That is, you (as the guy) has to ask all the questions all the time, u have to put in all the effort, the girl will do NOTHING.

One girl told me tonight (my fake profile): "You are very good looking, Im sure u have alot of girls after you!", YET, YET she is very very cold and non responsive, she invest very little.

Guess what? They are chatting with 100 good looking guys at the same time, ALL competing for her attention, some are better looking, some are more charming and fun, some are richer so they can take her out on different shit.

Girls have so many fucking options today Its rediclous, imagine urself being absolutely spammed by good looking girls all day long on instagram and snapchat, how would u threat some random good looking girl after 5 years of this ,every day?

Its getting out of hand now, the western world is so fucking FUCKED and it all started go down hill fast after social media, especially tinder, instagram and snapchat.

6-7 = the middle man zone

it proves the best the sub8 law

our biology needs to be tamed by society. This "sexual liberation" will only cause society to collapse. Monogamy wasn't there for centuries just randomly. It was the societies that established and forced it that survived over time and thrived .

Atleast online. Ive been doing some experiments with good looking guys, NOT male model material, but 6-7/10s, above average and masculinity looking guys.

Let me tell you this: Girls can tell them they look good, but they invest ZERO in the conversation.

That is, you (as the guy) has to ask all the questions all the time, u have to put in all the effort, the girl will do NOTHING.

One girl told me tonight (my fake profile): "You are very good looking, Im sure u have alot of girls after you!", YET, YET she is very very cold and non responsive, she invest very little.

Guess what? They are chatting with 100 good looking guys at the same time, ALL competing for her attention, some are better looking, some are more charming and fun, some are richer so they can take her out on different shit.

Girls have so many fucking options today Its rediclous, imagine urself being absolutely spammed by good looking girls all day long on instagram and snapchat, how would u threat some random good looking girl after 5 years of this ,every day?

Its getting out of hand now, the western world is so fucking FUCKED and it all started go down hill fast after social media, especially tinder, instagram and snapchat.
Bro this exact same thread was posted a couple of days ago by a member who used,in his opinion, 8/10 models

He compared it to pulling teeth trying to keep conversation going JFL.

ITS FUCKING OVER BOYOS. (((THEY))) WON.

JFL @Sadness https://incels.is/threads/is-it-worth-to-get-plastic-surgery-as-a-5-10-man.100130/post-1964046 COPE MORE BOYO :feelshaha:

Can you share any of the examples of guys you used or equally attractive/unattractive ones for perspective?

It does seem to me hypergamy is increasing. I went up at least 1 point in the past year from surgery yet I am getting the same or worse results on Tinder.

foids on the internet are cancer and ropefuel

I blame apple its the only way foids are able to use the internet cause it made it easier for them.

Can you share any of the examples of guys you used or equally attractive/unattractive ones for perspective?

It does seem to me hypergamy is increasing. I went up at least 1 point in the past year from surgery yet I am getting the same or worse results on Tinder.
Fuck this is exactly why I'm afraid to do plastic surgery, I will spend the savings of 2 maybe 3 years and nothing will change

Fuck this is exactly why I'm afraid to do plastic surgery, I will spend the savings of 2 maybe 3 years and nothing will change

Well it's not that "nothing" changed. Changes for this one surgery:

- I no longer have this horrible feature that I have hated since I was a child.
- I enjoy being out in public more.
- I enjoy getting ready more in the morning because the mirror is less horrifying.
- People (strangers, workers, family, friends) have all complimented me.
- People seem to treat me better in public.
- Even my family who tried to talk me out of it because "It doesn't matter!" have all conceded it was a fantastic change for the better.

So it has made my life better. But no I still can't get dates off Tinder/Bumble.

I wanted to do another surgery which would likely be my last and a big one but I'm debating it as well. I think the odds of me crossing that threshold to be "good enough" are getting slimmer every year as the standards keep rising. Likely I will never be able to make the cutoff, although I might have been good enough 15 years ago with this face now.

Do it if you want the benefits I listed above. If you just want to try to get laid, moving anywhere between 2-4.5/10 range won't really change that much. I've spent my life in that range and the differences are mostly the ones listed above.

It's like going from a 0.1% chance of sex as a 2/10 to a 1.5% chance of sex as a 4/10. Maybe your chance is 15x greater but it's still not real.

Last edited:
Yes maybe i can share some soon its another language so I have to translate.

But yes, its not easy at all, maybe if ure a true 10/10 chad or a celebrity.

But just being "decent good looking" doesnt do it no more, u need to be something special.

What the fuck is this shit, imagine how bad it is for us ugly guys then, if a dude with above average looks dont even have it easy?

We have essentially created a society where females chat with different great looking guys every day, so if they dislike ONE LITTLE THING u say or something, they can just throw u in the trash can and chat to the next of 400 good looking guys competing for her attention.

Its just not worth it no more.

Yes maybe i can share some soon its another language so I have to translate.

But yes, its not easy at all, maybe if ure a true 10/10 chad or a celebrity.

But just being "decent good looking" doesnt do it no more, u need to be something special.

What the fuck is this shit, imagine how bad it is for us ugly guys then, if a dude with above average looks dont even have it easy?

We have essentially created a society where females chat with different great looking guys every day, so if they dislike ONE LITTLE THING u say or something, they can just throw u in the trash can and chat to the next of 400 good looking guys competing for her attention.

Its just not worth it no more.

No worries about translating. Just share some pics of the guys you used so we know what you're talking about.

our biology needs to be tamed by society. This "sexual liberation" will only cause society to collapse. Monogamy wasn't there for centuries just randomly. It was the societies that established and forced it that survived over time and thrived .
Monogamy = Starfish sex once a month while she thinks of Chad.

Sub8 Law is immutable.

Maybe a revolution is finally near.

Good let it collapse, incels in total anarchy will find themselves like at home, while normies and foids will be scared to death

No worries about translating. Just share some pics of the guys you used so we know what you're talking about.

I used this guy, some random good looking dude I stumpled on instagram a few days ago:

mxb3uxC.jpg

yP3QngD.jpg

Tonight Ive been blocked by several foids cause I "said something wrong".

Ive also had one foid tell me I looked great, then going on ignoring all my messages from there on.

I also had one girl open me with "hi!", from there, she read my question but didnt responde and then nothing more happened.

I have one 43 year old foid on the hook, but she tells me she is not sure if she wanna meet up cause she is "not that type of girl" and "she is really looking for a relationship", seems its going to hell there too.

I used this guy, some random good looking dude I stumpled on instagram a few days ago:

mxb3uxC.jpg

yP3QngD.jpg

Ive also had one foid tell me I looked great, then going on ignoring all my messages from there on.

I also had one girl open me with "hi!", from there, she read my question but didnt responde and then nothing more happened.

I have one 43 year old foid on the hook, but she tells me she is not sure if she wanna meet up cause she is "not that type of girl" and "she is really looking for a relationship", seems its going to hell there too.

Dude are you kidding me? That guy's like a 9/10. He MOGS most hollywood actors.

I'm sure you still must be getting loads of matches though?

Men are no longer adequate enough to satisfy women. Only the superior beasts of the wild will suffice.
8004238C FA6C 470E ACD1 284DF7F5AB7B

If he is not fucking with us, it's way over.

True. I have also seen this with my chadfish. Some whores are literally crazy while others are not. I think the reasons are this:

1. They already rode many chad cocks and they know chads won't commit. So talking with them is just a waste of time unless the chad is committing or he is a superchad.
2. There are too many chads/chadlites in their reach that they are overwhelmed with their options.

The number 1 point is true. You can easily verify that. Just say in your profile that you are looking for someone to marry and want to settle down, your match will skyrocket and you will see all women will act very eager to talk.

Yes that is the guy Im using, Im currently in scandinavia so many good looking guys here but still ...

I get matches yes, but some unmatch me when I write hi, and others are just plain out rude and tell me to fuck off.

I hate women.

I´ve completely given up pursuing women in any way, atleast in my home country.

I couldn´t get any dates with my 10/10 gigachadfish either. That´s when I knew there is absolutely no point in trying interacting with women at all.

Monogamous societies could focus on developing technology while polygamous societies had men fighting to get some pussy.
Because monogamous societies were more developed, they could win wars against polygamous societies.

I´ve completely given up pursuing women in any way, atleast in my home country.

I couldn´t get any dates with my 10/10 gigachadfish either. That´s when I knew there is absolutely no point in trying interacting with women at all.

Its really crazy to think bout, if not these good looking guys have an easy time, how can we as ugly guys even hope to succeed?
And pics of the guy u used?
Monogamous societies could focus on developing technology while polygamous societies had men fighting to get some pussy.
Because monogamous societies were more developed, they could win wars against polygamous societies.

This is so true. My grandfather married by grandma when he was 25 and she was 18, she was slim and very good looking, from there he could focus on the important thing, advancing in career providing to society and his family.

Todays 25-35 year old guys are out in bars and clubs doing steroids "mogging eachother" competing for mentally destroyed cock-slurpers.

Its really crazy to think bout, if not these good looking guys have an easy time, how can we as ugly guys even hope to succeed?
And pics of the guy u used?
I used this guy first (obviously I didn´t use these same pics, I used candids to make it look legit) and couldn´t even get replies most of the time and the ones that did reply ghosted me after a message or two. I didn´t get many matches either.

jon-kortajarena-besucht-die-andron-das-schwarze-labyrinth-photocall-im-la-casa-del-cinema-am-13-september-2014-in-rom-italien-e7d4dx.jpg

11579ffb5b21a7b2be362c18d8fdd3ef_400x400.jpeg

I used this guy first (obviously I didn´t use these same pics, I used candids to make it look legit) and couldn´t even get replies most of the time and the ones that did reply ghosted me after a message or two. I didn´t get many matches either.

jon-kortajarena-besucht-die-andron-das-schwarze-labyrinth-photocall-im-la-casa-del-cinema-am-13-september-2014-in-rom-italien-e7d4dx.jpg

11579ffb5b21a7b2be362c18d8fdd3ef_400x400.jpeg

WOW he is even better looking than the guy im using, that guy looks like a model! In what country?

Males are so done, truly. Society is about to collapse when males dont get female validation or sex.

WOW he is even better looking than the guy im using, that guy looks like a model! In what country?

Males are so done, truly. Society is about to collapse when males dont get female validation or sex.
Germany.

That guy is Jon Kortajarena, a literal male supermodel that makes millions off of his face every year.

Imagine if roles were reversed and Adriana Lima messaged you and you only gave her one word replies and ghosted her because you have endless options.

Totally surreal the world women live iin.

Germany.

That guy is Jon Kortajarena, a literal male supermodel that makes millions off of his face every year.

Imagine if roles were reversed and Adriana Lima messaged you and you only gave her one word replies and ghosted her because you have endless options.

Totally surreal the world women live iin.

Holy fuck, what are we gonna do? How will society prevail ??

Meanwhile, PUAs are selling “methods” to run the tinder game, because apparently catching the interest of a bored foid nowadays is considered a “social skill” to learn.

Foids are bored by the same good looking faces they see everywhere everyday. They expect the good looking guy to entertain her with jokes and other shit.

For today’s young foids, being decent in look is not enough.

Meanwhile, PUAs are selling “methods” to run the tinder game, because apparently catching the interest of a bored foid nowadays is considered a “social skill” to learn.

Foids are bored by the same good looking faces they see everywhere everyday. They expect the good looking guy to entertain her with jokes and other shit.

For today’s young foids, being decent in look is not enough.

This is what I dont understand with PUA.

Why even invest so INCREDIBLE much time and money .. to slightly increase ur chanse getting a western girl who have already taken 500 chad cocks and will cheat on u if in relationship?

You are WHITE and 6' 2.5". Your situation is completely different from RageAgainstTDL situation.

A situação dele é MUITO MUITO pior que a sua, acredite.

Women's rights must be terminated for this world to continue to survive enough is enough of these entitled cunts ruining the world

Women's rights must be terminated for this world to continue to survive enough is enough of these entitled cunts ruining the world

The guy instituted marriage and monogamy knew this, probably got it from their grandfathers knowledge.

This is really ancient knowledge.

No monogamy = hypergamy = chaotic society and destruction.

This is why I gave up on online dating

mxb3uxC.jpg

yP3QngD.jpg

sounds exactly like my experiences through the past six months. foids even used the same language / phrases you listed.
True. I have also seen this with my chadfish. Some whores are literally crazy while others are not. I think the reasons are this:

1. They already rode many chad cocks and they know chads won't commit. So talking with them is just a waste of time unless the chad is committing or he is a superchad.
2. There are too many chads/chadlites in their reach that they are overwhelmed with their options.

The number 1 point is true. You can easily verify that. Just say in your profile that you are looking for someone to marry and want to settle down, your match will skyrocket and you will see all women will act very eager to talk.

#1 drives me nuts. I can pick a genetically superior god from instagram with amateur pics that look believable and the biggest pieces of used up trash will be lukewarm, ghost, ignore, or act shitty to him.

every man needs to god damn abandon dating apps or sites

Call me cuck, but I'd actually settle down with 1 I most like and probably just forget about the rest of them tbh

The guy instituted marriage and monogamy knew this, probably got it from their grandfathers knowledge.

This is really ancient knowledge.

No monogamy = hypergamy = chaotic society and destruction.

Women want MONSTERS. They literally dont want chads anymore they want HUGE MONSTERS TO DOMINATE OVER THEM